Red Windstone =. Valencia segunda parte?!?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
91
Red Windstone = Valencia segunda parte?!? (Valencia part two)

Yesterday I was sinking Armada ships in Port Regal Skyway with Marcus for Catbeard, when I fly over the Valencian Stormgate and it says:

Stormgate to Valencia (requires Red Windstone)
I was stunned. We don't have Red Windstones, could this be how we go into Valencia next? I could see us going with Marleybone on a counterattack in Valencia through the Skull Island Stormgate and while they Marleybonians distract the Armada fleet we can deal past!
Quentin Davenport, lvl 65
Marcus Davenport, lvl 33

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
Is it just me or was there some work done on armada uniforms. Looking pressed for duty soon I hope.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
230
Valencia part 2 should come out very soon. The red windstone works for the valencia stormgates in skull island and mooshu too. It is a possibility we will need a red windstone. I can't wait to find out!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
wanted468 on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Red Windstone = Valencia segunda parte?!? (Valencia part two)

Yesterday I was sinking Armada ships in Port Regal Skyway with Marcus for Catbeard, when I fly over the Valencian Stormgate and it says:

Stormgate to Valencia (requires Red Windstone)
I was stunned. We don't have Red Windstones, could this be how we go into Valencia next? I could see us going with Marleybone on a counterattack in Valencia through the Skull Island Stormgate and while they Marleybonians distract the Armada fleet we can deal past!
Quentin Davenport, lvl 65
Marcus Davenport, lvl 33
Interesting. When I went over to that stormgate, many months ago, all it said was, "Stormgate to Valencia". This is a HUGE development, because now we know what windstone we need to get back into Valencia!

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
91
wanted468 on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Red Windstone = Valencia segunda parte?!? (Valencia part two)

Yesterday I was sinking Armada ships in Port Regal Skyway with Marcus for Catbeard, when I fly over the Valencian Stormgate and it says:

Stormgate to Valencia (requires Red Windstone)
I was stunned. We don't have Red Windstones, could this be how we go into Valencia next? I could see us going with Marleybone on a counterattack in Valencia through the Skull Island Stormgate and while they Marleybonians distract the Armada fleet we can deal past!
Quentin Davenport, lvl 65
Marcus Davenport, lvl 33
On the last one I meant "sneak past!" Not deal, I did that on my iPhone and this one too, darn autocorrect.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 33

Bosun
Dec 24, 2009
394
I definitely see a big battle in Valencia. There is almost certainly going to be a part two. We need to take down Kane. We ALSO need to finish Marco Pollo's map. We may have to fight Kane for the last part of the map. We'll never know until it happens.

Btw, Valencia segunda parte means Valencia Second Part, not Valencia Part Two. Minor issue but still the same point.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Since we seem to be collecting windstones in reverse order of the rainbow's colors; ( red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo & violet ) I believe the next windstone we collect will be orange. Since this stormgate requires a red stone, it may lead to Cadiz and we'll probably not be traveling there for a while.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
anecorbie on Feb 27, 2015 wrote:
Since we seem to be collecting windstones in reverse order of the rainbow's colors; ( red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo & violet ) I believe the next windstone we collect will be orange. Since this stormgate requires a red stone, it may lead to Cadiz and we'll probably not be traveling there for a while.
I know from whom you got that...and I have to say that he is very thankful,people have been reading his posts.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
If windstones go like a rainbow, and red would be 'last' when opposite, then it could be hinting Valencia part 3. My other idea is that we use the red windstone to quickly talk to the toymaker, do another quick thing, and then leave. And then, come back much later to end the armada! In a way, we would still be going in the opposite order of the rainbow, with a small "quick skip" in the order. It's just a far fetched guess but who knows.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
The Hoodoo Master on Feb 27, 2015 wrote:
I know from whom you got that...and I have to say that he is very thankful,people have been reading his posts.
"Great minds think alike", however, it was Misty who pointed this out to me.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
91
FireMorgan13 on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
I definitely see a big battle in Valencia. There is almost certainly going to be a part two. We need to take down Kane. We ALSO need to finish Marco Pollo's map. We may have to fight Kane for the last part of the map. We'll never know until it happens.

Btw, Valencia segunda parte means Valencia Second Part, not Valencia Part Two. Minor issue but still the same point.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
Oh I knew, I just put Valencia part two in parentheses just so people would know what the topic was about.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 36

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
136
I'm guessing that valenci pt 2should come out early summer 2015

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
875
hey as long as there's a new update im happy