Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for April 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live April 2019 questions here you want featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I got one for KI Live. Hope I get my answer.

Will there be a new bundle for Pirate101 soon, even a housing gauntlet bundle? It's been over 4 years since we've had one.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: Many players often fall behind on their nautical level. To catch up, sink a couple ships, do Quests in the Skyways, or assign some Companions to Sailin' to get some extra Nautical Experience.

Question: I love our Companion's personalities. How were were these personalities assigned during the character's creation, how are they maintained, and do they ever change?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd like to ask about the Bears from the Grizzly Beast pack - are we ever going to learn more about their story?

My tip is to keep your ship's fuel tanks full - check with the fuel vendor when you stop at a dock. That way, you're always prepared to shorten a long voyage or a beat a hasty retreat from an unwanted ship battle.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2018
Here's a tip on summons in battle. If you have companions that buff and companions that can give a summons, arrange your companions so the summons comes out first so it can get the buff with the rest of your crew. Cunning Cole Collins

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
If each tick on the quest helper arrow were equal to one foot, what would be the current landmass of the two 101 games?

Ensign
Oct 26, 2013
Will there finally be a new chapter?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
average moe on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:
If each tick on the quest helper arrow were equal to one foot, what would be the current landmass of the two 101 games?
OOoh, good one! I've always wondered that!

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, you guys need to add a new map! at least Polaris.... really now Let keep the game on with pirates

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat, you promised to answer our some of our questions here on the May community livestream, but so far as I see not a single one was mentioned. Was this just an oversight?

Administrator
We did, we chose from all areas. There's only five question answered though, so we can't choose them all :(. This includes the community fansite forums as well.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on May 14, 2019 wrote:
We did, we chose from all areas. There's only five question answered though, so we can't choose them all :(. This includes the community fansite forums as well.
Oh? I'll rewatch the video, I think I missed something.