Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay... Dang It I Lost Count Once More!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
"A cat? Uh oh. Midnight won't like this." (Midnight is my Emerald Budgie.) "But what ever. I've heard laughing mouses. And now a talking cat? Seriously. Too many reruns of that cartoon." (He's referring to Tom & Jerry.) "So, you're name is Evangeline? I gotta ask. Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven and landed in the Spiral?" (He's referring to the fact that 'angel' is in her name.) "And V. Well, how was I supposed to know?!" "Ooh, who's that you're with, bro?'' "Ugh! Go away Sly! It's none of your business." "Ha! You really thought I was Sly! Man, you're the best to play jokes on!" Fearless teleported away. "My little brother." "Uh... Bro? Bro?" a small voice cried out. "Sly! What are you doing here? I thought you were off trying to get to Valencia. For the first time!" "Fearless sees everything. I swear." "Well, now that you're bothering me, why don't you go bother Fearless?" "K." "My other little brother. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters." "And a complicated friendship with the Alcotts. Don't ask."

-George Gordon, level 37
Evangeline's face turned a bright shade of red, but she smiled. "Hehe, nice pun..." She murmured, pausing to cough again briefly. However, her cat seemed to think it was meant as romantic.

"H-Hey! You can't flirt with Evangeline! Only I can flirt with Evangeline!" He mewed in annoyance. "Oops, did I say that aloud...? Oh well." The cat adjusted himself, directing his eye contact away from the heliotrope-haired witch holding him in her arms. Her blush had darkened.

"Damien... I don't think he meant it that way...."

"Oh." The cat seemed to shrug his shoulders gingerly. "Oh well."

"My apologies.... Damien is a bit... Overprotective." He can't afford to lose another witch. "Guess it came in the contract."

"Shhhh..... They can't know I'm a demon..." Damien whispered.

"We're not deaf." V groaned in annoyance.

Evangeline coughed twice before replying. "I'm sorry it was implied that way. Anyway, watch Damien for a minute.... I want to change clothes." The amethyst-haired witch murmured before disappearing in a burst of light. It didn't take her long to reappear, wearing a long blue dress with puffed sleeves, white over the chest and silvery accents. A deep azure, white rimmed ribbon held some of the hair over her ears back, and she looked quite pretty. "That's better."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
"A cat? Uh oh. Midnight won't like this." (Midnight is my Emerald Budgie.) "But what ever. I've heard laughing mouses. And now a talking cat? Seriously. Too many reruns of that cartoon." (He's referring to Tom & Jerry.) "So, you're name is Evangeline? I gotta ask. Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven and landed in the Spiral?" (He's referring to the fact that 'angel' is in her name.) "And V. Well, how was I supposed to know?!" "Ooh, who's that you're with, bro?'' "Ugh! Go away Sly! It's none of your business." "Ha! You really thought I was Sly! Man, you're the best to play jokes on!" Fearless teleported away. "My little brother." "Uh... Bro? Bro?" a small voice cried out. "Sly! What are you doing here? I thought you were off trying to get to Valencia. For the first time!" "Fearless sees everything. I swear." "Well, now that you're bothering me, why don't you go bother Fearless?" "K." "My other little brother. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters." "And a complicated friendship with the Alcotts. Don't ask."

-George Gordon, level 37
V noticed that the shadows of Avery's court temporarily gravitated to a shady corner of the dorms as Omar materialized out of the darkness while the shadows snapped back into place. While going up the ramp, he stopped dead (rather comically) when the name Alcott reached his ears.
"Why, Omar?" he moaned to himself, pulling his Soothsayer's Stovepipe over his eyes "First I made enemies with the Atherton family, then as the dust settles from them, I wind up a odds with the Alcotts! It does not help that there tention between the Brotherhood and the Cour..."
He realizes that he's making a scene before noticing the group.
"Oh! how rude of me." he recomposes himself, flicking his hat beck into place "Good morning Emma, George, V."

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
"I bet something bad happened," Jill added. She walked away to the teleportler to go to wonderful Aquila.

OOC: I love Aquila, but I'm thinking I'll get to level 65 before I complete it.

"Ahoy Emma, ahoy V," Catherine replied. What happened to V? How did she get those scars? she added silently. Catherine walked away. She wasn't as frighten as she was. Brave Wolf Underwood - a buccaneer, and Jill and Chloe's brother.

OOC: In my imagination, Wolf fell off a ship around the time his parents died, and was rescued by bears from Grizzleheim, so he was left to be raised in Grizzleheim, while Jill, Chloe, and their 2 other brothers who don't exist in Pirate101 were raised in Skull Island. I have a crazy imagination.
"Ahoy Wolf!" Catherine greeted.

"Greetings," he replied. Wolf walked away.

Not much expression there, Catherine said in her mind. She continued walking until her legs got tired. Thoughts spun around in her mind. She had nothing to waste. So she walked, and walked, and walked. For a long time. Catherine finally rested on a boulder. She had to find more about V.

But everything had a risk. What were the risks? Being caught, captured, getting in trouble, etc. This was a mystery.

Catherine got up, and started to think about where V's house was. But did V had a house even?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
The Undead Obeah on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
V noticed that the shadows of Avery's court temporarily gravitated to a shady corner of the dorms as Omar materialized out of the darkness while the shadows snapped back into place. While going up the ramp, he stopped dead (rather comically) when the name Alcott reached his ears.
"Why, Omar?" he moaned to himself, pulling his Soothsayer's Stovepipe over his eyes "First I made enemies with the Atherton family, then as the dust settles from them, I wind up a odds with the Alcotts! It does not help that there tention between the Brotherhood and the Cour..."
He realizes that he's making a scene before noticing the group.
"Oh! how rude of me." he recomposes himself, flicking his hat beck into place "Good morning Emma, George, V."
"Omar! Hadn't thought to see you here. Long time no see. So, that cat is a demon? Well, good thing I can't be influenced by them. And I was NOT flirting with Evangeline. I was simply making a pun. Can I call you Angeline?" Suddenly, a strange dark aura surrounded him. "Fearless! Stop! Omar! Emma, V, Angeline help m-" He faints on the ground. And stays still. Very still.

(What are you going to do?)

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
"Omar! Hadn't thought to see you here. Long time no see. So, that cat is a demon? Well, good thing I can't be influenced by them. And I was NOT flirting with Evangeline. I was simply making a pun. Can I call you Angeline?" Suddenly, a strange dark aura surrounded him. "Fearless! Stop! Omar! Emma, V, Angeline help m-" He faints on the ground. And stays still. Very still.

(What are you going to do?)
OOC: Either that aura is from the curse of the statue in that Halloween quest or a witchdoctor (maybe necromancer *cough* Mailstare *cough*) cast a spell on him.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Puppylove1021 on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Either that aura is from the curse of the statue in that Halloween quest or a witchdoctor (maybe necromancer *cough* Mailstare *cough*) cast a spell on him.
OOC: The aura is from Fearless, his witchdoctor brother. But what will you do?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
OOC: The aura is from Fearless, his witchdoctor brother. But what will you do?
Omar sprinted to George, summoning a cane and a codex in his wake. knelling by his side, he whizzed through the book, found the chapter about auras, skimmed the incantations, and slammed the book closed before dismissing it.
The obeah stood up and raised his hands over the pirate. He started chanting in Old Polarian (a.k.a. Russian) as a string of glowing script rolled off his tongue. The world around him paled into a palate of faded color as the Spirit World gravitated to the two as the rest of the group seemed to be the only ones able to see this. As the symbols wove it's way through the black aura, Omar took out a clay jar, painted the name of the aura and the word: Fearless.
As he opened the ceramic lid, the runes were sucked into the vacuum of the jar, taking the darkness with it. Finally, he placed the jar on the ground and shattered it with his foot, Ratbeard style. There was a powerful ripple as everything went back into place.
George was unconscious, but all that needed was a canteen full of ice cold water.
"Oh good. your back" said Omar, putting away the empty canister "Nasty hex you got there. What did you have to do to make an enemy of... Fearless you said? Peculiar name. Who is he?"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
The Undead Obeah on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Omar sprinted to George, summoning a cane and a codex in his wake. knelling by his side, he whizzed through the book, found the chapter about auras, skimmed the incantations, and slammed the book closed before dismissing it.
The obeah stood up and raised his hands over the pirate. He started chanting in Old Polarian (a.k.a. Russian) as a string of glowing script rolled off his tongue. The world around him paled into a palate of faded color as the Spirit World gravitated to the two as the rest of the group seemed to be the only ones able to see this. As the symbols wove it's way through the black aura, Omar took out a clay jar, painted the name of the aura and the word: Fearless.
As he opened the ceramic lid, the runes were sucked into the vacuum of the jar, taking the darkness with it. Finally, he placed the jar on the ground and shattered it with his foot, Ratbeard style. There was a powerful ripple as everything went back into place.
George was unconscious, but all that needed was a canteen full of ice cold water.
"Oh good. your back" said Omar, putting away the empty canister "Nasty hex you got there. What did you have to do to make an enemy of... Fearless you said? Peculiar name. Who is he?"
"BRR! Sly, I'm going to kill you." (Well, there's the canteen.) "Fearless? My brother. Here's his profile."

Name: Fearless George Xiriga
Class: Witchdoctor
Relationship to George Gordon: Brother
Quote: "Man, that Yum was good. No wonder why Gunn was so rich!"
Special Talents: Able to charm, but only people related to him.
Current Location: His bunkhouse, only accessible by him.

"There you have it. Usually he apologizes for things like that. Wonder what made him do that?"

-In Fearless's bunkhouse-
"I did it. Now where's my reward?"
"Soon. Now I have another task for you." He tells the task.
"No. I won't do it."
"Oh, yes you will. Come here."
His feet start moving. "Yes, that's it."
"More. Come closer, boy."
"Yes... master."
"Good boy. Now, go out, and unleash your fury on him. Get rid of George Gordon!"
-Back outside-
"Fearless! Why did you do that?!"
Fearless hits him with a lightning strike. It barely tickles him, despite being at full power.
" You dare to try that? Now you get PUNISHED!" He suddenly grows to a gigantic size. A trident suddenly appears in his hand.
"You mess with the sea; you get DESTROYED!"
He slams the trident on the ground. An earthquake opens up the ground, and a tsunami wave times ten hits Fearless. For the first time in forever, he is fearful.
"Oh, my head. What happened? Sorry for hexing you. Note to self: Never trust spirits. Unless Mormo or Old Scratch does."
"It's okay. Fearless, this is my friend Omar, or the Undead Obeah."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
"BRR! Sly, I'm going to kill you." (Well, there's the canteen.) "Fearless? My brother. Here's his profile."

Name: Fearless George Xiriga
Class: Witchdoctor
Relationship to George Gordon: Brother
Quote: "Man, that Yum was good. No wonder why Gunn was so rich!"
Special Talents: Able to charm, but only people related to him.
Current Location: His bunkhouse, only accessible by him.

"There you have it. Usually he apologizes for things like that. Wonder what made him do that?"

-In Fearless's bunkhouse-
"I did it. Now where's my reward?"
"Soon. Now I have another task for you." He tells the task.
"No. I won't do it."
"Oh, yes you will. Come here."
His feet start moving. "Yes, that's it."
"More. Come closer, boy."
"Yes... master."
"Good boy. Now, go out, and unleash your fury on him. Get rid of George Gordon!"
-Back outside-
"Fearless! Why did you do that?!"
Fearless hits him with a lightning strike. It barely tickles him, despite being at full power.
" You dare to try that? Now you get PUNISHED!" He suddenly grows to a gigantic size. A trident suddenly appears in his hand.
"You mess with the sea; you get DESTROYED!"
He slams the trident on the ground. An earthquake opens up the ground, and a tsunami wave times ten hits Fearless. For the first time in forever, he is fearful.
"Oh, my head. What happened? Sorry for hexing you. Note to self: Never trust spirits. Unless Mormo or Old Scratch does."
"It's okay. Fearless, this is my friend Omar, or the Undead Obeah."
"A pleasure to meet ye." greeted Omar as he held out his hand. As they met, however, a shock of static shot through them as a ring on Fearless' finger appeared with an enigmatic symbol. "
Omar realized the meaning of the ring and his tanned skin paled.
"Y-You serve spirits?" sputtered Omar as he raised his left hand. aside from being bones, it now bore several rings, bracelets, and talismans chained together, each with a unique mark symbolizing each spirit he had served over the many, many years.
"This is my memoirs of my illustrious career in the craft." explained Omar after calming down and noticing the brother's reactions. "My powers have solely come from the rewards of doing the bidding of the Spiral's entities. That is, until someone (or something, depends on the person), arrested me for paying my debts to my masters and stole from me the countless years of work I spent to feed those who ruined my old life."
"Aside from that," Omar broke off, directing himself towards Emma "Where did V go off to?"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
"Ahoy Wolf!" Catherine greeted.

"Greetings," he replied. Wolf walked away.

Not much expression there, Catherine said in her mind. She continued walking until her legs got tired. Thoughts spun around in her mind. She had nothing to waste. So she walked, and walked, and walked. For a long time. Catherine finally rested on a boulder. She had to find more about V.

But everything had a risk. What were the risks? Being caught, captured, getting in trouble, etc. This was a mystery.

Catherine got up, and started to think about where V's house was. But did V had a house even?
V glanced over at Catherine, vermillion eyes inquiring. She watched as she walked off, examining the blonde girl's face of determination. The former and failed test subject didn't look away until Catherine disappeared into the horizon. Just what was she up to? V silently cursed herself for not following at the start. It was too late to catch up now....

"Something seems off." Emma tapped two buttons at her wrist cuffs, and her claws extended outward. "I'm not even sure of what, though...." She calculated the possibilities mentally, her blue eyes darkening in thought.

Damien seemed to tense up as George awakened. "Dang it, he could've been dead... Would've been fun and also could've counted on your contract, Evangeline." He looked up at the amaranthine-haired witch with big malachite eyes. "You let it go."

"Shhhh...."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"A pleasure to meet ye." greeted Omar as he held out his hand. As they met, however, a shock of static shot through them as a ring on Fearless' finger appeared with an enigmatic symbol. "
"Y-You serve spirits?" sputtered Omar as he raised his left hand. aside from being bones, it now bore several rings, bracelets, and talismans chained together, each with a unique mark symbolizing each spirit he had served over the many, many years.
"This is my memoirs of my illustrious career in the craft." explained Omar after calming down and noticing the brother's reactions. "My powers have solely come from the rewards of doing the bidding of the Spiral's entities. That is, until someone (or something, depends on the person), arrested me for paying my debts to my masters and stole from me the countless years of work I spent to feed those who ruined my old life."
"Aside from that," Omar broke off, directing himself towards Emma "Where did V go off to?"
"Well, not exactly." Fearless said. "Usually I ask Mormo, but he was on vacation in some place called 'Hawaii'. (If anyone could take the Black Rain Shades and put them on Mormo, you deserve a medal.) "I got tricked. That's why. Hmm? V? Huh. Where did she go?" "I heard someone named Damien, I think, say something about a contract." said George Gordon. He was just waking up from passing out again. (When he goes giant size, he passes out afterward.) "Contract... Project Valentina... we have a mystery on our hands!" (If anyone wants to roll their eyes, they can.) "Look what I found in the paper today." The top headline said: Valentina Project Mystery.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
"She probably went off to find Cori. She's been incredibly on edge lately, and Cori is the only one she trusts around her. Never found out why...." Emma murmured, her claws retracting. "Weird friends. A former test subject and a ninja who based her weapons off hospital mechanisms." The blonde shrugged, visibly contemplating something. "It's preternatural, indeed, but heck, I've met a polite Marleybonian zombie girl before and an alien and a chick who guards the gates of the Underworld. I'm pretty sure that by those standards nothing is genuinely strange anymore."

"Speaking of the last...." A girl with a powder blue veil flowing around her short and curly alabaster tresses, a powder blue dress with blue butterfly patterns edging the base, white ruffles flowing beneath the skirt. She had a dark azure ribbon tied beneath her chest and another at her waist, the latter lined with lace. "Who the heck has been summoning spirits? I can't go two seconds without someone calling someone through the gates!" She was visibly angry, her cerulean eyes flashing. "Witchdoctors... You and your constant summonings. You're almost as bad as Necromancers." She sighed aggravatedly and crossed her arms. Upon closer inspection, one could see translucent, pearly-in-color butterflies floating around her, and wispy floating white and glowing blue spheres of energy, leaving magic flowing behind them. Both of those were types of spirits.

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes. "Kirohime.... Really?"

"Yes, really. I have a busy job to uphold and it's quite difficult watching, giving consent and sending out spirits every minute. And then you have those who cheat death...." Kirohime sighed. "It's all quite tiring. I have to deal with undead myself and then do all of the necessary things..... It's not fun."

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Rowan and Erin stood a little way off from the group, since the nice introduction ultimately failed. Good thing the girls didn't mind, they liked eavesdropping a little bit more anyhow; even though the things they heard were very interesting and slightly frightening. Although, Rowan couldn't help but notice one pirate in particular, Omar. (from Role Play) That pirate knew her secret and she had to make sure it was safe at all costs! So, that meant only one thing; she had to... tal-... tal-... talk to him. Rowan shivered at the thought of talking to a pirate she didn't entirely trust about something so huge but she had to get over it. '' So you're sure he knows? '' Erin asked with a slight stutter. '' Yea, I kind of... um hunt him down. '' Rowan replied, chuckling once she saw her friend and Blaze face palm simultaneously. '' Okay, maybe it wasn't the brightest thing at the time without a mask on; I admit it! I'll just talk to him about it and make sure he hasn't told anyone-'' She glanced over at Omar's left hand once more. '' or anything. ''

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
Rowan and Erin stood a little way off from the group, since the nice introduction ultimately failed. Good thing the girls didn't mind, they liked eavesdropping a little bit more anyhow; even though the things they heard were very interesting and slightly frightening. Although, Rowan couldn't help but notice one pirate in particular, Omar. (from Role Play) That pirate knew her secret and she had to make sure it was safe at all costs! So, that meant only one thing; she had to... tal-... tal-... talk to him. Rowan shivered at the thought of talking to a pirate she didn't entirely trust about something so huge but she had to get over it. '' So you're sure he knows? '' Erin asked with a slight stutter. '' Yea, I kind of... um hunt him down. '' Rowan replied, chuckling once she saw her friend and Blaze face palm simultaneously. '' Okay, maybe it wasn't the brightest thing at the time without a mask on; I admit it! I'll just talk to him about it and make sure he hasn't told anyone-'' She glanced over at Omar's left hand once more. '' or anything. ''
In the middle of Emma's reply, Omar felt the quetzal feather sticking out of his hat tugging. When closed his eyes and nodded to show understanding, he was actually tuning in on a conversation nearby. After hearing the words "I kind of..um hunted him down", he tensed up. Memories were flashing before his eyes of chases in the winding streets and alleys, dramatic ship fights, lots of fire, and a masked abomination pretending to be a genius overshadowing it all. He shivered as he leaned on the knob of his cane for support.
"Simon, you 'round?" thought Omar visualizing each word.
"Yeah" answered a silhouette of a Cat Corsair leaning on the ramp rail
"Is there anyone from the Valencian Escape you recognize? Me and Slithertounge excluded?"
"Not that I can tell…" answered the specter "Wait, is that… The Human Clockwork?"
A wave of fear, then relief came over the Spirit Caller. If Simon see's that, he must mean Rowan.
"Thanks, Calico." He tipped his hat to the figment as he vanished "You can leave for now."
Omar was about to just turn around and walk to the girls (he guesses there were two when he was eavesdropping), but his mischievous side got the better of him.
"Pardon a sec," he told the group before vanishing in a puff of incense smoke (don't ask. long story). The scent of Sandalwood filled the Court as Omar materialized behind the girls. He was overjoyed to see Rowan, Blaze and Erin's reaction, though he didn't quite catch the words.
"Really? Do you have to carry around a weapon like THIS..." Omar spoke kneeling towards Rowan's sword before Uttering under his breath so that only the girls could hear "…Pawn?"

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
In the middle of Emma's reply, Omar felt the quetzal feather sticking out of his hat tugging. When closed his eyes and nodded to show understanding, he was actually tuning in on a conversation nearby. After hearing the words "I kind of..um hunted him down", he tensed up. Memories were flashing before his eyes of chases in the winding streets and alleys, dramatic ship fights, lots of fire, and a masked abomination pretending to be a genius overshadowing it all. He shivered as he leaned on the knob of his cane for support.
"Simon, you 'round?" thought Omar visualizing each word.
"Yeah" answered a silhouette of a Cat Corsair leaning on the ramp rail
"Is there anyone from the Valencian Escape you recognize? Me and Slithertounge excluded?"
"Not that I can tell…" answered the specter "Wait, is that… The Human Clockwork?"
A wave of fear, then relief came over the Spirit Caller. If Simon see's that, he must mean Rowan.
"Thanks, Calico." He tipped his hat to the figment as he vanished "You can leave for now."
Omar was about to just turn around and walk to the girls (he guesses there were two when he was eavesdropping), but his mischievous side got the better of him.
"Pardon a sec," he told the group before vanishing in a puff of incense smoke (don't ask. long story). The scent of Sandalwood filled the Court as Omar materialized behind the girls. He was overjoyed to see Rowan, Blaze and Erin's reaction, though he didn't quite catch the words.
"Really? Do you have to carry around a weapon like THIS..." Omar spoke kneeling towards Rowan's sword before Uttering under his breath so that only the girls could hear "…Pawn?"
The two girls and Blaze jumped as Omar suddenly appeared behind them, right when they were in mid-conversation. Rowan just twirled around to see who it was with a slightly shocked expression when she found out, but Erin had the worst reaction; holding her heart and looking as if she was about to feint. '' Sheesh! Don't scare us like that; you nearly got burned! '' Rowan said but it didn't seem like Omar had heard. Rowan herself was still frightened a little by Omar; why did he come here? Did he hear them talking? These questions ran through her head as surge of anxiety washed over her. '' Really? Do you have to carry around a weapon like THIS... '' Omar's voice brought her back to what was happening; Rowan smirked once she realized he was talking about her Dragoon's sword. It was funny how that was a popular reaction to it on Skull Island. She was about to respond to him but then he spoke her other name and her anxiety returned. Rowan took a long deep breath, building up the courage to speak again. '' Yes, it's me. ''