Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick Message Board Problem, PLEASE READ

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
I'm just gonna bring my problem right out of the bag. Here goes.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lot more topics about, say: "Cool Ranch too hard!!!!" or "Subodai no good!!!!"

AGHHHHHHH! So much whining! If you hate the game that much, why are you even playing it?! Honestly!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I try to see it as a writing technique to get our attention and thus get needed information from the posts defending the situation being "Whined" about. Sort of like playing the Devil's advocate. I find it easier to see it this way as my way of seeing the bottle half full in the tone of such posts.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm just gonna bring my problem right out of the bag. Here goes.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lot more topics about, say: "Cool Ranch too hard!!!!" or "Subodai no good!!!!"

AGHHHHHHH! So much whining! If you hate the game that much, why are you even playing it?! Honestly!
Please be careful. That is not just a group of people you are talking about but specific one or two individual's. They are just stating difficulties and expressing thier feelings, which is completely ok to do. We try to help him/her and any other pirate facing tricky situations and give them tips. Just again be a little more aware before posting.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Please be careful. That is not just a group of people you are talking about but specific one or two individual's. They are just stating difficulties and expressing thier feelings, which is completely ok to do. We try to help him/her and any other pirate facing tricky situations and give them tips. Just again be a little more aware before posting.
Well said and a wise reminder. Our writing styles should not come under criticism because it is just a way for someone to connect here and to get the help they need and to connect with the family. We are all accepted here and we all have the choice to agree to disagree. We are a family and families are full of all different types of personalities. They are not right or wrong, just different and all just as loved.