Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay Armada Fort Raid

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Here is my first real roleplay! To kick things off, wouldn't it be nice if the moderators got in on the fun? Anyway,

Returning back to a secluded island not to far from Scrimshaw (Justin's main place for work), He had obtained a letter from the governor of Port Regal. He had asked if he could lead a raid on a nearby armada stronghold where the guns were threatening the safety of the citizens. Justin gasped and read the request again. Not only was Port Regal home to some of the most interesting line of work was (his favorite), A hefty fee was being rewarded to anyone who participated, and Justin would gladly give the lion's share to one of his mentors. He had a plan after acquiring a map of the fort by an inside man. With there newly acquired vessel, an Aquilian Galleon at an auction, the Cunning Titan, he would distract the main force at the West side, since that was where the main guns were located. while a smaller force docked at the opposite side and locate the core of the fortress. Also, he would take down any armada grunt or general that got in there way. He picked Wing Chun (His #1 friend in the spiral), Rooster Cogburn, the sheriff of Cooper's Roost, Scorpius, and his black storm shaman Star Runner to lead the march. After making the arrangements, he posted a notice at the Hole in The Wall tavern saying:
To any pirate who would like to blow off some steam:
I had recently gotten a job to blow an armada stronghold to bits. Any pirate who participates will receive an percentage of the 25,000 gold offered. Once again, I'll need all the help I can get.
-Justin Moone, leader of the Colonial Mercenaries
He smirked, and went up to the bartender and asked for a bottle of Yum. He gave the gold, and went to Port Regal, and waited for a force to arrive.
Note: You CAN use my pirate in your posts. Just don't come up with things I'll say, unless I said it in the previous post. You can join at any time, deadline optionally being Monday.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
(Giving this a shot!)

Scarlet strode into the Hole in the Wall tavern, her crew eagerly following her into the small room. "Remember, only a couple glasses of yum. I don't want another round of Ninety-nine Bottles of Yum On the Wall." she said, waving her crew off.
Several of them went to order some yum, while others stood back and talked to each other, trying to enjoy the peace, as it was, before the first companions came back.
Scarlet wandered around the room, looking for anything she could do. After she had finished all the promises she had made to people all around the Spiral, she was getting bored. Spending all day on a Marleybonian galleon just wasn't much fun.
After several paces she saw a notice on the wall. "Hmmm... Raiding an Armada fortress. Sounds like fun." she muttered aloud. She quickly turned around to face her crew. "Change of plans. We're going to raid an Armada fortress ladies and gentlemen! But first we have to find Justin Moone. He's the one in charge of this operation, I think."
A few murmurs of approval were heard. "I guess that means ask away." Scarlet said, turning around to look at the other people in the Tavern. Not many of them looked like a Justin Moone, but it couldn't hurt to ask around.
Scarlet walked up to the bartender. "Have you seen a Justin Moone lately?" she asked.
"Lots o' people come through here Missy, you think I could name 'em all?" he replied. Scarlet frowned, but nodded a quick thanks.
After another quick look around the tavern, Scarlet and her crew exited the tavern. "Where do we go from here, Captain?" Bonnie Anne asked.
"Good question. I guess it wouldn't hurt to spread the news of wanting to participate around several of the nearby towns. Ratbeard, Sarah, Subodai, you stay here. Monkey King, Hawkules, Shiruku Neku, you go to Puerto Mico. I'll go to Port Regal with Bonnie Anne and El Toro. The rest can go to Skull Island, Flotsam or stay with one group, but we'll all meet in Port Regal, understood?"
"Understood."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
George Xiriga and his brother George Gordon walked into the tavern. "What would you pirates like?" Said the barkeep. "Yum for the both of us." said the charmed George Gordon. He had been tricked into letting himself be charmed by the young witch doctor for the price of 100 gold. "Comin' right up. You know, there's a good payin' job- some thin' bout blasting the Armada to bits." said the barkeeper. "Oh really? I'm sure my brother here would allow me to also accept it. Mm, that yum is good. No wonder why Gunn is so famous." George Xiriga, or Fearless, whispered some magical chants into his brother's ear. "Yes, we'll take the job." said Fearless. " This should be real fun. I'll even call my other brothers and tell them... not!" said the witch doctor, rubbing his hands together.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin suddenly felt like someone was watching him.
As he continued what he was doing, Kai Alcott steps out of the shadow.
"I'll join this mission. Seems interes-"
"WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' IN PORT REGAL?"
"YOU ALCOTTS GET OUT!"
"That... would be the guards." Kai mutters, stepping back into the shadow and disappearing.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin headed off to the docks and found Kai hiding in the shadows. "Kai, I know you're there, maybe we should have met somewhere else." The Alcott showed himself, but warily. Justin turned around and saw two other vessels coming his way. "Great. It seems everyone is here." Scarlet and George introduced themselves, and Justin began the briefing. "Here is what I've summoned you here for today. After I returned from a rescue mission, I was given a job by the governor of Port Regal. He informed me that a armada stronghold not too far from here is threatening the safety of the citizens. Our goal is to find a way to destroy the fortress and take with us as many armada troops we can handle. Also, another request, is to rescue a girl by the name of Amelia Everhart. A purse of 25,000 gold is being offered by the governor himself, and asked me to share it, with any participant. Now, the plan. All of you will come with me on my Monquistador Skiff while the Aquilian Galleon you see, is a distraction. Once we enter the stronghold, find Amelia, destroy the core, and smash as many clockworks, as humanly possible. Any questions?" No questions needed to be answered, and the party boarded the skiff, while the rest of the mercenaries of Justin's crew boarded the galleon, and they headed off for the mission, 'The Dreadnaught Score'.
(Author's Note: Now I will explain why I brought Midget along, for two reasons. One, to break open Amelia's door, since the lock was hidden, and two, to take electricity from their ranged units. Being a ground type, Midget naturally takes no damage from the spark-throwers. And lastly, Kai, why are you and your clan not welcome in Port Regal? Just curious as to why.)

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Justin299oo on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Justin headed off to the docks and found Kai hiding in the shadows. "Kai, I know you're there, maybe we should have met somewhere else." The Alcott showed himself, but warily. Justin turned around and saw two other vessels coming his way. "Great. It seems everyone is here." Scarlet and George introduced themselves, and Justin began the briefing. "Here is what I've summoned you here for today. After I returned from a rescue mission, I was given a job by the governor of Port Regal. He informed me that a armada stronghold not too far from here is threatening the safety of the citizens. Our goal is to find a way to destroy the fortress and take with us as many armada troops we can handle. Also, another request, is to rescue a girl by the name of Amelia Everhart. A purse of 25,000 gold is being offered by the governor himself, and asked me to share it, with any participant. Now, the plan. All of you will come with me on my Monquistador Skiff while the Aquilian Galleon you see, is a distraction. Once we enter the stronghold, find Amelia, destroy the core, and smash as many clockworks, as humanly possible. Any questions?" No questions needed to be answered, and the party boarded the skiff, while the rest of the mercenaries of Justin's crew boarded the galleon, and they headed off for the mission, 'The Dreadnaught Score'.
(Author's Note: Now I will explain why I brought Midget along, for two reasons. One, to break open Amelia's door, since the lock was hidden, and two, to take electricity from their ranged units. Being a ground type, Midget naturally takes no damage from the spark-throwers. And lastly, Kai, why are you and your clan not welcome in Port Regal? Just curious as to why.)
Scarlet had boarded Justin's ship and was amazed at how well-kept and orderly it appeared, at least in her eyes. "If only I could get my ships to be something like this one." she muttered aloud as she gazed around the ship.
For its size, it seemed pretty sturdy. It almost made Scarlet regret selling her own Monquistan Skiff. Almost. Her own skiff had been tiny as a result of previously being owned by Monquistans and Scarlet kept remembering all the times she or one of the taller crew members had forgotten to bend over when standing up. Those memories brought to mind headaches and visions of stars.
Scarlet grinned a little before venturing to the ship's prow to get a general idea of where they were headed. In the distance stood an Armada fortress. Upon spotting it, Scarlet's earlier grin transformed into a frown. This lasted only a moment before she turned around and walked back to the main deck to see if there was anything she could help with.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
OOC: This is looking good! Just a role play note, if you want to not talk through your character, but to the other role players, just put OOC. This means out of character, in case you didn't know.

Sitting on a Monquistan Skiff wasn't the most exciting thing in the world. Fearless had tried to convince Justin to let him use his own skiff, but to no avail. The worst part was, he had to ask his brother for a ride here! Kan Po walked up to him and said "Tell me, dragonfly. What is wrong?" Milo said, "Hey, leave the captain alone. He probably wants some excitement. Heck, this thing is on autopilot!" "Thanks for your support guys. The thing is, that girl we're supposed to rescue, Amelia Everhart, her name sounds a lot like a famous woman from Earth. One day, she suddenly disappeared. I think that might be her!" said Fearless. After that, he went below decks to catch up on some things Vadima gave him to do while he was gone. He hit the trigger on his spark shooter and accidently shot open a door leading to the witchdoctor's dream. And there were other doors like that, each with a class symbol on it.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
OOC: To Justin: Who's Midget? Can you please explain to me?

George Gordon had been charmed by Fearless again, this time to 'help' him on the mission. Fearless had alerted Justin that someone would be coming to help. He took off in his Royal Navy skiff, but since his crew noticed he was dazed a bit (they always have a laugh about it. They could make him do stuff too!), Ratbeard and Bonnie volunteered to steer the ship, with the directions they had been provided with. "Turn left at Tradewinds Skyway near Puerto Mico, then head to Port Regal. Once there, head straight to the nearest Armada fortress." "I got it, ye big oaf!" Bonnie and Ratbeard were fighting again!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai thinks for a moment, then makes his decision.
"No. I think I can handle this. My brother and I will sneak in, and disable the defenses. Once the gates are open, you charge in. We'll have a Plan B in case anything goes wrong. We can free Amelia from the cell on our way, too. If you don't like my plan, too bad, I'm starting now!" and disappears in a flash of smoke.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: GBalance, this is a crossover of Pokemon and Pirate101. Midget is my Seismitoad, and he is smaller than a normal one. I thought it would be a good thing to have some extra muscle along, and a walking shield to defend us from spark throwers, since he is immune to electricity. Kai, you'll might get real bad hurt, but whatever, we will meet you in the jail cells, since there is no prize for finishing first. Anyway, Back to adventure!
Arriving at the fort, he once again listed 4 objectives to do:
1. Rescue Amelia Everhart and anyone related to you or know
2. Disable as many clockworks as possible
3. Blow the roof off this joint!
4. Take anything that might be worth anything, it will add to your portion of the score
As soon as the goals were set, Justin and his companions charged ahead, having Midget fire large masses of mud at the marines and taking electricity from the spark throwers, rendering them useless, all the while Scorpius and Star Runner charged at the musketeers, destroying them, and the rest followed suit.
Author's note: It's now your turn to vent some frustration! Beat down as many clockworks as you can, and get to the prison cells!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
(OOC Is there a way to delete posts? I only posted this after nothing showed up for a while.)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
George Xiriga couldn't take it anymore. He unbottled his ship and hopped aboard. George Gordon's ship pulled up soon after. As Gordon was boarding Fearless's ship, Fearless said some magic words and lifted the charm from Gordon. "Hey bro, glad you could come." "Yeah, I had this sudden urge to come here and... he...let you... become... my captain..." George Gordon had been charmed once more. "Yes, and I'll lift the charm when we fight. Now, once more into the breach my friends, once more!" The sound of metal ringing was paused by George Gordon as he gave in to the Armada troops and let them drag him away. Fearless tried to charm him into resisting, but he was too far away to hear.

Meanwhile, George Gordon was presented to Deacon as a prize of this battle. "Oh, please Rooke, let me work under you! Make me a clockwork and have me serve you and Kane!" George Gordon was carried away to the clockwork chamber and became the first ever half-human, half-clockwork. He had the body of himself, but the mind of a clockwork and had his soul taken away from him. " I... live... to...serve...Rooke...and...Kane..." that was George Gordon, or Custos Gordonos, in his second time as a clockwork.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Let's get going everyone!" Justin signaled for the teams to head out to the fortress and the Cunning Titan took it's position and began bombarding the west guns. Justin and his crew that sneaked in on the west side charged on ahead and immediately, his Seismitoad, Midget, began firing off masses of mud to disable the armada marines and had Star Runner and Scorpius finish them off. The musketeers attention was mainly focused on Midget, but the spark throwers had no effect on him. Midget responded by not firing mud, but a large wave of water had crashed down on the opposing force, leaving an opening down to the hold of the fortress. He had seen Scarlet and the two George's and they all headed down into the prison.
OOC: Thanks for the compliment about the Azul Angela, Scarlet! I had it specially made to fit tall people like myself. This was what we called a skiff, the Monkeys call it a war galleon! Also, I would like to tell you this now. If you see anyone related to you, free them from there cell by blowing it off. I plan on busting open the doors with Midget. Now we know the reason why I needed a little extra muscle on this raid.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
(5 minutes before Justin stormed the fortress....)

Melody was sailing the skies in her Monquistan Skiff. As she steered her ship to park at a large fortress, she saw the colors of a crew that was advertising a Armada Fortress raid. "Hey you guys!" she called. The captain of the other ship looked over at her. "Yeah?" "I saw that sign you put up on the Tavern wall, can I join ye?" "Sure!" said the captain. Melody pulled up at the side of the ship, leapt on, then bottled her own. "Ay, Sarah, Bonnie and Subodai! Get over here!" They walked up to her. "Yes Captain?" They chorused. "You guys come with me, tell the others to wait until I get back from this quest." "Aye." Melody strided up to the captain of the ship. "Soo... what are we going ta do now?" "Storm the fortress." He gave Melody the 4 objectives. "Mhm...." she muttered. She thought, is this such a good idea? She turned. Justin was already running of to the fortress.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Justin299oo on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
OOC: GBalance, this is a crossover of Pokemon and Pirate101. Midget is my Seismitoad, and he is smaller than a normal one. I thought it would be a good thing to have some extra muscle along, and a walking shield to defend us from spark throwers, since he is immune to electricity. Kai, you'll might get real bad hurt, but whatever, we will meet you in the jail cells, since there is no prize for finishing first. Anyway, Back to adventure!
Arriving at the fort, he once again listed 4 objectives to do:
1. Rescue Amelia Everhart and anyone related to you or know
2. Disable as many clockworks as possible
3. Blow the roof off this joint!
4. Take anything that might be worth anything, it will add to your portion of the score
As soon as the goals were set, Justin and his companions charged ahead, having Midget fire large masses of mud at the marines and taking electricity from the spark throwers, rendering them useless, all the while Scorpius and Star Runner charged at the musketeers, destroying them, and the rest followed suit.
Author's note: It's now your turn to vent some frustration! Beat down as many clockworks as you can, and get to the prison cells!
Scarlet jumped down to the ground, landing neatly on her feet. After a moment she regained her balance and started walking casually up to the Armada Marines.
She stopped just a few feet in front of them, gave a smile and a wink, and threw down the smoke bombs that she always kept with her. The Marines appeared puzzled for a minute and turned around to find nothing but the empty air.
A sharp CLANG! broke through the silence as one of the marines fell down, a throwing knife protruding from his mask. The clockworks looked to where the knife had come from to find Scarlet just standing there, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she now had a lot of clockworks aiming at her.
"Now where were we?" she asked, glancing up before skipping to the side to avoid an oncoming burst of electricity. "Oh right." She said, drawing her twin blades and entering the fight for real this time.
Most shots missed her, although every so often she'd get a minor cut from being too reckless. Scarlet smiled, this time a grim mirror of her casual smile and began to cut down the clockworks before her.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
As everyone boarded their ships, a loud explosion shakes the docks. They see a small bit of the prison, top floor, collapsed.
"C'mon!" A boy, remarkably similar in appearance to Kai, yells.
He then collapses, as Kai himself runs in.
"Oh, no."
A large group/a small army of clockworks run into the destroyed corridor. They begins shooting as they approach, driving Kai, Felix, and a girl against a wall.
"Processing... KAI ALCOTT, FELIX ALCOTT and AMELIA EVERHART, you are under ar-"
The clockworks in the front row begin melting.
"Plan C." Kai announces with a grin.
More clockworks walk forward, again cornering him.
"Plan D?" Felix smiles weakly.
Kai nods, then looks up to the sky. He also pulls a wand and a card. He sends up a flare, putting his wizard gear back on his belt.
A small team of assassins, marked as 'High Ranking' by their distinctive golden marks on the hood, jump down.
They pick off some clockworks, then, on Kai's instruction, started place detonators around the prison. They handed Kai the remote.
"I will send up a flare when it is complete." One says.
Kai and Felix quickly get an opening, then begin the fight now that they have an opening.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
As everyone boarded their ships, a loud explosion shakes the docks. They see a small bit of the prison, top floor, collapsed.
"C'mon!" A boy, remarkably similar in appearance to Kai, yells.
He then collapses, as Kai himself runs in.
"Oh, no."
A large group/a small army of clockworks run into the destroyed corridor. They begins shooting as they approach, driving Kai, Felix, and a girl against a wall.
"Processing... KAI ALCOTT, FELIX ALCOTT and AMELIA EVERHART, you are under ar-"
The clockworks in the front row begin melting.
"Plan C." Kai announces with a grin.
More clockworks walk forward, again cornering him.
"Plan D?" Felix smiles weakly.
Kai nods, then looks up to the sky. He also pulls a wand and a card. He sends up a flare, putting his wizard gear back on his belt.
A small team of assassins, marked as 'High Ranking' by their distinctive golden marks on the hood, jump down.
They pick off some clockworks, then, on Kai's instruction, started place detonators around the prison. They handed Kai the remote.
"I will send up a flare when it is complete." One says.
Kai and Felix quickly get an opening, then begin the fight now that they have an opening.
(OOC again. I've decided that I hate posting stuff from an iPad. :/ I'd take computers any day. Lol)

Scarlet looked over her shoulder, kicking the nearest clockwork back a couple of steps to gain time to look back. "Need help Kai?" she shouted over the din of steel upon steel and the BANGS! emitted by the sparkshooters.
A little pain in her wrist alerted her to the fact that there was, indeed, a battle going on in front of her at the moment. She dodged a blow from the Armada marine in front of her and disposed of him with a bit of adroit footwork and an (admittedly lucky) strike between his armor plates.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Once down in the prison cells, Justin had pulled out a different gun after holstering his spark throwers. Instead of electricity, this weapon fired dubstep music that seemed to have the same lethal power as regular guns in the spiral. He ran on to a prison cell where he saw Amelia in. Or was in, seeing that the door was cut open. He saw Kai and some other man wielding a light saber. He would know, he's seen Star Wars. Justin had asked Midget to use Poison Jab to thin the clockwork crowds. A purple flim covered the Seismitoad's arms as he began punching his way through the crowd. Justin and Wing followed close behind, while Scorpius, Rooster Cogburn, and Star Runner were protecting the rear. One prison cell peaked his interest. It was his long-lost brother, under the alias as Leo Blake. Justin was elated that he had found his brother. He had called Midget over and told him to rip off the door. The creature did so, and when reinforcements arrived, Midget had used the door to smack the marines around. Justin took this time to head over to the commander's office to look for anything valuable, when a marine had smacked Justin with his halberd, as the captain knees buckled from the attack. Just as it seemed it was over for him, Leo had ran a lance through the clockwork, and supported Justin as they searched for any battle plans.
OOC: Surprised by the turn of events? Kai, why of all people did you have to bring FELIX into this? Also, Melody, anyone can join in here! This is the armada we are talking about, of course.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Bonnie: "Look Captain! A mysterious poster. It says, 'Hands needed to blow up Armada Station'... what do you think of it?" Fiona: "Hmm... should we go for it Bonnie? It would help the war effort in Marleybone..." Ratbeard: "Arr! I say we blow it to bits!" Subodai: "Only the Captain says the orders you dirty rat! What do you think mistress Fiona?" Fiona: "Hmm.... alright, we'll help, but be secretive about this. If the Armada finds out we did it... -shudders- I don't want to think about it. You all know what happened before...." Bonnie: "We won't say a word Captain." Fiona: "Good. Now lets be off. To Port Regal!"

That's all I got for now.
Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Muskets, you're a bit late to the party. We've got Pokemon, a dubstep gun, and a crazy guy with a lightsaber, so were good, but we could use some evac. Scarlet, the armada means to have your head, not just your hand! And remember that Yum bottle I bought in Scrimshaw? Well, I've got an unoriginal use for it. Back to adventure!
After the feeling returned to the mercenary's legs, he grabbed an important looking document, humorously titled 'Armada eyes only' but Justin didn't care. He discovered that the armada was planning on destroying Port Regal in 3 weeks time! He's glad he got here in time. He pocketed the plans in his bottomless coat pockets, and began to head for the core of the stronghold with everyone in tow. As soon as they reached the core's room, no clockworks were present. But then, the door, or should I say the WALL fell down and a large clockwork with a ridiculous Mardi Gras mask, with a literal cannon for a hand and a poleaxe in another hand. Justin used his glasses to analyze the enemy. Tatl, his glasses-codex told him the following information:
Enemy name: Custos Rampagus
Enemy type: Armada Juggernaut
Description: A giant armada clockwork that went berserk and destroys everything in sight, including the armada. Even experienced veterans should avoid at all cost.
Weak point: It seems Justin's dubstep music should be most effective on this enemy. Attack Rampagus at a distance. CQC (Close Quarters Combat) is equal to throwing your life away.
Encounter Rate: Boss. Must defeat to progress.
OOC: Alrightguys! Drop everything! It's time for a group boss fight! Our goal, defeat Custos Rampagus. If one of us goes down, we all have to help our fallen comrade. Remember what Tatl said. Close Quarters won't be any help, so focus on gunslinging and magic for this baddie. Good luck everyone!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Muskets, you're a bit late to the party. We've got Pokemon, a dubstep gun, and a crazy guy with a lightsaber, so were good, but we could use some evac. Scarlet, the armada means to have your head, not just your hand! And remember that Yum bottle I bought in Scrimshaw? Well, I've got an unoriginal use for it. Back to adventure!
After the feeling returned to the mercenary's legs, he grabbed an important looking document, humorously titled 'Armada eyes only' but Justin didn't care. He discovered that the armada was planning on destroying Port Regal in 3 weeks time! He's glad he got here in time. He pocketed the plans in his bottomless coat pockets, and began to head for the core of the stronghold with everyone in tow. As soon as they reached the core's room, no clockworks were present. But then, the door, or should I say the WALL fell down and a large clockwork with a ridiculous Mardi Gras mask, with a literal cannon for a hand and a poleaxe in another hand. Justin used his glasses to analyze the enemy. Tatl, his glasses-codex told him the following information:
Description: A giant armada clockwork that went berserk and destroys everything in sight, including the armada. Even experienced veterans should avoid at all cost.
Weak point: It seems Justin's dubstep music should be most effective on this enemy. Attack Rampagus at a distance. CQC (Close Quarters Combat) is equal to throwing your life away.
OOC: Alrightguys! Drop everything! It's time for a group boss fight! Our goal, defeat Custos Rampagus. If one of us goes down, we all have to help our fallen comrade. Remember what Tatl said. Close Quarters won't be any help, so focus on gunslinging and magic for this baddie. Good luck everyone!
George Xiriga bashed through everything. He had to find his brother. "You're free, brother!!" "Oh, goodie! Let's go!" They stopped at where everyone was fighting Custos Rampagus. Since George Gordon was a buccaneer, he had limited options: buff, heal, or attack. Fearless had a better time since he was a witchdoctor. He could attack and buff and heal himself, while also being able to teleport if required. Fearless struck with powerful curses and spells, and buffed his team with those chickens every once in a while. George Gordon made a decision. He called upon the might of the sharks and the coils of the kraken to help him. Then, he he asked the sea spirits to protect him, along with raising up the armor of valor. Finally, he struck with the most vicious, brutal, and mighty charges he could, and backstabbed his opponent as hard as he could. He fell to the ground, as he could no longer fight the battle. The Armada Juggernaut prepared to deliver a blow and then....

OOC: Hey, Tatl didn't list the epics, so here they are: Relentless 2, Repel Boarders, Vengance Strike 2, and Riposite 1. Couldn't have Witch Hunter. See what I did with the power names? Anyway, finish the story! Did he get hit or did someone save him?

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
(OOC: Scarlet knows that well. *Long story short, her mission to destroy Beachhead in Marleybone went awry. Very awry. It's a good thing she knows where her map pieces to El Dorado are. This makes very good bargaining material when trying to negotiate with the Armada for your life.*)
Scarlet gasped as she saw the large clockwork approach. She frowned, recalling her battle with Rooke. If this was anything like Rooke, she wouldn't be able to get near the boss.
She quickly darted in front of the clockwork to grab a fallen Armada Marksman's gun before running away. If I have any luck, I should be able to hit the clockwork at least one in every three shots. she thought, readying the gun and aiming for the clockwork.
"Over here ugly!" she said, her originality just gushing out (OOC: I love sarcasm.) as she pulled the trigger. A blast of electricity burst out of the gun and Scarlet fumbled as the gun recoiled in her hands. She regained control fairly easily though and continued with her ritual of insulting the big bad boss before shooting at him. "I'll bet I could tell you who your mother was. A pile of spare gears and parts. No intelligence about her. Seems to be a family trait." Scarlet shouted as she ran from one spot to another.

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: Ooh, I'm gonna continue this with my character I threw in from Roleplay; In prison, again. He's currently got a Zoroark named Shadow. So yay, Raiden can use illusions now! And the power of illusions is much more than meets the eye. You can fool armies with them, and the Armada is no exception. Unless of course they can see through illusions.
~
Raiden stood in the entrance to Port Regal, noting the approach of another ship. He gripped his red and white pokeball tightly, ready to meet up with the others. When no one came but Fiona and her companions, Raiden look out to the side. He grinned, seeing a small assault on the Armada fortress. He quickly got back onto his ship, and sent out Shadow. The Zoroark ruffled her black fur, and stared at Raiden with trusting eyes.

"All right Shadow, your time to shine! Let's make some illusions!" Raiden called out, grinning. He rode his simple Marleybonian skiff alone(but possibly with Fiona), but Shadow made it seem as if a whole Marleybone fleet was behind him. Shadow made it seem as if they were all sending out cannonballs, while Raiden gripped his knifes hard, hoping to see the Armada flee. Raiden rode to the Armada fortress, and he and Shadow jumped into action.
~
OOC: Hey Justin, what's Midget's move set? Shadow's is as follows: Night Daze, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, and Aerial Ace. Yep, Zoroarks can learn those moves.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Justin299oo on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Once down in the prison cells, Justin had pulled out a different gun after holstering his spark throwers. Instead of electricity, this weapon fired dubstep music that seemed to have the same lethal power as regular guns in the spiral. He ran on to a prison cell where he saw Amelia in. Or was in, seeing that the door was cut open. He saw Kai and some other man wielding a light saber. He would know, he's seen Star Wars. Justin had asked Midget to use Poison Jab to thin the clockwork crowds. A purple flim covered the Seismitoad's arms as he began punching his way through the crowd. Justin and Wing followed close behind, while Scorpius, Rooster Cogburn, and Star Runner were protecting the rear. One prison cell peaked his interest. It was his long-lost brother, under the alias as Leo Blake. Justin was elated that he had found his brother. He had called Midget over and told him to rip off the door. The creature did so, and when reinforcements arrived, Midget had used the door to smack the marines around. Justin took this time to head over to the commander's office to look for anything valuable, when a marine had smacked Justin with his halberd, as the captain knees buckled from the attack. Just as it seemed it was over for him, Leo had ran a lance through the clockwork, and supported Justin as they searched for any battle plans.
OOC: Surprised by the turn of events? Kai, why of all people did you have to bring FELIX into this? Also, Melody, anyone can join in here! This is the armada we are talking about, of course.
OOC: Hello all! Just so Amelia doesn't end up in two places at once, I'll be posting what she does here too. Right now, she's currently hiding in the prison hallway, and did not escape with Felix and Kai. Why not? You'll find that out. Why is she hiding? You'll find that out too. But anyway! Here's the dialogue and description from the other roleplay. (Note: you might want to read the other roleplay too. Also, I'm adding a crossover of my own)

Amelia had dropped the halberd Felix had given her, and was halfway to the bed when she saw the walls start cracking. She spun around to see Felix doing these strange motions with his arms, had soon all the color had drained from her face.

"Impossible..." Amelia whispered to herself, and dove against the wall to avoid being crushed by a falling piece if ceiling. She closed her eyes and remembered gravity field that kept ships and islands floating, and also was a barrier, no one could get in or out. Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. No, She thought. he must be some sort of strange witchdoctor. He couldn't have gotten across the field, he couldn't be an....

But, Amelia! Argued one side of her brain. You know that isn't witchdoctor magic! You know it isn't wizard magic!

It has to be. Resumed the other side. There's no other explanation.

Yes, there is! C'mon, all you have to do is reach into your pocket...

But I haven't talked to him in so long!

True. But you know you want to.

Amelia, well, Amelia couldn't argue with that. She reached into her pocket and pulled a, what was it called again? A foon, that was it! A few years ago, while she was..... gone, a girl had given Amelia it for a few gold coins. Apparently it was waaaaaay out of style. It actually had a top and hinges so you needed to flip it open to get inside, and there wasn't this thing called a 'touch screen' so you had to press buttons to do what you wanted; so the girl had hated it.

Amelia couldn't fight with it, so usually it was in her pocket, forgotten, useless.

But now, it served a purpose.

Amelia pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear as it began ringing. Amelia peered around her prison wall. That was odd. She thought. The person in the cell next to her was gone, and so was Felix! She saw several pairs of footprints leading up upstairs, including several small ones. Amelia furrowed her brow and was about to follow the footprints when the ringing stopped.

"Doctor? Hi, it's me, Amelia Everhart. No, not the pilot, Earhart's my aunt, she brought me to the Spiral, remember?" Amelia rolled her eyes. "Now you remember? Good. Anyway, I think you might want to come over here, I've found some Pokemon-13947520 footprints, and a Force-sensitizer."

Amelia paused for a moment, unsure if the next words she wanted to say would be betrayal. The Alcotts were kind of known throughout the Spiral, maybe even universe wide? She didn't want to land them in any trouble with the Judoon.

Amelia took a deep breath.

"The Force-sensitizer is Felix Alcott."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: Felix actually could beat him at close combat, I bet. Uses the Force to shield himself from this 'thing's' sensors, then cut it in half.
Felix suddenly appears next to Justin, lightsaber in hand. He flicks his wrist, sending a small piece of debris flying at Custos.
He breaks it with his poleaxe.
Felix puts both hands up, as if surrendering. Then he begins slowly lowering them.
The roof above the Armada Juggernaut collapses. He charges.
Felix ducks to the side, then cuts each arm off.
He cuts the head off, then sits down. He disassembles the clockwork using the Force, and does the same with his lightsabers. He mixes up the pieces, until he stands up with two working lightsabers and a now-repaired clockwork juggernaut.
"Standard reboot process beginning. Say 1 to continue. Say 2 to modify programming.."
"2"
A control panel comes out, along with a small viewscreen. Felix quickly types, then yells "Finished!".
The robot says "My name is Custos. Yours?" "Felix Alcott, of the Galactic Empire. You will make a fine addition to my army, once I overthrow the emperor."