Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Acts of Kindness code not working?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Has anyone else had a problem redeeming that code? Whenever I try and redeem it it says the code has expired. Did I miss it? It seems to have been posted today (2/17).

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The code was available for all players until 6PM CST on Feb. 17. Apologies if the messaging was not clear enough. Social media giveaway codes are restricted either by time or number redeemed.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

The code was available for all players until 6PM CST on Feb. 17. Apologies if the messaging was not clear enough. Social media giveaway codes are restricted either by time or number redeemed.
Well, yes, then it's too bad that the social media posts didn't include the deadline -- it said "all day." I assumed, like other "all day" events, it would possibly carry over to early the next morning.

6 pm Central time is fairly early for a lot of players just getting home from work and school activities. While I was lucky enough to see it earlier, I know many players were very disappointed not to be able to redeem it.

Perhaps next time there is a time restriction, it could be clearly stated and extend somewhat into the evening?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Wow, I'm surprised there is even a time restriction for the social media codes. Those codes are always given out in the day time and are never available in the evenings. They are always used up by the time I attempt them.

It would be nice if the social media codes were a little more spread out in the release times. I especially feel bad for players on the West Coast, Hawaii, Alaska and outside of the continental United States.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well I was sleeping when it was all happening so redeeming times are really dissapointing