Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Party, let's have fun

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So let's just have a random party, where the theme is random. Have some Valencian hats, Cooper's Roost armor, boots from Aquila, and a weapon from Skull Island. Or maybe we can just have some random ships and fly around? Anyways, here's my idea for how it'll work out now:

Place: Flotsam Skyway (sorry to those of you who can't come), specifically One-Eyed-Jack's tavern (this isn't so random- it's an after-party from Jack's celebration. And Misty's (even though she probably can't make it... sorry.). And Bonnie Anne. I doubt very many people will come, because most people don't come to my party's, but still.)

Theme: Randomness- do whatever you want!
Time and when: This Friday at 5:00 PM Central time. That means 6:00 eastern time, 4:00 Mountain time, and 3:00 Pacific.
Specific Date: August 8th, 2014... tomorrow.
Specific Location : Black Spot Tavern and the rest of Flotsam, but we'll start in Black Spot Tavern.

Anybody want to have this after-party?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
darkdoombro345 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
So let's just have a random party, where the theme is random. Have some Valencian hats, Cooper's Roost armor, boots from Aquila, and a weapon from Skull Island. Or maybe we can just have some random ships and fly around? Anyways, here's my idea for how it'll work out now:

Place: Flotsam Skyway (sorry to those of you who can't come), specifically One-Eyed-Jack's tavern (this isn't so random- it's an after-party from Jack's celebration. And Misty's (even though she probably can't make it... sorry.). And Bonnie Anne. I doubt very many people will come, because most people don't come to my party's, but still.)

Theme: Randomness- do whatever you want!
Time and when: This Friday at 5:00 PM Central time. That means 6:00 eastern time, 4:00 Mountain time, and 3:00 Pacific.
Specific Date: August 8th, 2014... tomorrow.
Specific Location : Black Spot Tavern and the rest of Flotsam, but we'll start in Black Spot Tavern.

Anybody want to have this after-party?
Oh, and the Realm is changed to Bonnie Anne- if that's full, we'll go to One-Eyed-Jack realm then.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So is anybody actually coming? I know it's a bit of late notice, and it could've been planned better, but I really hope this goes down well- right now I'm farming Loremaster, so I might not make it... that would be embarrassing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
So is anybody actually coming? I know it's a bit of late notice, and it could've been planned better, but I really hope this goes down well- right now I'm farming Loremaster, so I might not make it... that would be embarrassing.
Sorry I had to go shopping, ride dependent here. Yea a bit more advance notice would really help. I hope you guys had a blast.