Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

RolePlay!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
This will be my first Role play. So sorry if it's terrible... If you want to join in please try to keep the story in order. Read the comments to know where the story is at before you post. Just so the story doesn't become a mess. Ok, here we go:

The sails moved furiously at the wind. For tonight there was bound to be a storm. Which was terrible news. Kaitlyn, the captain of the ship, was supposed to be at Grizzleheim tomorrow for her father's birthday. The thought of being late put pounds and pounds of stress on her shoulders. She couldn't let him down. She just couldn't. Her father, Big Bear, as she called him because she never knew his real name, had took her in at a very young age. Big Bear had found her when she was still in diapers, well.. not really she had been found abandoned on the shores of Grizzleheim, (With a soaked diaper). Big Bear had took her home and claimed her as his daughter, and from that day forward she was forever in his debt.
A trickle of rain ran down her forehead, causing her thought to fade away. Kaitlyn looked up to see the sky had darkened. "Bonnie host the sails." "Aye Captain." That should help a little. "Birgus! Take control of the wheel!" The rain had gotten stronger and was pouring down on Kaitlyn and her crew. "Take the wheel Birgus!" Her crab shipmate ran to take control. "Got it Cap't." The rain had become stronger and the sky had darkened. Kaitlyn could feel her heart beating faster in a mix of anger and fear. She ran to her cutthroat firstmate, Steve. "Steve, this is NOT good." "I know.." He was staring at the lightning that was competing with the dark sky. Kaitlyn stared at the sky too, only to look down at the sea. "S-Steve.." Steve stayed focused at the sky. "Steve look!!" Kaitlyn was pointing at the whirlpool in front of the ship, in fear...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
The Heart of Lacey on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
This will be my first Role play. So sorry if it's terrible... If you want to join in please try to keep the story in order. Read the comments to know where the story is at before you post. Just so the story doesn't become a mess. Ok, here we go:

The sails moved furiously at the wind. For tonight there was bound to be a storm. Which was terrible news. Kaitlyn, the captain of the ship, was supposed to be at Grizzleheim tomorrow for her father's birthday. The thought of being late put pounds and pounds of stress on her shoulders. She couldn't let him down. She just couldn't. Her father, Big Bear, as she called him because she never knew his real name, had took her in at a very young age. Big Bear had found her when she was still in diapers, well.. not really she had been found abandoned on the shores of Grizzleheim, (With a soaked diaper). Big Bear had took her home and claimed her as his daughter, and from that day forward she was forever in his debt.
A trickle of rain ran down her forehead, causing her thought to fade away. Kaitlyn looked up to see the sky had darkened. "Bonnie host the sails." "Aye Captain." That should help a little. "Birgus! Take control of the wheel!" The rain had gotten stronger and was pouring down on Kaitlyn and her crew. "Take the wheel Birgus!" Her crab shipmate ran to take control. "Got it Cap't." The rain had become stronger and the sky had darkened. Kaitlyn could feel her heart beating faster in a mix of anger and fear. She ran to her cutthroat firstmate, Steve. "Steve, this is NOT good." "I know.." He was staring at the lightning that was competing with the dark sky. Kaitlyn stared at the sky too, only to look down at the sea. "S-Steve.." Steve stayed focused at the sky. "Steve look!!" Kaitlyn was pointing at the whirlpool in front of the ship, in fear...
Joshua Wildhammer: I sense something stormy Charlie. Wanna teleport to it?
Charlie the Starfish: Okay. We should before a big flash comes and gets them.
Joshua Wildhammer: That's a Lightning Bolt Charlie,
Charlie the Starfish: It's the same thing.
Joshua Wildhammer: *teleports Huh?
Kaitlyn: Look Big Bear and Bonnie and the who crew! A flying WIZARD! He came to save us!
Joshua Wildhammer: With the power of STORM I command the Tempest to fill over the WHIRLPOOL!
*water closes it up
Kaitlyn: IT'S A MIRACLE!
Joshua Wildhammer: I can get you to Grizzleheim.
Kaitlyn: What about the ship?
Joshua Wildhammer: It's coming to.
Kaitlyn: Who is this cute little fella?
Joshua Wildhammer: That's Prince Charlie! We're both Princes to Marleybone. My brother is the third commander to the Royal Navy of Marleybone.
Kaitlyn: Is he a wizard to?
Joshua Wildhammer: He's a Pirate. We don't meet allot because of that dang rule! Spiral rule 54: Pirates and Wizards shall not interact with each other face to face unless you have to.
Kaitlyn: Oh yea. I know that rule.
Joshua Wildhammer: Now let's get outta this storm before the Lightning Bolts come! Oh wait; I can make the storm go away! *makes storm go away
Charlie the Starfish: Bye bye storm!
Joshua Wildhammer: TO GRIZZLEHEIM port!*teleports
Kaitlyn: Here we are.
Big Bear: Thank you Wizard! I give you permission to date my daughter.
Kaitlyn: Wonderful idea father! *hugs
Joshua Wildhammer: Well I'm glad you're safe! *kisses
Kaitlyn: Will you stay with us?
Joshua Wildhammer: I protect the Spiral so I will stay. As Marleybone is at peace right now after that big war from the Armada!
Kaitlyn: I know. Who started this war.
Narrator: It was Jacob Freeman.
Joshua Wildhammer: We should find out! Onward!
(To be continued)

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012

I'll continue the roleplay, feel free to join in.
The ship was coming closer and closer to the whirlpool. It was as if the whirlpool was hypnotizing the ship in some thrashing and loud gaze. The same patterned followed every second.
The whirlpool became louder.
The ship came closer.
The whirlpool became clearer.
It was as if time had slowed down, just enough to torture the crew's fearful minds. Soon the ship had been devoured in the whirlpool and the vision of Kaitlyn had just become as dark as the night sky..

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: I liked it! You did an excellent job of describing the environment around you along with the emotional atmosphere -- it wasn't just the clouds that were stormy. You had me in suspense as I was reading through the paragraph. You didn't describe SO much that the readers just want to skip the description and read the action (I accidentally did that in one of my past stories, thank goodness my dad pointed it out) yet I can see exactly what is going on. You also did a brief background story on Kaitlyn, which provides us just enough information on Kaitlyn's past to tell us what she's like, without giving us her entire story, which still holds her past a mystery. Although there were some minor punctuation errors (you didn't start a new paragraph when someone new spoke, and you accidentally had a few extra periods at the end of sentences), that doesn't really matter, because we're on the message boards.
The only problem: I got no clue on how to join in. Maybe we'll work something out.

~Elizabeth, level 21 ~

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Kaitlyn: Look Big Bear and Bonnie and the who crew! A flying WIZARD! He came to save us!
Joshua Wildhammer: With the power of STORM I command the Tempest to fill over the WHIRLPOOL!
*water closes it up
Joshua Wildhammer: That's Prince Charlie! We're both Princes to Marleybone. My brother is the third commander to the Royal Navy of Marleybone.
Joshua Wildhammer: He's a Pirate. We don't meet allot because of that dang rule! Spiral rule 54: Pirates and Wizards shall not interact with each other face to face unless you have to.
Joshua Wildhammer: Now let's get outta this storm before the Lightning Bolts come! Oh wait; I can make the storm go away! *makes storm go away
Joshua Wildhammer: I protect the Spiral so I will stay. As Marleybone is at peace right now after that big war from the Armada!
(To be continued)
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! I'm not exactly sure Kaitlyn, a pirate, would want to date the 'prince' of Marleybone, who happens to be a wizard. As a giggly goo girl you can imagine i'm all into chic flics and romances, but that was just plain funny. XD you kissed her before your first date? Bravo, man! You got guts! Now... how will Kaitlyn react?

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
*water closes it up
(To be continued)
Ok.. Kind of odd.. But I'll try to continue on with Sniper Rose's idea. Hope you like where I'm going with this.
Kaitlyn and Joshua's crew were all docking at Skull Island. Kaitlyn was an old enemy of Jacob Freeman, and she was aware that his Ex-Crew Member, Ooh Ah, a troggie, was up to no good. She had made up a plan with Bonnie that tracked Ooh Ah. Without a doubt he would have an idea of where Jacob might be.
Bonnie: "Ok, what now?"
Kaitlyn: "We hit up my crazy sister,Ivy, she'll let us stay at her house.
Joshua: "Just a question, but what kind of "pirate" is she?"
Kaitlyn: "A Witchdoctor. You two will get along. Well, with all that hoodoo voodoo jumbo and all." Joshua: "Its called magic. Im a wizard not a freak!" Kaitlyn chuckled. "Anyone without a sword is a freak to me.". Birgus: "Sorry to cut in on your mushy love bird talk, but Cap't I thought you were a only child.. "
Kaitlyn turned to face Birgus.
Kaitlyn: "We aren't actually sisters. We're bestfriends. I saved her butt in a battle one time.She owes me a favor. Oh Look! We're here."
Joshua took Kaitlyn's hand in his as they walked inside.
Ivy: "This ain't workin!! How am I supposed to get Avery's stupid gold coin!!" Ivy kicked over an old can of tuna.
Kaitlyn: "Don't mind her personality, she's.....special."
Ivy was special alright. Her crazy outfit empathized her personality. It was as if someone threw a stash of candy on her, with an exploding paint can of hot pink and called it a day.
Kaitlyn: "Hey Ivy.."
Ivy: "KayKay!?!" Ivy turned torwards Kaitlyn. "KayKay!! It's you!!" Ivy ran and picked Kaitlyn up squeezing her till her lungs could pop.
Kaitlyn: "Hey Ivy"
Ivy set down Kaitlyn. Smiling her surprisingly pearly teeth. "Who's this random bunch you've got with you?"
Kaitlyn: "Well just me' old crew and Joshua and his crew."
Ivy immediately got suspicious. "Joshua? As in the prince of Marleybone, Joshua WildHammer?"
Kaitlyn scratched her head: "Uhh.. Yeah. He's my boyfriend."
Ivy's mouth dropped. "Kaitlyn got hooked?!? And to a Prince?!? Is this reality? Jeez KayKay, I know your a gold digger due to the pirate thing with treasure and all, but a prince?!? Holy Gold Coins!" Ivy went over and smacked Joshua on the back. "Welcome to the family! How'd ya hook her?"
Kaitlyn snickered and chuckled a bit at Joshua's confused face. "He helped me before my ship was swallowed in a whirlpool."
Ivy: "So your a hero and a prince! The full package!"
Bonnie: " Anyway we wanted to know-" Birgus:Mind if we stay for the night?"
Ivy: "I don't mind. But we'll have to talk about it at dinner, sit all of ya!"

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
*water closes it up
(To be continued)
Cool

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I'll continue the roleplay, feel free to join in.
The ship was coming closer and closer to the whirlpool. It was as if the whirlpool was hypnotizing the ship in some thrashing and loud gaze. The same patterned followed every second.
The whirlpool became louder.
The ship came closer.
The whirlpool became clearer.
It was as if time had slowed down, just enough to torture the crew's fearful minds. Soon the ship had been devoured in the whirlpool and the vision of Kaitlyn had just become as dark as the night sky..
I added this one on a while ago before someone posted something so just forget about this accidental post.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
The Heart of Lacey on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Ok.. Kind of odd.. But I'll try to continue on with Sniper Rose's idea. Hope you like where I'm going with this.
Kaitlyn and Joshua's crew were all docking at Skull Island. Kaitlyn was an old enemy of Jacob Freeman, and she was aware that his Ex-Crew Member, Ooh Ah, a troggie, was up to no good. She had made up a plan with Bonnie that tracked Ooh Ah. Without a doubt he would have an idea of where Jacob might be.
Bonnie: "Ok, what now?"
Kaitlyn: "We hit up my crazy sister,Ivy, she'll let us stay at her house.
Joshua: "Just a question, but what kind of "pirate" is she?"
Kaitlyn: "A Witchdoctor. You two will get along. Well, with all that hoodoo voodoo jumbo and all." Joshua: "Its called magic. Im a wizard not a freak!" Kaitlyn chuckled. "Anyone without a sword is a freak to me.". Birgus: "Sorry to cut in on your mushy love bird talk, but Cap't I thought you were a only child.. "
Kaitlyn turned to face Birgus.
Kaitlyn: "We aren't actually sisters. We're bestfriends. I saved her butt in a battle one time.She owes me a favor. Oh Look! We're here."
Joshua took Kaitlyn's hand in his as they walked inside.
Ivy: "This ain't workin!! How am I supposed to get Avery's stupid gold coin!!" Ivy kicked over an old can of tuna.
Kaitlyn: "Don't mind her personality, she's.....special."
Ivy was special alright. Her crazy outfit empathized her personality. It was as if someone threw a stash of candy on her, with an exploding paint can of hot pink and called it a day.
Kaitlyn: "Hey Ivy.."
Ivy: "KayKay!?!" Ivy turned torwards Kaitlyn. "KayKay!! It's you!!" Ivy ran and picked Kaitlyn up squeezing her till her lungs could pop.
Kaitlyn: "Hey Ivy"
Ivy set down Kaitlyn. Smiling her surprisingly pearly teeth. "Who's this random bunch you've got with you?"
Kaitlyn: "Well just me' old crew and Joshua and his crew."
Ivy immediately got suspicious. "Joshua? As in the prince of Marleybone, Joshua WildHammer?"
Kaitlyn scratched her head: "Uhh.. Yeah. He's my boyfriend."
Ivy's mouth dropped. "Kaitlyn got hooked?!? And to a Prince?!? Is this reality? Jeez KayKay, I know your a gold digger due to the pirate thing with treasure and all, but a prince?!? Holy Gold Coins!" Ivy went over and smacked Joshua on the back. "Welcome to the family! How'd ya hook her?"
Kaitlyn snickered and chuckled a bit at Joshua's confused face. "He helped me before my ship was swallowed in a whirlpool."
Ivy: "So your a hero and a prince! The full package!"
Bonnie: " Anyway we wanted to know-" Birgus:Mind if we stay for the night?"
Ivy: "I don't mind. But we'll have to talk about it at dinner, sit all of ya!"
Emma, who had both been sitting with Keira in the tavern, perked up a little and raised an eyebrow. "I get this weird feeling someone is talking about us..."

"What do you mean?"

"Neither of us use swords... Does that make us freaks?"

"Emma.... Do remember you have what, seven pairs of rapiers?"

"Oh yea..."

~

OOC: Just pulling a joke here! XD

~

Alex frantically sped around Skull Island, searching for something. "I gotta find that herb.... What's it called? Roseshard I think? Ugh!!!" She nervously said to no one in particular. She tripped over something and fell onto the grass. "Darn it, Alex, why must you be such a klutz?" She murmured to herself. She glanced up to see the group of pirates... With a wizard? She observed carefully. Wait a second... Was that the prince of Marleybone? Uh oh.

"Ahhhh! Oh gosh, my apologies..." She murmured.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
OOC: I've always wanted to join in a role play so I'm gonna try to join this one if that's alight???

Rachel docked her Mooshu skiff at the Skull Island docks. Her amber hair was blowing in the wind. She strolled calmly up into Skull Island.

"Captain!" Rachel turned swiftly and found a mouse looking directly into her twinkling, brown eyes. "Yeah, Lucy?" Rachel shuffled impatiently. She had business to attend to. "Well," Lucy began. "I've heard word that the prince of Marleybone is around. Didn't you want to find out how your homeland is doing? Find out what's going on? That's your chance."
Rachel smiled at the thought of home. Once every month, her aunt would come to visit her at her foster home and she would always bring crumpets and make tea. Then, Rachel and her aunt would leave the next morning and her aunt would take her to visit worlds all throughout the Spiral. They would always return that evening and her aunt would bid her farewell.
Rachel's expression darkened as she remembered the day when they were sailing through Valencia and her aunt's ship came under attack. The Armada boarded her ship. They captured her and her aunt and locked them in their prison cells. Finally, Rachel's foster parents came to rescue her and her aunt. But it was too late. Rachel's aunt had fell ill and passed away.

"CAPTAIN!" Lucy Sterling shouted. Rachel jumped. "There he is," Lucy said, the look of concern on her face obviously because of Rachel. The girls turned and found a group of pirates standing around a girl sprawled out on the ground.
The girls tried to walk over to them as calmly as they could. "Hi....." Rachel greeted the group. She extended an arm and helped the poor girl who was on the ground up. "Hi." The girl smiled. "Thanks." Rachel studied the group carefully. "My name's Rachel." She said. "And yours?" She gestured to the whole group. "I'm Ivy." Said a girl dressed quite wildly. "That's Kaitlyn. And that's Joshua. I don't really know the other girl....."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I've always wanted to join in a role play so I'm gonna try to join this one if that's alight???

Rachel docked her Mooshu skiff at the Skull Island docks. Her amber hair was blowing in the wind. She strolled calmly up into Skull Island.

"Captain!" Rachel turned swiftly and found a mouse looking directly into her twinkling, brown eyes. "Yeah, Lucy?" Rachel shuffled impatiently. She had business to attend to. "Well," Lucy began. "I've heard word that the prince of Marleybone is around. Didn't you want to find out how your homeland is doing? Find out what's going on? That's your chance."
Rachel smiled at the thought of home. Once every month, her aunt would come to visit her at her foster home and she would always bring crumpets and make tea. Then, Rachel and her aunt would leave the next morning and her aunt would take her to visit worlds all throughout the Spiral. They would always return that evening and her aunt would bid her farewell.
Rachel's expression darkened as she remembered the day when they were sailing through Valencia and her aunt's ship came under attack. The Armada boarded her ship. They captured her and her aunt and locked them in their prison cells. Finally, Rachel's foster parents came to rescue her and her aunt. But it was too late. Rachel's aunt had fell ill and passed away.

"CAPTAIN!" Lucy Sterling shouted. Rachel jumped. "There he is," Lucy said, the look of concern on her face obviously because of Rachel. The girls turned and found a group of pirates standing around a girl sprawled out on the ground.
The girls tried to walk over to them as calmly as they could. "Hi....." Rachel greeted the group. She extended an arm and helped the poor girl who was on the ground up. "Hi." The girl smiled. "Thanks." Rachel studied the group carefully. "My name's Rachel." She said. "And yours?" She gestured to the whole group. "I'm Ivy." Said a girl dressed quite wildly. "That's Kaitlyn. And that's Joshua. I don't really know the other girl....."
Alexandra accepted Rachel's hand and got to her feet, brushing the sand off her violet dress. "And my name is Alexandra. Alex, however, is the title I'd prefer to go by." Alex stated kindly. "Thank you for your assistance, Miss Rachel."

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Alexandra accepted Rachel's hand and got to her feet, brushing the sand off her violet dress. "And my name is Alexandra. Alex, however, is the title I'd prefer to go by." Alex stated kindly. "Thank you for your assistance, Miss Rachel."
I like where this is going :p. To be honest I don't even want to jump in and ruin how cool the storyline is.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Elizabeth Tutor had her nose deep in a book, her eyes blazing across the page and her lips muttering, trying to keep up. The book must have been very interesting, because Lizzy has been walking around the island all day and had just started earlier that morning, and was already more than halfway through with the book.
Lizzy half-closed the book with a grin and looked to the sky. "Pride and Prejudice... Best. Story. Ever!" She quickly jumped into the book again, walking as she read.
Until she bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry!" Lizzy blushed, diving onto the ground to retrieve her book, hoping for all the world that she hadn't lost her place. She leaped back up again, flipping pages rapidly and pausing only to read a sentence or two. She felt Alex, an old friend of hers, nudge her.
Lizzy looked up, to find herself looking at the Prince of Marleybone. She laughed nervously and smiled sheepishly, looking at him apologetically. "Heh heh... sorry." Lizzy looked at her feet, defeated. Then she recognized Alex.
"Hey!" Lizzy smiled, hugging her friend.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Elizabeth Tutor had her nose deep in a book, her eyes blazing across the page and her lips muttering, trying to keep up. The book must have been very interesting, because Lizzy has been walking around the island all day and had just started earlier that morning, and was already more than halfway through with the book.
Lizzy half-closed the book with a grin and looked to the sky. "Pride and Prejudice... Best. Story. Ever!" She quickly jumped into the book again, walking as she read.
Until she bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry!" Lizzy blushed, diving onto the ground to retrieve her book, hoping for all the world that she hadn't lost her place. She leaped back up again, flipping pages rapidly and pausing only to read a sentence or two. She felt Alex, an old friend of hers, nudge her.
Lizzy looked up, to find herself looking at the Prince of Marleybone. She laughed nervously and smiled sheepishly, looking at him apologetically. "Heh heh... sorry." Lizzy looked at her feet, defeated. Then she recognized Alex.
"Hey!" Lizzy smiled, hugging her friend.
Alex smiled and instantly embraced her old friend for a hug. "Hello Lizzy, long time no see. How are you doing?" The alchemist smiled back at Lizzy, her violet eyes full of cheer.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Would it be okay if I joined in on the role playing fun?
Yea, come join! :D

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Would it be okay if I joined in on the role playing fun?
Absolutely! Welcome to the world of roleplay, Elverde! I love your name, by the way -- The Green... my favorite color!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
~Elizabeth, level 5 ~

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Alex smiled and instantly embraced her old friend for a hug. "Hello Lizzy, long time no see. How are you doing?" The alchemist smiled back at Lizzy, her violet eyes full of cheer.
"Just awesome." Lizzy replied a little bit sarcastically, implying that although she had just had a tumble that dampened her mood, she was still happy. "And what about you?"

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Okay I'll give it a shot.
'Oh great, more Armada troopers. Just what we need at a time like this!' I thought to myself as I impailed three Armada buccaneers and shot one down. Marleybone City was under attack, as expected. They have broke through our naval barrier and make way to the heart of Marleybone. We don't know what they want, but whatever it is, they won't get it! Left and right the troopers were carted in, by now numbers equaling fifty to one. They were smart about this, because the day before, they barricaded the Mooshu stormgates. Now not only have we gone through many riots and uprisings, therefore losing help in the war, but we also lost our biggest ally!
"They're heading for the King's mansion!" a redcoat yelled.
I retaliated back "Don't you think we realize that?! That's been the Armada's goal all along!" By then I was a bit angry. The numbers were now equal to a hundred to one as they broke down our defenses and charged for the Royal Mansion. My crew and I were able to catch up as they broke through the doors and ransacked the place. Rooke then appeared out of no where and captured most of my crew and asked me at gunpoint, "Where are the royals? I want an answer, pirate. Now!"
"I don't know where they are, and neither will you. They're safe, and that's all I know. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mission to complete." With that said, I bashed Rooke's head with the flat part of my sword and retreated through the army.
"Capture her, dead or alive!" Rooke barked as the troopers headed after me as I ran to the docks.
"Screw this. Teleport!" as I teleported to my ship. Darn, they've met me here. But I must warn Avery about this attack and find the Royals! That is my final quest. Set sails for Skull Island!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Rachel's dark eyes drifted from Alex to Lizzy to Joshua. "So," she began. "How is Marleybone doing these days?" The prince turned toward Rachel. "Well, as you know, Marleybone was at war with the Armada." Rachel nodded. "I guess you don't have to say more.... So what brings you-" BAM! The sound of something collapsing startled Rachel. She looked over toward the docks and saw ship parts flying everywhere.
"I don't suppose I could tag along with you folks for a while, could I? There goes the Silver Pearl......" Rachel stated with a blank expression on her face. She looked at the others, hoping for reassurance......

Rachel - Level 44

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Rachel's dark eyes drifted from Alex to Lizzy to Joshua. "So," she began. "How is Marleybone doing these days?" The prince turned toward Rachel. "Well, as you know, Marleybone was at war with the Armada." Rachel nodded. "I guess you don't have to say more.... So what brings you-" BAM! The sound of something collapsing startled Rachel. She looked over toward the docks and saw ship parts flying everywhere.
"I don't suppose I could tag along with you folks for a while, could I? There goes the Silver Pearl......" Rachel stated with a blank expression on her face. She looked at the others, hoping for reassurance......

Rachel - Level 44
Lizzy jumped like a startled cat and before anyone knew where she had gone, she was already hiding behind Alex. "Uh... heehee... sorry." Lizzy pried her fingers off of Alex's shoulders and stood next to Rachel again. "Fine by me if you tag along... but I don't really know what we're doing..."

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy jumped like a startled cat and before anyone knew where she had gone, she was already hiding behind Alex. "Uh... heehee... sorry." Lizzy pried her fingers off of Alex's shoulders and stood next to Rachel again. "Fine by me if you tag along... but I don't really know what we're doing..."
"Thanks," Rachel said smiling. She looked toward the docks where a new ship was coming into port.

Rachel - Level 46

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I finally arrived at Skull Island, and just in time too. My ship couldn't stand another Armada beating, otherwhise it would've collapsed in mid-air. I docked my ship, jumped off, and made a sprint for Avery's Court. As I was making my way there, I stopped to examine a small group made up of pirates, and, a wizard? Doesn't that clash with Pirate Rule no. 54? Wait a second... that wizard looks very familiar, as if I've seen him before somewhere. Gah! I don't have time for this! I must report back to Avery and recieve instruction on what to do next! I continued to sprint towards his office.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I finally arrived at Skull Island, and just in time too. My ship couldn't stand another Armada beating, otherwhise it would've collapsed in mid-air. I docked my ship, jumped off, and made a sprint for Avery's Court. As I was making my way there, I stopped to examine a small group made up of pirates, and, a wizard? Doesn't that clash with Pirate Rule no. 54? Wait a second... that wizard looks very familiar, as if I've seen him before somewhere. Gah! I don't have time for this! I must report back to Avery and recieve instruction on what to do next! I continued to sprint towards his office.
Rachel shuffled. "Well....." she began. "I have to talk to..... someone...." She turned and walked slowly up toward Avery's Court. She was passing the Bazaar when someone ran smack into her from behind. Rachel stumbled forward and almost fell flat on her face.
"Sorry!" The girl who ran into her shouted. Rachel reoriented herself and looked over the girl. "It's alright." Rachel muttered, brushing some sand off of her clothes. Rachel started walking toward Avery's Court again.

Rachel stood outside of Avery's office, waiting for an old friend. She reached into her pocket to pull out a note and found that it was gone. "Uh-oh." she muttered to herself. "The note must've fallen out of my pocket when that girl ran into me....." A hooded figure quickly approached Rachel. Rachel spotted him and took off running toward the docks, hoping that that girl's ship was still there.....

She sprinted as fast as she could and climbed aboard the ship. She strode up to the wheel and quickly left Skull Island behind her......

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I accidentally ran into a girl on my way to Avery's office. "Sorry!" I yelled back, and continued to run
At Avery's Office
"What?!? Marleybone City was taken over by the Armada?? This soon?" Avery exclaimed, clearly shocked.
"Yes, sir. Why do you think I came back so soon?" I asked.
"I don't know. Right now, your only objective is to find the location of the royals and guard them at all costs. Understood?"
"Orders recieved, sir. I'll be on my way with a new ship. My currently equipped ship wouldn't stand five minutes in Skull Island Skyway. Luckily I have three more powerful ships." I said as I walked away to the docks. When I got there, I discovered that my ship wasn't there, and was being stolen, by none other than the girl I ran into! "Ye little thief! It's your loss, this time! The ship's bound to collapse any minute now!" I yelled, thinking about what I just said. Wait... collapse? In mid-air?! I can't let that happen! "Wait, don't sail away!" i said as a equipped another ship and sailed after the girl.