Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rouges gallery: if you were in it?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Hey guys its me Griffin here with one of my best posts yet.I was wondering yesterday " hmm what if griffin was in our great rouges gallery " then i thought all of you wonderful people on the boards would like to do this too.Here is how it works: you simply describe your pirate like they would on rouges gallery and let us enjoy it.

Subject: Griffin Deverux
Griffin is a renown thief and daring swashbuckler. he devoted him self to a life of crime at an early age we was raised by scrimshaw rats, water moles, and the samoori musketeer Mooria. he is known throughout the spiral as one of the greatest criminals of all time and he even rivals Meowiarty himself. He is loyal to Richard ashthorn and his crew for saving his life once. Even though he is a thief he likes to solve problems with his weapons rather than his brain. He is dimwitted and a bit clumsy but still fast and sneaky.

So that was my attempt please enter in your take on your pirate i bet you could do better than me.
See you soon

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys its me Griffin here with one of my best posts yet.I was wondering yesterday " hmm what if griffin was in our great rouges gallery " then i thought all of you wonderful people on the boards would like to do this too.Here is how it works: you simply describe your pirate like they would on rouges gallery and let us enjoy it.

Griffin is a renown thief and daring swashbuckler. he devoted him self to a life of crime at an early age we was raised by scrimshaw rats, water moles, and the samoori musketeer Mooria. he is known throughout the spiral as one of the greatest criminals of all time and he even rivals Meowiarty himself. He is loyal to Richard ashthorn and his crew for saving his life once. Even though he is a thief he likes to solve problems with his weapons rather than his brain. He is dimwitted and a bit clumsy but still fast and sneaky.

So that was my attempt please enter in your take on your pirate i bet you could do better than me.
See you soon
That's a great idea, Griffin- I'll give it a whirl!

~

Subject: Emma Everhart

If there are two things this tomboy is renowned for, it would have to be her impulsive nature and definite tenacity. She's well known for being sassy and teasing too. But that is just who this southerner is. Emma is a well known fighter and pirate- and she's also well known for her talent in baking! She works at the tavern from time to time, handing out cakes, crème brûlées, and other normally expensive treats. She puts her heart and soul into every culinary creation of hers- and hides a sad past with the aroma of warm treats coming out of the oven.
While Emma maintains a cheerful exterior, she hides information of a series of dark wars that occurred and she blames herself for it immensely. She has the skills of a spark shooter and was once in the Royal Navy. She's valiant and a little too self sacrificing- enough that she'd give her life to save a friend's.
Even though she hides her past by burying it in the happiness emanating from her love of baking, she's always welcome to new friendships. Just, if you're smart, don't bring up the terms 'Resistance' around her because she isn't afraid to knock your teeth out.

Ciao!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Whoa. This is an amazing idea. I am in total awe right now. Thank you, Griffin Deveraux, for having such a wonderful brain.

Here we go:

Subject: Olivia Roberts.
Olivia is a tough tomboyish swordsman, who learned from the best Samoorai tutors in the Buccaneer ways. / She was born in far off Avalon, spent her early years in Marleybone, then was caught by the Armada and sent away to Mooshu. / She was taught by the Ophidian warrior Ssaul-Adad, a renegade in Mooshu, in the art of broadsword. / Her skill soon sparked the interest of Mordekai, and she was brought to Skull Island with nothing more than a spear. / Now, Olivia is searching for her lost twin brother, Jake Roberts, with the help of her friend Max Silver and her wizard cousin Haley Thunderheart. / She is currently said to reside in a stronghold off the coast of Skull Island, where she trains the occasional new Buccaneer. / If you see her, it'd be wise not to cross her. / These pirates an’ more await ye when ye play fer free at Pirate101.com!

I tried my best!

So long!

-O.R

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Subject: Dead-eye Destiny Devereaux

Emerging from a war-torn past in Marleybone, this swashbuckler is a force to be reckoned with. Having mastered the art of fencing and poison, Destiny Devereaux was able to evade even the cleverest of traps without losing more than an eye. Thirsty for gold and adventure, this trouble-makin' captain has recruited the best fencers and tacticians to assist her in battle, confiding only in Sarah Steele, her long-time sister-in-arms. She returned to Marleybone in search of her hidden past and to untangle a few knots made along the way and can be found prowling the skyways.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012

See you soon
Welcome to the pirate101 rouge's gallery
subject:Silver joseph vane
Silver Joseph Vane is one of the people on the armada's most wanted list secretly kane leeks out oil from his mask representing his tears that he will one day destroy the entire armada and he believes such things for good reason so far he has destroyed 500 clockworks and is planning to free a crew member of his lucky jack russel sooner or later,at a the age of 7 his parents were killed by a sandstorm near krokotopia with only 5% of the crew surviving he was than friends with a mander and krok both gladiators at the krokosphinx and where slaves to a very fat female krok than one day a hatssaleswoman was being attacked by various armada soldier's for selling two hats which belonged to a witchdoctor and was also attacking his two friends for buying said hat's he attempted to defend the saleswoman and his friends but they were killed and as for joseph he was arrested sentence to be the general of a new clockwork breed of living people turned into clockwork's luckily he was saved by boochbeard and gandry and got a new friend named subodai,he is a bit of a nerd and is a bit obbsessed with reprogramming clockwork's and his first succsees was two clockwork's called pawn and roxen but it was only a 90% sucsees as the clockwork's were completly possesed by there new pirate-ish programming but that's a story for another time,he is somewhat mature for his age and has a random sense of humor,yet a bit greedy at some points and get's annoyed a bit too easily.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012

See you soon
K, let me try ...

Subject: Ashley Holystone.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Weapon: Fence, daggers and shield.
Have a question? She has the answer.
Ashley was taken by the armada from her home, and now she's on the quest to find her parents.
Skipping how clever, fast and deadly, inside she has a heart of gold: cunning, caring and honest. That's what she is known in the Spiral...and a couple of other things.
She's best known in Cool Ranch among the legends. It is said that she found out who is El Toro, and even reunited the Magnificent Seven.
Her crew, '' The golden moon '', is full of famous pirates and heroes. What did she did to round up such a crew? No one knows.

Hope I didn't brag too much.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Subject : Captain Kenneth James Maxwell
Weapon of choice : Guns
Story : Captain Kenneth James Maxwell, turned from Valencian Scholar and genius, to thieving pirate all in a matter of months. Kenneth was a excellent scholar and engineer, his wealth overpowered him, and so did his level of intelligence. He lost all that money in a poker game. turning him out of his valencian mansion and into the streets. He did all he could to help raise his wealth. He found pirating, treasure hunting, bounties, assasinations. He took the liking of a sniper lifestyle. Sniping from the rooftops. Eliminating certain bounties.
Kenneth is now a ally of Skull Island and works for the sly Captain Avery.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Subject: Jacob Freeman
Home: Marleybone
Weapon of choice: Rifle
Jacob Freeman is born in a long line of the royal family ruling Marleybone. His cousin is the Prince of Marleybone and his brother is the King of Marleybone. Also another brother of his is not a Prince because he was born into the Drake family. The Malistare ONE!
Sadly; Jacob Freeman does not want to be Prince of Marleybone also. He is a mighty general instead in the Royal Navy of Marleybone leading 10,000 dogs of Marleybone. He has a vast empire spreading from Wizard City to Avalon with his family of course.
These Pirates await you when play for free at Pirate101.com

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012

See you soon
Welcome to the Pirate 101 Rouge's Gallery.
Weapon(s) of choice: Staff and hand gun.
Subject: Omar Underwood
Omar Underwood originates from mysterious Darkmoor, but his parents fled soon after his birth for a crime of sorts. After losing them in Krokotopia, the legendary Order of the Fang took him in and raised him to become one of the great gladiators for the Djerit Family. His fame was short-lived, however, when something happened that forced him to leave his beloved home that he refuses to explain willingly. He spent many years traveling the worlds, gaining the title The Undead Obeah for his gift for speaking to spirits and a his centuries of knowledge. He was captured By Bishop and would have been hanged if Boochbeard crashed the party.
Omar fled to Skull Island where he allied with Avery and settled into a new life of piracy. His knowledge is near unparalleled when it comes to lore and magicks. If ye ever require his expertise, follow your intuition and you might find this wizened and somewhat crazed Witchdoctor.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Subject : romantic rebbeca ivring
Weapon of choice : staff
Story she used to live in krokotopia and she could only control evil people but she can't any more because Kane took that power away from her and she used to go to Valencia at night to watch the pretty sky but now she lives in skull island .Kan po found her and gave her wisdom that could make her magic stronger .her only masters is the commodore,Morgan lafitee and Madame vadima.
Her class is....witchdoctor

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Subject: Bob the Musketeer

Accidently freed by Boochbeard and Gandry (they meant to rescue the pirate in the next cell over) Bob has become the Scourge of the Skyways! Floating about the skies like flotsam, he and his faithful (if misguided) crew are always ready to cast aside his personal insecurities and help the helpless. While he has found a home at the Gallo Loco Cantina, he is ready at the drop of a hat (really, just try it sometime) to go off on profitless adventuring.

So what pirate will you be on Pirate101? Choose wisely or become like Bob the Musketeer.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2013
Sup? I'm a little new to the message boards, so here goes:

Subject: Sneaky Kai Bristol
Aliases: Red Eyes, The twilight thief
Reward: 1,000,000 Gold
Wanted dead or alive (Preferably dead, because he is an escape artist)
As a child, he was tormented by the skyways, for his parents were eaten by a sky squid. He was raised by wharf rats and perfected the art of shadows. Due to some odd genes, he was born with red eyes that stand in the dark. Even the toughest viking from grizzleheim will be paralyzed with an icy glare in the darkness that is Ol' Red eyes. He is not afraid to destroy any that get in his way, but he has been seen all over the spiral, from sword-fighting in Mooshu to attending catbeard's trial. If you see him, run.
Your friendly neighborhood armada
coming soon to skyways near you!
()

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Subject:romantic rebbeca ivring the witchdoctor
Romantic rebbeca ivring was born in krokotopia but she lived in Polaris .When she left Polaris her parents got eaten by a sky squid and then she went to skull island .Along with her at skull island was her faithful companion kan po .Kan po has taught her wisdom and helped her settle in skull island.But there our more dangers that lie ahead of her .But she can face them with the right crew .Choose carefully or you might become like this witchdoctor .be careful in pirate 101
You can meet more pirates like her when you play pirate 101

The other thing is this is the long story. About her and the other one is short.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Welcome to the Pirate101 rouges gallery.

Subject: Quentin Atherton

Weapons: The Twin Dragoon Greatswords

Quentin was born in Valencian aristocracy, but he wasn't like any other of the rich kids. Quentin is a generous young man who will do everything he can to help others and to remain the best. His knowledge clockwork hydraulics and engineering was rumored to even rival Kane's elite court. Kane, knowing how smart Quentin is, placed a bounty of 900,000,000,000,000 gold over his head. No pirate has ever had a higher bounty in the history of the Spiral, and Quentin is also #1 on the Armada's most wanted dead or alive list. It is rumored that Quentin also lives a modern life in an alternate world far away from the Spiral. As the Owner of Atherton Industries inherited from his murdered parents (killed by Deacon), it is his job to keep all pirates on the cutting edge of clockwork tech, so people will have a chance of equilibrium against the Armada. Quentin, having to wield to large swords, did the one thing Morgan LaFitte could NEVER accomplish, however it has been proven Quentin is a walking arsenal of weapons, poisons, and tools of all kinds. Accompanied by his same aged brothers and fiance, Quentin is considered to be the most famous pirate in the Spiral, and they have made their home in Quentin's flagship; The Dreadnaught. Quentin and more pirates await you at Pirate101.com. Ask your parent's permission, game is rated everyone 10 and up.

What do you think?

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Subject: Sarcastic Tim Walker
Swashbuckler and pirate known for his sarcastic wit. Raised in the streets of Scrimshaw, he learned to be stealthy and cunning from the unforgiving alleys of the rat town. His parents were lost when the Armada came seeking them for reasons he does not know; this could logically be the reason for his extreme hatred of the soulless automations. Seen frequently around the skyways attacking hostile ships and carrying back their cargo to other realms to sell. Those who have fought beside him knows that he is calculated and careful in his fights, using all the skills of a swashbuckler to bring down enemies swiftly. Some might see his tactics as ruthless, but his skill cannot be denied. He makes an excellent ally, and a dangerous enemy.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
I'm gonna have a tough time typing... Here goes.

Subject: Sandy SoniaCog
Where she lives:Skull Island, in her home
Her best compainion: Bonnie Anne
Where she sails: Cool Ranch
Her teacher: Ol' Fish Eye
Sandy SoniaCog lives as a pirate in Skull Island.
She has a best compainion by her side, like a best friend, named Bonnie Anne.
As a buccaner, she spends herself fighting troggie warriors in Skull Island for pratice.
Sandy SoniaCog has gone into many troubles, but at least one trry, she made it.
She has fought many hard battles, but when she tried over and over, she got the right companions and made it work again.She is now sailing across the spiral until the people ( or chickens perhaps ) at Cool Ranch needed her help. So Sandy SoniaCog sails around Cool Ranch to help the citizens of Cool Ranch.

I hope I did good. See you in the spiral pirates

- Sandy SoniaCog

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
subject: arceus ( edward ) and zap ( mark ) arceus was a stranger to this world

weapon o' choice : sword of talos
edward chose to kill kane clockwork as a admiral to fight for everyone and protect others. birth place avalon

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Subject: Elizabeth Tutor

Weapon(s) of choice: Rapier and Dagger

Elizabeth Tutor is on the Armada's Most Wanted list without a doubt. She and three other pirates formed an alliance in Skull Island when she had first escaped the clutches of Deacon, and The Golden Gryphon Crew was made. After about a year of doing good things in Skull Island and Port Regal, the group decided to split up to better spread the ways of The Resistance across The Spiral. Each of the crew went to their own corner of The Spiral, which is where we find Elizabeth in the heart of enemy's territory in Valencia. Lizzy may not be the best fencer in the world, but she makes up for it with her knowledge. Every spare moment she has, Lizzy is reading. Her keen memory helps her remember almost everything that she reads, which is very useful, as she reads books by Marco Pollo and DaFinchi that few have read over the centuries, making her a dangerous threat to the Armada.

~

Subject: Heather Thompson

Weapon of choice: Sniper with a bayonet

Heather Thompson is a tomboyish brunette who doesn't like to be messed with, especially by the armada. Even they know to stay out of her way. However, as Elizabeth's best friend, she has calmed down a little. A little. Heather lives in Marleybone where she teaches the ways of The Resistance to everybody from the Dog Soldiers to the Cat Burglars to the Accountant Frogs in between, inspiring them all to stand up and fight for freedom. In her free time, she's a trader, where she can often see many faces from all over The Spiral, including this one peculiar young woman from Polaris that had a huge white wolf thing next to her side at all times. Odd, I know. Although most of the time she's a free trader, giving people good, clean armor or weapons, she can sometimes be caught in the sewers bargaining with the cat burglars for equipment...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:

Quentin was born in Valencian aristocracy, but he wasn't like any other of the rich kids. Quentin is a generous young man who will do everything he can to help others and to remain the best. His knowledge clockwork hydraulics and engineering was rumored to even rival Kane's elite court. Kane, knowing how smart Quentin is, placed a bounty of 900,000,000,000,000 gold over his head. No pirate has ever had a higher bounty in the history of the Spiral, and Quentin is also #1 on the Armada's most wanted dead or alive list. It is rumored that Quentin also lives a modern life in an alternate world far away from the Spiral. As the Owner of Atherton Industries inherited from his murdered parents (killed by Deacon), it is his job to keep all pirates on the cutting edge of clockwork tech, so people will have a chance of equilibrium against the Armada. Quentin, having to wield to large swords, did the one thing Morgan LaFitte could NEVER accomplish, however it has been proven Quentin is a walking arsenal of weapons, poisons, and tools of all kinds. Accompanied by his same aged brothers and fiance, Quentin is considered to be the most famous pirate in the Spiral, and they have made their home in Quentin's flagship; The Dreadnaught. Quentin and more pirates await you at Pirate101.com. Ask your parent's permission, game is rated everyone 10 and up.

What do you think?
To bad I'm not in it.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
To bad I'm not in it.
What do you mean?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:

What do you think?
#1? thats debatable

Ensign
Jun 09, 2009
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rouges Gallery.
Subject:Fearless Seth Whitman.
Class:Swashbuckler
Weapon:Daggers.
Home:Marlybone.
Whitman was raised by high society nobles of Marlybone once 16 years of age he found out he was an orphan then he fallowed in his birth moms feet and became a swashbuckler. Whitman was taken captive for 3 years by the armada for being a pirate with a heart of gold and stood up for his friends. This chap eventually broke free and is now dismantling every clockwork that comes his way. If you see him with his crew he calls the Red Shadow you best choose carefully on how to approach them. If approach this kind heart shadow sneak with a rude atmosphere you will find yourself at the brawl hall. He is currently stationed in Aquila this swashbuckler never flees a fight. Many brave pirates like this one await you in the skyways of pirate101 Play Today.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Subject: Matthew Ashford

Being descended from Aquilan Emperors, original Marleybonian colonists, and a Valencian merchant house, Matthew is one of the most well connected pirates in history. A shrewd businessman, skilled architect, genius strategist, and with the fighting skills to back it up, Matthew is a good friend or a dangerous adversary. Even after his family declared their company (a shipping business) neutral, Matthew has been leading an underground war against the clockworks and has engineered many plots, while at the same time, retaining the mask of a wealthy aristocrat. A skilled fencer, he has been trained by some of the greatest swords men in the spiral, his swords are unique, made of Valencian steel and forged using methods from all around the spiral. Matthew lives and plans in one of his parent's villas and also in his ship, the Tempesta.

Ensign
May 31, 2012
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery!
Subject Name: Cunning Jack
Raised in the streets of Scrimshaw, this Swashbuckler is a force to be reckoned with. His senses, thanks to the rats, have been sharpened, and he is fast, sneaky, and intelligent to boot. After escaping the Armada about a year ago, he has become one of Avery's most trusted pirates.
He isn't a normal fencer, though. He's rowdy, impusive, and has a fondness for Yum. If you get on his bad side, you better watch out. He can be a deadly enemy. Just ask the Clockworks. The only reason he isn't on their most wanted list is because he got a list just to himself! Despite this, he is a trustworthy and loyal friend, and will never let those he's close to down. Just don't ask about his arm...
These pirates and more await ye when ye play Pirate101! Ask parent's permission.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Pirate 101 Rouges Gallery
Subject: Black Lily

Black Lily is a trouble causing witchdoctor out for revenge. After a war-torn past in Polaris, she seeks out Deacon for he kidnapped her sister, Crimson Iris. She is a very talented witchdoctor and used to be a student at the Wizard Academy until she was kicked out for witchcraft. She will happily give you haunted dreams if you dare say the word "clockwork" around her. She is one of the best-known pirates in the spiral and is responsible for making Gamma, Merle Ambroses' pet, have no feathers. If you cross her path, keep out of her trail of destruction.