Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- Empty on the Inside

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Note: The following problem the heroine is going through in this passage is 100% true.

Slick Stephanie Maxwell sat at the wheel of Black Star (the Bison Frigate) in the windlane of Big Sky in despair, eyeing the Bumbaloon herd with such hate. Tears were forming in her eyes as her heart ached with such loneliness. "These people are fighting with their friends and are acing this, but nobody wants to help me because I'm chatless..." she thought in sadness. She watched in jealousy as multiple people with chat were fighting in one boat, and that was when she couldn't take it. She flew to her dorm in Avery's Court, ran to the Musketeer-themed bed, and cried for 5 minutes straight. Already 3 companions were wounded within a 4-minute fight, and she was experiencing major depression. When will the drama and madness end???

*P.S.: (OOC) I'm hoping someone will come and help my Privateer, Musketeer, Witchdoctor, and Swashbuckler through these tough times sometime soon... I can't take it anymore...*

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Note: The following problem the heroine is going through in this passage is 100% true.

Slick Stephanie Maxwell sat at the wheel of Black Star (the Bison Frigate) in the windlane of Big Sky in despair, eyeing the Bumbaloon herd with such hate. Tears were forming in her eyes as her heart ached with such loneliness. "These people are fighting with their friends and are acing this, but nobody wants to help me because I'm chatless..." she thought in sadness. She watched in jealousy as multiple people with chat were fighting in one boat, and that was when she couldn't take it. She flew to her dorm in Avery's Court, ran to the Musketeer-themed bed, and cried for 5 minutes straight. Already 3 companions were wounded within a 4-minute fight, and she was experiencing major depression. When will the drama and madness end???

*P.S.: (OOC) I'm hoping someone will come and help my Privateer, Musketeer, Witchdoctor, and Swashbuckler through these tough times sometime soon... I can't take it anymore...*
I could help. Name the time, time-zone, realm, and docks.
A sudden flash of light outside, followed by a deafening explosion, and the door falling and the windows bursting in every building on the island, happened.
"Iago, I told you, stay out of the explosives!" Kai yells outside.
"Ratbeard said that you sent him to tell me to blow out the windows of Skull Island."
"Ah... When does Ratbeard tell the-" He looks inside, noticing the tears on Stephanie's face.
"Is it because your windows are broken?" He asks.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I could help. Name the time, time-zone, realm, and docks.
A sudden flash of light outside, followed by a deafening explosion, and the door falling and the windows bursting in every building on the island, happened.
"Iago, I told you, stay out of the explosives!" Kai yells outside.
"Ratbeard said that you sent him to tell me to blow out the windows of Skull Island."
"Ah... When does Ratbeard tell the-" He looks inside, noticing the tears on Stephanie's face.
"Is it because your windows are broken?" He asks.
Suddenly a lady centaur pops out of the door unexpectedly.
*sniff* "No, Kai," Stephanie cried, "I'm going through major problems."
"You know, you can recruit me if you want," says the centaur. "I'm Nausica, by the way."
"Thanks, Nausica, but--- wait, are you from the... NO WAY!" Stephanie screams in awe.
Kai stands there, heart touched by the scene. "Well, I guess I should go now. Ratbeard is SO going to get it..."

And there you have it. The centaur lady helped Stephanie with her awesome power and Stephanie finally managed to pull through the problem. Thanks Kai for joining in.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Suddenly a lady centaur pops out of the door unexpectedly.
*sniff* "No, Kai," Stephanie cried, "I'm going through major problems."
"You know, you can recruit me if you want," says the centaur. "I'm Nausica, by the way."
"Thanks, Nausica, but--- wait, are you from the... NO WAY!" Stephanie screams in awe.
Kai stands there, heart touched by the scene. "Well, I guess I should go now. Ratbeard is SO going to get it..."

And there you have it. The centaur lady helped Stephanie with her awesome power and Stephanie finally managed to pull through the problem. Thanks Kai for joining in.
Oh, I will be mor than happy to be your friend too. I have a lot more room on my list.