Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions about Musketeer Traps.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
Ayo all! I recently created a Musketeer, as so many things make it seem like it will be a fun class to play, with lots of fancy "toys" like Witchdoctors. I just have one question! Is the amount of damage a trap does based on your Speed, or your Spell Power? Hoping someone can answer this question for me!

Hope to see yeh' around the Spiral!
Slick Seth Sawkins Lvl 65 / Quick Quincy Quarton Lvl 42 / Dark Mark Lvl 5

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I believe that your trap damage will be increased by the Spooky stat.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/classes/attributes

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
TheBananaBro on Mar 26, 2016 wrote:
Ayo all! I recently created a Musketeer, as so many things make it seem like it will be a fun class to play, with lots of fancy "toys" like Witchdoctors. I just have one question! Is the amount of damage a trap does based on your Speed, or your Spell Power? Hoping someone can answer this question for me!

Hope to see yeh' around the Spiral!
Slick Seth Sawkins Lvl 65 / Quick Quincy Quarton Lvl 42 / Dark Mark Lvl 5
the bananabro its me tim i am leaving the game until the next update comes out instead of contacting you in the game i am doing this because i am not on much to see you so sry i am leaving once i cant replie to anything thats in a week or two i hope you understand