Reminder for Krokatopia Pirate's Party This Friday

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
This Friday the 28th at 6:00pm Central Time
Avery's Court by the fountain
Vadima Realm
Let's get the Message Board Marauders together again and show our Rebecca how much we appreciate her.
If for some reason you cannot make it, please send her a message here.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
This Friday the 28th at 6:00pm Central Time
Avery's Court by the fountain
Vadima Realm
Let's get the Message Board Marauders together again and show our Rebecca how much we appreciate her.
If for some reason you cannot make it, please send her a message here.
I am still hoping and planning on making it, even if it is only for a little while. Or I may be able to stick around longer but will have to take a few breaks to play with the little ones. Either way, I look forward to it and getting to see Rebecca and many of the other MBMs once again. It should be a great time in the Spiral and hopefully there will be a nice turn out and a lot of pirates will come show their support for her. Well, see everyone then.

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Sounds good. I'll try to be there, and tell her.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
111
Hi everyone

I would love to come( I know i'm still considered new.) I will be using my main character( and favorite.)Look for Noble Ryan Thompson. Also, i have no idea what any of your pirates are called.

Looking forward to Avery's court, Vadima realm, Friday 6:00 central time zone

Btw: Is there a post that has everybody's pirate names?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
I for once can make it to a party, like I said here, I just beat the game so I have time to do these things ( I was actually waiting for one of these) so if I'm not there I'm well doing something else but that will have to be last second ASAP. Well I hope to see you soon! You'll know me by my name tag ( it's like everywhere I post so it would be kinda hard not to know it)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
224
I'll be coming, but be off for a few minutes. Nothing too important. See you there!
(Note to brain: Do not have a brain fart this Friday.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone

I would love to come( I know i'm still considered new.) I will be using my main character( and favorite.)Look for Noble Ryan Thompson. Also, i have no idea what any of your pirates are called.

Looking forward to Avery's court, Vadima realm, Friday 6:00 central time zone

Btw: Is there a post that has everybody's pirate names?
Hi Ryan. It's great to hear you will be there. Yes there is a thread that has all our pirate's names. Try reading here.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone

I would love to come( I know i'm still considered new.) I will be using my main character( and favorite.)Look for Noble Ryan Thompson. Also, i have no idea what any of your pirates are called.

Looking forward to Avery's court, Vadima realm, Friday 6:00 central time zone

Btw: Is there a post that has everybody's pirate names?
I will most likely be attending this, I always like a good party. If I'm not there, it's because I'll be helping my elder sister celebrate her birthday (sry, but blood is thinker than pixels). Anyways, I'm pretty sure she's having her party on Sunday so I should be available on Friday.

Second point;
Ryan, there is a post that lists most of our pirate names, and you can find it here. You can also find it in the Tavern entitled "What are your Pirate's names". But don't worry, if you show up on time, you won't be able to miss us. The Message Board Marauders are not an easy group of pirates to not notice.

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Darn, darn, darny darn darn!

I can't make it, for reasons I'm not gonna say.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
sparticus32 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
I for once can make it to a party, like I said here, I just beat the game so I have time to do these things ( I was actually waiting for one of these) so if I'm not there I'm well doing something else but that will have to be last second ASAP. Well I hope to see you soon! You'll know me by my name tag ( it's like everywhere I post so it would be kinda hard not to know it)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
That I put the URL through on the word here but it must not have gone through. But basically the post just said I beat the game and have more time to do whatever

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
I have a birthday party that day... Sorry I can't make it!

Rebecca, no matter how hard times get, know that we are always behind you! Remember that there is always light and happiness. We love you dearly, Rebecca!

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
160
I should be able to make it, if the test realm doesn't come out by then :P

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
111
First of all, thank you Chrissy th' Blesser and Cdewinter for the post with the pirate names. Also, I wrote down the pirate names of every one who posted at this thread, and are coming to the party for Krokotopia Pirate. I look forward to this evening.

Note: if this doesn't appear until after the party, just ignore this post, thanks.

Noble Ryan Thompson 65
Loyal Garret Jones 65
Cautious Joshua Ironside 50
Fearless William Ashburn 10
Smart Todd Wright 5
Sneaky Blaze Dodger 1

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
80
I will totally be attending just noticed the reminder, so glad I did. Cant wait!!

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Actually, I can make it!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Awwww I cant be there so sad I have to work on School, Computer Programming, and whatnot o, o and work on a speech with my brother. So I send my Kudos to you thanks but we would all love to have you.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
NO! I missed it! I knew I was forgetting something!