Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Role play~ I completly lost count!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
There are a ton of role plays, and I can't keep count.
On a bright, sunny summer day with the birds chirping and not a single cloud in the sky, Pirates Scarlet and Natalie walked to each other to start their picnic.
Good morning! Scarlet yelled to Natalie.
Good morning! Natalie yelled to Scarlet.
As they set up their picnic, the younger one, Scarlet, looked up at a tree.
Whats that? Scarlet asked Natalie.
Well I'll be! Thats a yum yum fruit! I'd be able to make a whole batch of yum yum fruit surprise with just one of them!
Well then leave it to me! Scarlet exclaimed. I'll be back in no time!
Natalie giggled. I'll be waiting right here!
But while Scarlet was getting the yum yum fruit down, with out knowing, some..... rather weird looking crockogator
sneaked right behind her and put this rather strange looking sword in her hand. Natalie tried to shake it off, but it was no use. In only moments she got brainwashed and started following the strange looking crockogator.
Hey Natalie, I got the yum yum fruit! Scarlet said.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Natalie frowned at the the yum yum fruit, weren't they supposed to be a bit more purple?
"Are you sure these are from that tree?" Natalie asked.
It was Scarlet's turn to frown. "Of course they're from that tree, Natalie!" She laughed. "Did you really think I'd try to poison you?"
"Well... never mind. C'mon, let's eat our picnic and then I'll make you that surprise."
Meanwhile, that odd looking crocagator was watching the girls eat from its hiding spot in the tree. The crocagator smiled to itself, everything was going well; no, not well, perfect.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
As the crokogator started to mumble some words under his breath, he then disappeared.
When scarlet and Natalie started to walk home from the picnic, a chilly breeze came through. And they were in Cool Ranch! In the summer!
Oh no, thought Natalie.
What wrong? asked Scarlet, seeing her worried expression on her face.
Th- thi- this dagger.... was made by the armada.
A shiver ran down both their spines.
Well, how do you know? asked Scarlet.
Everything the armada made... no one knew how, but this strange marking appeared on it. I learned that in Valencia.
Oh no! thought Scarlet. She wasn't going to let the armada do anything to Natalie. Not while she was alive.

Well, bye! Natalie said to Scarlet, running off rather quickly.
Where are you going? asked Scarlet. Seeing the strange dagger in her hand, it had to be something with the armada.
Ummmm.... no where said Natalie, and ran of in a hurry.
Well that explains her name thought Scarlet: NataLIE.
She started to run after Natalie, but was stopped by a rather firm grip on her shoulder.
LET GO OF ME!!!!!! Scarlet tried to yell to the strange person. Or THING.
Come with me varmint. the strange person said, in a rather strange voice.
In only seconds, there was some strange glowing around her. After a few minutes, Scarlet said firmly: I will do what ever you say, master. Even if it is dying for you.
good good, goood. VERY Good. This plan was going perfectly. Not a single thing went wrong. Yet.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
pirate101 lover on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
As the crokogator started to mumble some words under his breath, he then disappeared.
When scarlet and Natalie started to walk home from the picnic, a chilly breeze came through. And they were in Cool Ranch! In the summer!
Oh no, thought Natalie.
What wrong? asked Scarlet, seeing her worried expression on her face.
Th- thi- this dagger.... was made by the armada.
A shiver ran down both their spines.
Well, how do you know? asked Scarlet.
Everything the armada made... no one knew how, but this strange marking appeared on it. I learned that in Valencia.
Oh no! thought Scarlet. She wasn't going to let the armada do anything to Natalie. Not while she was alive.

Well, bye! Natalie said to Scarlet, running off rather quickly.
Where are you going? asked Scarlet. Seeing the strange dagger in her hand, it had to be something with the armada.
Ummmm.... no where said Natalie, and ran of in a hurry.
Well that explains her name thought Scarlet: NataLIE.
She started to run after Natalie, but was stopped by a rather firm grip on her shoulder.
LET GO OF ME!!!!!! Scarlet tried to yell to the strange person. Or THING.
Come with me varmint. the strange person said, in a rather strange voice.
In only seconds, there was some strange glowing around her. After a few minutes, Scarlet said firmly: I will do what ever you say, master. Even if it is dying for you.
good good, goood. VERY Good. This plan was going perfectly. Not a single thing went wrong. Yet.

As scArlet began to follow the strange persons orders,she saw Natalie running. With some strange mist leaving a trail. The strange figure made her glow again, for she had to save Natalie. No such luck in the saving part.