Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay a party to attend

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
  • We'll to start off I will introduce my two main characters Elizabeth and will turner my last role play wasn't really successful and
  • Elizabeth:ahem pirates we have a party to attend to. We can't stop at the armada,s hold
  • Will:I understand my lady but the armada will stop at nothing to take you away from me they want you dead I see
  • Elizabeth:they will be dead soon and when they do I will have my revenge!
  • Feel free to add more and I really hope that one of my roleplays are good so enjoy

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
  • We'll to start off I will introduce my two main characters Elizabeth and will turner my last role play wasn't really successful and
  • Elizabeth:ahem pirates we have a party to attend to. We can't stop at the armada,s hold
  • Will:I understand my lady but the armada will stop at nothing to take you away from me they want you dead I see
  • Elizabeth:they will be dead soon and when they do I will have my revenge!
  • Feel free to add more and I really hope that one of my roleplays are good so enjoy
OOC: What world is this, what area in the world? What time? What party is it?

Kai continues stalking them, diving silently for cover whenever they turn around. An eagle continues gliding above, providing the assassin with an aerial view. "Armada Fort? Too good to pass up..." He nods at the bird, and it flies ahead as he keeps behind the two pirates.