Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Returning After Long Hiatus

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
So how's the game been fairing since the Valencia update? I'm trying to find a good niche for my YouTube channel and figured, since there's not many active Pirate101 channels why not come back and give it another go? My yearly membership doesn't end until next month, so I can still hop back in for a month at the very least. Is the game still populated and has anything new or interesting been added since the Valencia update?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nightblood1995 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
So how's the game been fairing since the Valencia update? I'm trying to find a good niche for my YouTube channel and figured, since there's not many active Pirate101 channels why not come back and give it another go? My yearly membership doesn't end until next month, so I can still hop back in for a month at the very least. Is the game still populated and has anything new or interesting been added since the Valencia update?
One big NO to your questions, mate! Unless you count pets as "new" or "interesting".

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Hey, welcome back! No major updates since Valencia part II, but we get a new pet or mount every now and then. The game isn't nearly as popular as Wizard101, but it still has a handful of passionate players. Hopefully another update is around the corner.

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Thank you both, that's exactly what I needed to hear. Decided to settle on the Pirate/Wizard101 niche, meaning I'll switch between the two. Plus, it looks like the game could use some publicity (Pirates that is). Thanks again for the replies!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Nothing New / no word of anything new / no hint of anything new

I (personally) do not at this time believe that there ever will be anything new. Of course KI is more than welcome to prove me wrong on this.