Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ridolfo Capoferro vs Iago

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
-sips tea and takes a bite of macaroon- Huh?! Oh, hi guys! Nice to see ya! Here, -holds out box of exotically colored macaroons with several delectable flavors- take some, and have some tea please!

What's that? Oh yea, the fight... Err, Iago got into a skirmish with Ridolfo... And that became a brawl quickly... So, err, the crew and I decided to watch! Bonnie and I are betting on who'll win... So far, I'm betting her that if I lose she gets an expensive scope for her musket, and if she loses I'll get one. So, bet with your crews and each other on who'll win!

Bonnie comments from next to me, holding a half eaten macaroon, "Im telling you, Iago has this in the bag, Captain!"

"I wouldn't be so sure, Annie..." Gracie replies. "Ridolfo promotes three times. Logic and a decent strategy prove he has a higher probability of victory."

"Wanna bet?" Bonnie grins.

"You're on, fox!" Gracie smiles. "If Ridolfo wins, you owe me a new wrench. If Iago wins, I owe you a new musket."

"Deal!"

In the background, Ratbeard whispers to El Toro, "What's probability?"

The bull shrugs. "No idea. But Iago is going to win!"

"Psshaw, Ridolfo will!"

"Do you wish to bet with... El Toro?!" Fancy music from nowhere plays.

"YARRR, lets see what ye got! I betcha Ridolfo wins, for a new hat... And if Iago wins, you get a new sword."

"You have a deal!"

Wow, lotsa betting! Ciao Pirates!

Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
-sips tea and takes a bite of macaroon- Huh?! Oh, hi guys! Nice to see ya! Here, -holds out box of exotically colored macaroons with several delectable flavors- take some, and have some tea please!

What's that? Oh yea, the fight... Err, Iago got into a skirmish with Ridolfo... And that became a brawl quickly... So, err, the crew and I decided to watch! Bonnie and I are betting on who'll win... So far, I'm betting her that if I lose she gets an expensive scope for her musket, and if she loses I'll get one. So, bet with your crews and each other on who'll win!

Bonnie comments from next to me, holding a half eaten macaroon, "Im telling you, Iago has this in the bag, Captain!"

"I wouldn't be so sure, Annie..." Gracie replies. "Ridolfo promotes three times. Logic and a decent strategy prove he has a higher probability of victory."

"You're on, fox!" Gracie smiles. "If Ridolfo wins, you owe me a new wrench. If Iago wins, I owe you a new musket."

"Deal!"

"Psshaw, Ridolfo will!"

"YARRR, lets see what ye got! I betcha Ridolfo wins, for a new hat... And if Iago wins, you get a new sword."

"You have a deal!"

Sneaky Emma Everhart
Well, Iago only have 3 epics, and Ridolfo has relentless, so i'm going with ratbeard, you, and, whoever else say ridolfo, (even though he is SO! CLUMSY! disgraceful swashbuckler)

although i like iago MUCH! more ....

Xavier

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:

"Deal!"

"Psshaw, Ridolfo will!"

"You have a deal!"

Sneaky Emma Everhart
If it was a contest about who looks cooler iago wins but in this case it is a better fighter so I say ridolfo because he is more accurate and as speed switch said ridolfo gets relentless and also has iago's epics (if I'm not mistaken) so ridolfo wins I have used both of them and ridolfo is better in my opinion.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
hmmm they are both swashbucklers to my calculations ridolfo wins