Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

roleplay V:Renegade Clockwork Attack Edition

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hello everyone i've decided on making a roleplay thread of my own anyways first the story
This time we can see it on the view of a rouge armada ship were all the armada troops on board are free and have there own personality's the one leading the crew is a clockwork called pawn one day the armada ship was attacking the golden rabbit(my ship)out of complete bordom and it is up to the people in this thread to save me,my compainion's, and my ship or you could be one of pawn's rouge armada troop's if you want anyway's pick your side when you join this roleplay thread

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: Lol 'pawn' nice one!
~

Heather Thompson here, writing in my diary... as always...

Anywho! Today was rather odd, as I was sailing through the skyways back to my home in Marleybone when, for some reason, some whacko decided to get attacked by some rouge armada people, and I coulda sworn one of them looked EXACTLY like my best friend, Lizzy. That was just plain creepy. So, being the awesome person that I am, I decided to save um... that one valencian swashbuckler... can't remember their name... darnit!

*facepalm*

So yeah I saved them, but I had a mighty fight with the armada first. Here's what went down...

Earlier that day...

"Yaaaaaaa!" Heather yelled, as she swung from a rope from her ship onto the clockwork's ship. "Take that, you clock-headed freak!" Heather had just swung her sniper with a bayonet at the end like a baseball bat to one of the clockworks, sending its head flying over the deck of the ship and into the open skyway. She then shot the decapitated clockwork, making it crash into the others. Heather cackled with an insane joy, and pretty much wiped out all of the armada people on deck on her own. She grinned like a maniac for each armada dude sent overboard, and required little help from her companions.

Later that evening...

That was awesome.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Meanwhile at pawn's secret renegade base.
Rouge armada marine:Pawn PAWN!!!!!
pawn:what is it you rapscallion of an renegade
rouge armada marine:some pirates called silver joseph vane and heather thompson they....they
Pawn:they what tell me roxen what did they do dont make me wipe your c-drive
Rouge armada marine:Well they they THEY DESTROYED THE HMS MUTINY!!!!(the ship that attacked my ship)
Pawn:Are you KIDDING!?!
Rouge armada marine:No i am serious
Pawn:very well roxen Very well
*Pawn grabs roxen's mechanical arm*
Pawn:Tell me are we as useless and defective as the regular armada
Roxen(i am not saying r.a.m. anymore):No.(says roxen in a Cowardily voice)
Pawn:exactly hence why we quit on purpose we were a lot diffrient then them
Roxen:Yea we are not like them we are the renegade clockwork's we dont get orders from kane we have are own..
Pawn:very well tell them this is war.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Meanwhile at pawn's secret renegade base.
Rouge armada marine:Pawn PAWN!!!!!
pawn:what is it you rapscallion of an renegade
rouge armada marine:some pirates called silver joseph vane and heather thompson they....they
Pawn:they what tell me roxen what did they do dont make me wipe your c-drive
Rouge armada marine:Well they they THEY DESTROYED THE HMS MUTINY!!!!(the ship that attacked my ship)
Pawn:Are you KIDDING!?!
Rouge armada marine:No i am serious
Pawn:very well roxen Very well
*Pawn grabs roxen's mechanical arm*
Pawn:Tell me are we as useless and defective as the regular armada
Roxen(i am not saying r.a.m. anymore):No.(says roxen in a Cowardily voice)
Pawn:exactly hence why we quit on purpose we were a lot diffrient then them
Roxen:Yea we are not like them we are the renegade clockwork's we dont get orders from kane we have are own..
Pawn:very well tell them this is war.
OOC: I like Roxen (who is he?) muttering in a cowardly voice... I didn't know clockworks could be comical. Just one question for clarification, is 'Rouge' (meaning red) the name of the armada marine in the text, or are they 'rogue' clockworks in general, so he would be a rogue (renegade) clockwork? Thanks! (And yes, I like the name of the leader being 'Pawn')

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
For starters roxen is not a male renegade clockwork she is female and her character is supposed to be cowardily and well i guess she's gonna be the comic relief another thing roxen is The first mate of pawn.
also WAFFLES can teleport you to the magical land of EQUESTRIA
the more ya know.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I like Roxen (who is he?) muttering in a cowardly voice... I didn't know clockworks could be comical. Just one question for clarification, is 'Rouge' (meaning red) the name of the armada marine in the text, or are they 'rogue' clockworks in general, so he would be a rogue (renegade) clockwork? Thanks! (And yes, I like the name of the leader being 'Pawn')
Thanks for the feedback.
Basically Roxen is Pawn's assistant,first mate and despite the WHAT IS LOVE thing in robots for some odd reason Probably the most girly thing about roxen is that she has a crush on pawn and that's probally going to lead to a tiny bit of shipping fanfiction later just to stab me in the back she is also pawn's messanger and well the personailty she gained while Going rouge was cowardily,a bit lazy and...well i am still thinking about her character. well i guess you could see her as a comic relief despite that was not what i was going for And i need to re clarify some things first off sorry about the "rouge" shinanigan yes i mispelt rogue another thing the rogue armada marine was roxen But after pawn started calling roxen by her offical name i was like oh what the heck just call roxen by the offical name in the text. Again tanks for the feedback speaking of tanks arent i forgeting something?
Sniper:Yes. THE TANK!!!!!
Tank:Mechanical noise
Me:Oh right I GOTTA GET BACK TO TEM FARTRESS TOW