Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Roleplay... I've lost count!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Okay, I have acknowledged there are tons of role plays out there now, but this one I kind of felt I had to create! It's a test of my two new hilarious characters, Trinity Nightingale and Angelika van Hoffman. Heh, yea, you'll see how amusing this is gonna get FAST..... And I mean fast.

~

The constant sunrise, or sunset, I forget, of Cool Ranch dwelled in the horizon, the lavender cloud sun rays alighting on a small building in Cooper's Roost Docks. Loud arguing could be heard from two voices- a deeper, more amusing voice, and a light German accent. The silhouettes of two females arguing was visible through the window- which was right next to a sign that read 'Cooper's Roost Crime Fighting.' How hypocritical that both of these girls were pirates- and crazy ones at that!

"Trinity, what did I tell you about setting things on fire?" The German accented person sighed. She cracked a brown whip against her desk, obviously trying to cool her practically flaming nerves.

The other person shrugged, a girl with orangish blonde, white streaked hair and crazy teal eyes. "Angel, it was an accident! What can I say? This was normal back where I used to live!"

"I wouldn't want to live there!" Angel exclaimed, a laughing tone to her voice. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, and her hair a short, greyish color with a lavender tinge to it from the light. She wore a strange ensemble of a navy blue best over a puff sleeved, white shirt with a navy skirt. Her high heeled foot tapped against the wooden mezzanine.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
OCC: i don't think i will post too much about this till the story kicks up and i have more to work with.

Griffin Deverux walked through cool ranch till he came to a wanted poster, it read:
wanted : Griffin the night weaver
For: thievery
wanted dead or alive
Reward: Ten thousand gold

"This is crazy !" he ranted " I would be worth a whole lot more than that! " He glanced at the sign above the building he was next to. " Cool Ranch crime fighting " it said. " Better make sure they don't know i am here " he said as he walked to the door. He grinned a sly grin and reached for his hail bird.

OCC: Q: what do you get when you cross a beach with mooshu?

A: Friar Sand! bad um crash

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
*Moans like someone who just ate too much candy* Ooohhhh... I'm all roleplayed-out.... Sorry guys, I'm going to have to sit out of this one...

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
91
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
207
Could I join in the roleplay?

Rachel - Level 48

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
61
romantic nicholas went out of the cool ranch crime fighting service and found griffen red handed just outside the service and called rooster cogburn and he came and gave romantic nicholas ten thousand gold and rooster cogburn gave a cell to griffen and gave nick a crcfs phone to see who is the top villain and see who he has to catch

what happens next?

Romantic nicholas jones level 61 swashbuckler

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I have acknowledged there are tons of role plays out there now, but this one I kind of felt I had to create! It's a test of my two new hilarious characters, Trinity Nightingale and Angelika van Hoffman. Heh, yea, you'll see how amusing this is gonna get FAST..... And I mean fast.

~

The constant sunrise, or sunset, I forget, of Cool Ranch dwelled in the horizon, the lavender cloud sun rays alighting on a small building in Cooper's Roost Docks. Loud arguing could be heard from two voices- a deeper, more amusing voice, and a light German accent. The silhouettes of two females arguing was visible through the window- which was right next to a sign that read 'Cooper's Roost Crime Fighting.' How hypocritical that both of these girls were pirates- and crazy ones at that!

"Trinity, what did I tell you about setting things on fire?" The German accented person sighed. She cracked a brown whip against her desk, obviously trying to cool her practically flaming nerves.

The other person shrugged, a girl with orangish blonde, white streaked hair and crazy teal eyes. "Angel, it was an accident! What can I say? This was normal back where I used to live!"

"I wouldn't want to live there!" Angel exclaimed, a laughing tone to her voice. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, and her hair a short, greyish color with a lavender tinge to it from the light. She wore a strange ensemble of a navy blue best over a puff sleeved, white shirt with a navy skirt. Her high heeled foot tapped against the wooden mezzanine.
Okay okay I'm persuaded I'll join.
~
A white-haired, steel-eyed pirate snuck through the recent night's darkness, a shield on her back and a rapier at her side. She crept along the side of the building, pressing her back up against it and breathing hard.

Why am I doin' this again? One voice asked inside of her head.

You want to cause havoc for the people here, with e'rything in disarry nobody'ill notice a few gold coins missin'. Another voice answered.

Right. Said the first, But is this really worth it? I mean, for crying out loud, this guy's a criminal. The kind folk 'round here seem to really hate 'im, and I 'magine they's gots some reason for it.

The gold. Said the second voice, making up the girl's mind.

"Fine." She whispered aloud, and she leaped onto the roof with the stealth of a cat and shimmied over to a chimney area. Once there, she slid down quietly while holding her breath, stopping just before the fire pit and where unwanted eyes could see her. The white-haired girl waited there for a few minutes, ears paying keen attention to what was going on in the room. A few faint snores and a sound of pacing indicated that the sheriff was asleep at his desk while the criminal, a guy named Griffin, was pacing in his cell. All was clear.

Griffin. She thought. What'n odd name. I'n't that some sorta mythological beasty or sumthin? The girl dropped down from the chimney while making no sound at all, then tip-toed over to the sheriff. She carefully unlooped the the sheriff's fingers from the key and walked over to the cell, unlocking it. She examined the hinges with an experienced eye and noticed the rust on them, knowing that they would squeak mighty loud if she opens them.

She grunted with a little annoyance. "Reckon they did that on purpose?" She asked the prisoner, then she looked at his blank expression. "Name's Mikayla, folks call me Mike. I'm bustin' you out of this here rig, you're welcome." 'Mike' looked around in the darkness, gazing out one of the windows and noticing that there was a can of oil across the street. "Be right back." She said, and before half a minute had passed, Mike was true to her word and was indeed back shortly. She oiled the hinges and after waiting a few seconds, she opened the door noiselessly.

"Lead the way, Cap'n'." Mike said, saluting Griffin and then gesturing to the door.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
I could have freed my self in a matter of minutes Griffin thought bitterly as he played with his hail bird. That doesn't matter i will dispatch her in a bit ... but just maybe she may useful getting out of trouble and i thought i spied a nice fat pile of loot in the cargo hold ... and the crew looks tough so i may have a fun time trying to take that gold.

OOC: wow i am like the main antagonists in this thread oh and one more thing what does OOC mean anyways?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Griffen Deverux on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I could have freed my self in a matter of minutes Griffin thought bitterly as he played with his hail bird. That doesn't matter i will dispatch her in a bit ... but just maybe she may useful getting out of trouble and i thought i spied a nice fat pile of loot in the cargo hold ... and the crew looks tough so i may have a fun time trying to take that gold.

OOC: wow i am like the main antagonists in this thread oh and one more thing what does OOC mean anyways?
OOC: Means Out Of Character. It just helps to let us know when you're being yourself or when your being your character. If you LARP, then a similar term is "Reality!" Wait... how do I know that? I don't LARP. Lol
~
Mikayla shortly followed her new Captain out the door, wondering what kind of crazy adventures he might drag her into.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Do I have to play Griffin now that his membership is gone? Oh dear... Griffin, please get a membership or crowns ASAP.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Just Add Bacon on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Means Out Of Character. It just helps to let us know when you're being yourself or when your being your character. If you LARP, then a similar term is "Reality!" Wait... how do I know that? I don't LARP. Lol
~
Mikayla shortly followed her new Captain out the door, wondering what kind of crazy adventures he might drag her into.
thanks for that

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Just Add Bacon on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Do I have to play Griffin now that his membership is gone? Oh dear... Griffin, please get a membership or crowns ASAP.
ok ok ok i got some crowns and really you don't have to but it would be nice if someone did

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
"So..." Mikayla unconsciously pressed herself against the wall, hoping to conceal herself in the shadows. Her snow white hair reflecting the moon didn't help very much, but she turned to her new Captain anyway. "'Griffin', is it? Well, a Cap'n needs ta lead their crew 'round, don't they? Well, Cap'n, you're no exception, if you're ta be a real Cap'n! Right? I mean, ain't that what real pirates do?" Mike sighed. She was getting nowhere with this guy! Not only was he ungrateful when she had busted him out of jail, but he was just standing in the doorway like a mindless oaf! "Well, go on, then! Tell me whatcha need me ta do!" Mike shook her head. Griffin was just standing there. So unprofessional.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
"So..." Mikayla unconsciously pressed herself against the wall, hoping to conceal herself in the shadows. Her snow white hair reflecting the moon didn't help very much, but she turned to her new Captain anyway. "'Griffin', is it? Well, a Cap'n needs ta lead their crew 'round, don't they? Well, Cap'n, you're no exception, if you're ta be a real Cap'n! Right? I mean, ain't that what real pirates do?" Mike sighed. She was getting nowhere with this guy! Not only was he ungrateful when she had busted him out of jail, but he was just standing in the doorway like a mindless oaf! "Well, go on, then! Tell me whatcha need me ta do!" Mike shook her head. Griffin was just standing there. So unprofessional.
Trinity crossed her arms as she heard voices- more of them. The strange girl just tuned out Angel's arguing and paid most of her attention to the voices outside. She brushed back a couple wild strands of white/orange hair and lifted her staff up, an astral light emanating from it. A shiny lavender aura enveloped it in a filament formation, and it became a rather sharp looking sword with a curved blade, complete with sharp edges. The Witchdoctor rushed out the side door, leaving a very stunned looking Angel behind her. Quietly and sneakily, Trinity walked up behind Mikayla, and grabbed her by the back of her collar, a stern look on her face.

"Just what precisely do you think you are up to, human?" Trinity challenged. She snarled at Mikayla. "Don't bother using the 'he escaped and I just caught him' excuse. I'm not stupid." The Witchdoctor's grip was almost supernaturally strong- enough so that some could mistake her for a buccaneer with that kind of strength. "Now then- explain your purpose. I'm not letting you go, because I'm anything but stupid, human. So as I understand it, you think Griffin here is your new captain? Sorry, human, but you have explaining to do." She grabbed Griffin by the hair and dragged both into Angel's office, a rather angered look on her face.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Trinity crossed her arms as she heard voices- more of them. The strange girl just tuned out Angel's arguing and paid most of her attention to the voices outside. She brushed back a couple wild strands of white/orange hair and lifted her staff up, an astral light emanating from it. A shiny lavender aura enveloped it in a filament formation, and it became a rather sharp looking sword with a curved blade, complete with sharp edges. The Witchdoctor rushed out the side door, leaving a very stunned looking Angel behind her. Quietly and sneakily, Trinity walked up behind Mikayla, and grabbed her by the back of her collar, a stern look on her face.

"Just what precisely do you think you are up to, human?" Trinity challenged. She snarled at Mikayla. "Don't bother using the 'he escaped and I just caught him' excuse. I'm not stupid." The Witchdoctor's grip was almost supernaturally strong- enough so that some could mistake her for a buccaneer with that kind of strength. "Now then- explain your purpose. I'm not letting you go, because I'm anything but stupid, human. So as I understand it, you think Griffin here is your new captain? Sorry, human, but you have explaining to do." She grabbed Griffin by the hair and dragged both into Angel's office, a rather angered look on her face.
"Oh really?" Mike asked smugly, arching her eyebrows at Trinity insisting that she's human. "Aherm. Ya know, ya seem kinda stupid to me. First, ya let that Griffin dude over there escape. Second, ya called me a human like it was some kinda insult. In case ya hadn't noticed, we are both human! Thirdly, I ain't got no a collar, so I dunno what you're hanging ontuh. Then ya tell me that you're not stupid. Then ya ordered me to tell ya why I did what I did. I ain't gonna tell ya, so that's kinda stupid. Then ya told me that you're not stupid. Again. Then ya called me human, again. I dunno 'boutchu," She turned to Griffin, then back to Trinity, "but I thought that was all kinda stupid."

Then Mikayla caught sight of Trinity's staff/sword, and frowned. "A witchdoctor, are ya? Funny, Imma privateer." She narrowed her eyes and glared at Trinity. "We ain't gonna get along, no way no how."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
"Oh really?" Mike asked smugly, arching her eyebrows at Trinity insisting that she's human. "Aherm. Ya know, ya seem kinda stupid to me. First, ya let that Griffin dude over there escape. Second, ya called me a human like it was some kinda insult. In case ya hadn't noticed, we are both human! Thirdly, I ain't got no a collar, so I dunno what you're hanging ontuh. Then ya tell me that you're not stupid. Then ya ordered me to tell ya why I did what I did. I ain't gonna tell ya, so that's kinda stupid. Then ya told me that you're not stupid. Again. Then ya called me human, again. I dunno 'boutchu," She turned to Griffin, then back to Trinity, "but I thought that was all kinda stupid."

Then Mikayla caught sight of Trinity's staff/sword, and frowned. "A witchdoctor, are ya? Funny, Imma privateer." She narrowed her eyes and glared at Trinity. "We ain't gonna get along, no way no how."
(Why is it that our characters either get along or get along in no way, shape, or form? XD And Mikayla is actually the stupid one here- Trinity isn't human! Huzzah!)

"Human, watch your words. I am in no way, shape, or form a normal human," Trinity hissed. "And unless you want an army of DIRs on your tail, metaphorically about the tail, you'll keep quiet. My pets aren't afraid to eat anyone alive." The crazy Witchdoctor dragged both into Angel's office. "Angel, we have some troublemaking humans!"

"Again?!"

"We have Griffin, wanted dead or alive, preferably dead-"

"TRINITY! It's not right to wish death upon someone!"

"So what?! And some troublemaking smart-Alec human as well!"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
(Why is it that our characters either get along or get along in no way, shape, or form? XD And Mikayla is actually the stupid one here- Trinity isn't human! Huzzah!)

"Human, watch your words. I am in no way, shape, or form a normal human," Trinity hissed. "And unless you want an army of DIRs on your tail, metaphorically about the tail, you'll keep quiet. My pets aren't afraid to eat anyone alive." The crazy Witchdoctor dragged both into Angel's office. "Angel, we have some troublemaking humans!"

"Again?!"

"We have Griffin, wanted dead or alive, preferably dead-"

"TRINITY! It's not right to wish death upon someone!"

"So what?! And some troublemaking smart-Alec human as well!"
When Trinity introduced Mikayla to Angel, she looked behind her, saw no one was there, then turned back to Trinity with a mocking hurt expression on her face. "Oh, who, me? Smart-Alec? Hardly! I ain't Smart Alec, I'm Smart Mike! Smart Alec lives in Santo Pollo. Ain't ya out ta prove ta me that you ain't stupid or sumthin'?." Quick as a flash, Mike wielded the shield on her back, knocked Trinity up-side with it, put on her sunglasses, then grabbed Griffin's arm. "See-ya later, human!" Mikayla stuck out her tongue, gave the two girls a cheeky solute, then teleported as far away from them as she could get. She quickly casted Absorb on herself, tugged Griffin into the small golden circle of invincibility, and ran as fast as she could, dragging the wanted criminal behind her. "I swear!-" she huffed, "I thought criminals were light on their feet!" She and Griffin dodged and jumped in between and over large red rocks, then Mike threw the two of them into a cave, just as their golden glow evaporated.

"We need ta leave, ASAP. I ain't got no ship, so we gotta use yours... You gotta ship, right?"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
When Trinity introduced Mikayla to Angel, she looked behind her, saw no one was there, then turned back to Trinity with a mocking hurt expression on her face. "Oh, who, me? Smart-Alec? Hardly! I ain't Smart Alec, I'm Smart Mike! Smart Alec lives in Santo Pollo. Ain't ya out ta prove ta me that you ain't stupid or sumthin'?." Quick as a flash, Mike wielded the shield on her back, knocked Trinity up-side with it, put on her sunglasses, then grabbed Griffin's arm. "See-ya later, human!" Mikayla stuck out her tongue, gave the two girls a cheeky solute, then teleported as far away from them as she could get. She quickly casted Absorb on herself, tugged Griffin into the small golden circle of invincibility, and ran as fast as she could, dragging the wanted criminal behind her. "I swear!-" she huffed, "I thought criminals were light on their feet!" She and Griffin dodged and jumped in between and over large red rocks, then Mike threw the two of them into a cave, just as their golden glow evaporated.

"We need ta leave, ASAP. I ain't got no ship, so we gotta use yours... You gotta ship, right?"
"Well, she sure is stupid. Doesn't even know what smart Alec means." Trinity shook her head with crossed arms. "I say we let them chill out into a false sense of security by not going for them just yet, and then catching them later."

"In other words, you're too lazy to go for them right now?"

"Pretty much!"

~

"Urgh! Stupid ship! And I thought they told me this thing worked!" Mikayla and Griffin glanced over to notice a girl with black hair swept back by a red headband, and several ties of the same burgundy were braided into her long tresses. Her eyes were a fiery scarlet, and her clothes were unusual- a skirt that was straight until slightly above the knees, where the back of the skirt divided and swept back. Her top had no sleeves, and she wore gold bracelets on her wrists. She was barefoot, and several strange words in a language using symbols were painted on her arms and legs. She glanced up at Mike and Griffin, and paused. "Hey, uh, do either of you know how to work a ship? I'm Serafina, Flame Queen."

(Yea, Serafina is the other half to my element queens. Soyala and Serafina!)

Ensign
May 31, 2012
28
In the shadows nearby, a hooded figure watched with a hint of amusement. These two "crimefighters" couldn't even keep their prisoners for more than a few seconds. She would've captured them herself, but she didn't have the time or inclination. She needed to talk to these two, the inhuman witchdoctor and the whip-wielding buccaneer. If they wanted to become organized, they needed her help. Beneath her black mask, Joan d'Arc smiled. This was going to be... entertaining for her.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
431
"What is your plan?" Another hooded figure, wearing white, asks from behind the first one.
"Leave my target; the Brotherhood has given you fair warning, imitatore'."
An eagle sounds from overhead.
Kai turns his head slightly and nods; all the nearby sheriff are pulled into the shadows. The eagle's eye shines, then it comes to rest on Kai's shoulder.
OOC: I have been playing too much assassins creed recently...