Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random New Companions #2

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy all ye pirates,I know its only been like two days but I'm posting"Random New Companions,#2"

Wintertusk
Boar Warlord
Appearance-Iron armour,,iron helm,tattered cape,war mask
Weapon-Large spear
Powers-Krakens Coils,Tritons Song

1st promotion
Boar Monarch
Appearance-silk dress coat,crown,spiked boots
Weapon-Pole Axe
Powers-Valor's Fortress,Shark's Fury,Krakens Lament

2nd promotion
Boar Tyrant
Appearance-Trimmed silk dress coat,some armour equipped, war mask and helmet,long flourishing cape
Weapon-Frozen-Over Axe,Dagger
Powers-Super Strike,Valor's Fortress,Leviathans Call,Whale's Might

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Squalltamer on May 28, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy all ye pirates,I know its only been like two days but I'm posting"Random New Companions,#2"

Wintertusk
Boar Warlord
Appearance-Iron armour,,iron helm,tattered cape,war mask
Weapon-Large spear
Powers-Krakens Coils,Tritons Song

1st promotion
Boar Monarch
Appearance-silk dress coat,crown,spiked boots
Weapon-Pole Axe
Powers-Valor's Fortress,Shark's Fury,Krakens Lament

2nd promotion
Boar Tyrant
Appearance-Trimmed silk dress coat,some armour equipped, war mask and helmet,long flourishing cape
Weapon-Frozen-Over Axe,Dagger
Powers-Super Strike,Valor's Fortress,Leviathans Call,Whale's Might
Ahoy!

I really LOVE the new companion idea! The Frozen axe is aaaamazing!
One question: Where do you get it or win it or something?

-Erin

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello!
I really like this idea, just a few questions:
What are his starting stats? What choices for epics does he have and how many? He sounds like a Grizzleheim companion; will his promotions delve into his backstory, or is he a side companion that promotes for gold?
Also, I would like to hear what you might think of this idea:

Bloody Maria, Yorkie Lunatic
Appearance: She is a Yorkie who dons a tiara, a dress, and a robe similar to what royalty would wear
Weapon: A thin fencing foil
Abilities: Epic Strike, Sneak Attack, Walk in Shadows
Gained: Erika the Red has been found in Monquista, the most unexpected place for a bear, and is hiding from the head of a small Marleybonean colony from Darkmoor who wants her piece of the map so she can overthrow the queen. Her name is Bloody Maria and she and her personal guard have tracked down Erika into Monquista and are terrorizing St. Bonobo's Abbey. They have already struck Puerto Mico, burning the cathedral, and are targeting the Monquisition due to their religious beliefs, which is ironic. Erika the Red has sought refuge, and is staying with Gortez and Eleanor. She promises to give you her piece of the map if you get rid of Bloody Maria, who will be the secondary antagonist (behind the armada, obviously) for the remainder of this part of the arc. After finally defeating Bloody Maria in a burnt church, she begs for your forgiveness and promises to serve you to undo the destruction she has brought forth.

She promotes to Yorkie Noble, Yorkie Dutchess, and Yorkie Queen. At Yorkie Queen she recieves a full crown from the Queen herself (who never found out about the conspiracy), and a diamond-embedded English Broadsword.

Tell me what you think :p Keep posting ideas, I enjoy reading these posts!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Bounty Island Raider