Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rerun Party!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I deleted most of my characters today. George Gordon, Fearless, Sly, and Grace. Gone. I wanted to have a party to have a you know, rerun of a new character. Date and time are open to you guys to decide. Place is Avery's Court fountain, Vadima realm. And I will allow people to beat a Level 4 or under in PVP!!! Yum is on me!

Signed,
George Gordon II, level 1 Buccaneer (As of now.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GBalance101 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
I deleted most of my characters today. George Gordon, Fearless, Sly, and Grace. Gone. I wanted to have a party to have a you know, rerun of a new character. Date and time are open to you guys to decide. Place is Avery's Court fountain, Vadima realm. And I will allow people to beat a Level 4 or under in PVP!!! Yum is on me!

Signed,
Wow, all that hard work gone! I hope you remembered to save their mounts and gear for your new pirates!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Wow, all that hard work gone! I hope you remembered to save their mounts and gear for your new pirates!
Yeah, I know. I have an Emerald Budgie, Admiral Midnight, that was the original Gordon's faithful compainon. He will be transferred to the new one. But my original guys will live on in Roleplays.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GBalance101 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:

Signed,
Re-creation must be catching! I just deleted my max level buccaneer ( yes, I saved all her gear! ). I wasn't entirely happy with her flag colors and looks, as well as I made a few mistakes in training her and her companions, so I decided to start fresh. Plus, super boredom struck! Don't worry Esperanza is safe!