Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

remember remember

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
remember remember the 5th of November

the day a really awesome guy tried to blow up parlyment
the black market has his mask I mean a really cool mask

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

we have no idea what that means

are you like a crazy person?

i am quite sure they will say so.
sorry that was the voice in my head
wait we're only voices?
yeah you didn't know that?
nono
oh
ok
well you are
what a weird existence.
yeah! high five!
nah

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

wait we're only voices?
nono
oh
ok
well you are
what a weird existence.
yeah! high five!
nah
This is a corruption of history; like all terrorists, Guy Fawkes met his deserved end.
Remember the true meaning of that rhyme.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:

wait we're only voices?
nono
oh
ok
well you are
what a weird existence.
yeah! high five!
nah
Although I have no idea what you're saying, nice alliteration! Did the voices in your head tell you they were all V's?

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
so on the 5th of november this year i shall name every dungeon in p101 so far that has had an explosion in it
as an added bonus i will buy the captain smiley mask since literally nobody is wearing one already

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Yeah, Guy Fawks was not a hero. He wasn't a freedom fighter or anything of sort. The movie V just used Guy Fawks as inspiriation for their own dystopian world.

Guy Fawks day is not a celebration of Guy Fawks, or his attempted destruction of British Parliament. It's a celebration of his capture, trial, and subsequent execution. Part of the Guy Fawks celebration is burning an effigy of Guy Fawks.

As Ancorbie said, Guy Fawks was nothing more than a terrorist and anarchist.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
number one: he was not a terrorist he was a crazy person

number 2: he tried to blow up a king king dictator all the same to me

numero 3: he had an awesome go tee

so deal with it
shoo
outta my rice fields

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 27, 2017 wrote:

so deal with it
shoo
outta my rice fields
(To prove a point)

I am not american. The country I live in still has a monarchy, a constitutional monarchy perhaps, but still a monarchy.

I, personally am not overly fond of US politics or the US government, and thats ok, it's not my government, and even if it was, I still wouldn't have to like it. But that does not mean that I'll idolize and celebrate terrorist attacks either planned or carried out against the US. I would never make a post declaring the terrorists behind 9/11 to be really cool guys cause they flew a plane into some buildings.

Please try to have a bit more respect and decency than to celebrate terrorist attacks against other governments, even though the attack may be an historical attack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 27, 2017 wrote:

so deal with it
shoo
outta my rice fields
1. Educate yourself about the Gunpowder Plot and Guy Fawkes' role in it. ( It was actually very minor, he wasn't the one to plan it. ) Don't base your assumptions on a movie based on a comic book!
2. The entire government of Britain was the target and the plan was to set up a puppet ruler in the stead of King and Parliament. It would have been the disruption of the rightful rule of the country. It would be the same as if a terrorist bombed the White House and the Houses of Representatives and Congress.
3. Many men of the 16th & 17th Century had the same goatee. His wasn't all that special.
So deal with that.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok

no I had it mixed up I thought the guy in the mask was guy

ok it was a very very very unfortunate misunderstanding

sorry