return to kansas!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
hey folks! bob here, you all remember how i went to kansas with my cousins right? well i am making a return! i shall miss you all but i am looking forward to hunting for merel mushrooms with my cousin mike (merel mushrooms are a sort of mushroom that when you fry them, they taste like a chicken nugget they are really good), driving the 4wheeler into the sunset, and shooting my bb gun, feeding the cows, riding the tractor, ok i will shut up now lol but its gonna be fun! and i am heading out there in 2 days and i will be staying there for 4 days! i shall miss you all!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
fearless robert sp... on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
hey folks! bob here, you all remember how i went to kansas with my cousins right? well i am making a return! i shall miss you all but i am looking forward to hunting for merel mushrooms with my cousin mike (merel mushrooms are a sort of mushroom that when you fry them, they taste like a chicken nugget they are really good), driving the 4wheeler into the sunset, and shooting my bb gun, feeding the cows, riding the tractor, ok i will shut up now lol but its gonna be fun! and i am heading out there in 2 days and i will be staying there for 4 days! i shall miss you all!
Have a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoy yourself. It sounds like you have some wonderful family. Celebrate every moment with them. *Chrissy Hugs*

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
163
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
fearless robert sp... on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
hey folks! bob here, you all remember how i went to kansas with my cousins right? well i am making a return! i shall miss you all but i am looking forward to hunting for merel mushrooms with my cousin mike (merel mushrooms are a sort of mushroom that when you fry them, they taste like a chicken nugget they are really good), driving the 4wheeler into the sunset, and shooting my bb gun, feeding the cows, riding the tractor, ok i will shut up now lol but its gonna be fun! and i am heading out there in 2 days and i will be staying there for 4 days! i shall miss you all!
Have a fantastic trip Bob! Sounds like you will be living the country life and having some serious fun. Be safe and enjoy your trip to the fullest. We'll be here waiting when you return and holding down the fort for you. Have a great time!

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
hey y'all! i am back! and as you can see, i have developed a county accent and all that jazz. and i earned some dough i had a awesome time in kansas, we bailed a bunch of hay and my legs look like that got attacked by 5 wolverines lol x note to self, wear jeans next time you bail hay! x anyway i am back and ready to rock with y'all!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
163
fearless robert sp... on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
hey y'all! i am back! and as you can see, i have developed a county accent and all that jazz. and i earned some dough i had a awesome time in kansas, we bailed a bunch of hay and my legs look like that got attacked by 5 wolverines lol x note to self, wear jeans next time you bail hay! x anyway i am back and ready to rock with y'all!
Welcome back! And thanks for the entire advice about wearing jeans while bailing hay :)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
Glad ye had a lot of fun mate welcome back to the boards yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Welcome back Bob, glad to hear you had a fantastic time in Kansas. Wow, I usually come back from vacation with sunburn and you managed to gain a new accent-- that's some vacation! Well, it's great to have you back on the boards and in the game.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Eye, welcome back Bob. Just in time for the test realm to open up again.
Almost as if it was planned, hmmm.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
fearless robert sp... on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
hey y'all! i am back! and as you can see, i have developed a county accent and all that jazz. and i earned some dough i had a awesome time in kansas, we bailed a bunch of hay and my legs look like that got attacked by 5 wolverines lol x note to self, wear jeans next time you bail hay! x anyway i am back and ready to rock with y'all!
Cool... as long as you don't start OBSESSING over it, like my friend Ethan does. Kansas? I mean, cool place, but it's not, like, the center of the Earth. I like the mountains and the beach. Kansas is just... well, it's Kansas. Cool place. But not a giant monster coming out of the sea. Uh... that totally happened once. Yup. Beaches.

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
darkdoombro345 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Cool... as long as you don't start OBSESSING over it, like my friend Ethan does. Kansas? I mean, cool place, but it's not, like, the center of the Earth. I like the mountains and the beach. Kansas is just... well, it's Kansas. Cool place. But not a giant monster coming out of the sea. Uh... that totally happened once. Yup. Beaches.
obsessing? well i do sound a lil bit obsessed, lol and i must admit that was sorta a cheesy post, but i am not obsessed, its just that i really enjoy going out there because well, i am homeschooled and i live in the city and i dont get to ride my bike that much because where i live, its not safe for kids my age to ride their bikes alone, so i don't get that much of a chance to go outside and hangout with my neighbors. i was so looking forward to being out there that i posted a thread that made me sound obsessed with kansas lol but i was really just happy to be there, because i enjoy being outside, thats all. dont judge.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
fearless robert sp... on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
obsessing? well i do sound a lil bit obsessed, lol and i must admit that was sorta a cheesy post, but i am not obsessed, its just that i really enjoy going out there because well, i am homeschooled and i live in the city and i dont get to ride my bike that much because where i live, its not safe for kids my age to ride their bikes alone, so i don't get that much of a chance to go outside and hangout with my neighbors. i was so looking forward to being out there that i posted a thread that made me sound obsessed with kansas lol but i was really just happy to be there, because i enjoy being outside, thats all. dont judge.
If you'd met Ethan you'd understand why I'm so bothered...