Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on Pirate Newsletter

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Hey, so I was reading the Pirate101 newsletter, and I noticed this paragraph.

We're still pouring over all the notes we took when the community visited the office ahead of their PAX South visit. The community’s insights into what they think should be updated in the games were incredibly valuable to our team. Thank you, community! Look for future producer’s letters that will go into some of the changes and additions we are preparing as we get closer to the Spring Update.
I also noticed that this paragraph was in the Wizard101 newsletter as well, so I was wondering if the confirmation of a Spring Update was indeed meant for both games, or if this is just an error.

Any response would be appreciated!

See you in the Spiral,
Alex the Pirate

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Alex the Pirate on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:

We're still pouring over all the notes we took when the community visited the office ahead of their PAX South visit. The community’s insights into what they think should be updated in the games were incredibly valuable to our team. Thank you, community! Look for future producer’s letters that will go into some of the changes and additions we are preparing as we get closer to the Spring Update.
I also noticed that this paragraph was in the Wizard101 newsletter as well, so I was wondering if the confirmation of a Spring Update was indeed meant for both games, or if this is just an error.

See you in the Spiral,
Alex the Pirate
Well, I've read that paragraph within those newsletters, so, I would presume it applies to both W101 & P101. With Empyrea II already done in W101, I'll say that KI's now gearing up to provide updates to P101 a bit more frequently just as W101 has at their rate, then keep on updating P101 at that same rate. Better than waiting way long for even one update, major or minor.

Expect Test Realms to show up soon.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Most everything seems to be written for Wizard first and simply copied/pasted for Pirate101.

We all wish they would hype some updates for Pirate101 -- something to give us value for OUR money.

Administrator
Alex the Pirate on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:

See you in the Spiral,
Alex the Pirate
Yes, that's because we went to PAX South for both games :). There was a lot of cross-over in these two newsletters.

Administrator
Willowydream on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Most everything seems to be written for Wizard first and simply copied/pasted for Pirate101.

We all wish they would hype some updates for Pirate101 -- something to give us value for OUR money.

Actually, we tend to write the Pirate101 first, and then the Wizard101.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Bat Masterson on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Yes, that's because we went to PAX South for both games :). There was a lot of cross-over in these two newsletters.
Thanks for the reply!

Ensign
Apr 12, 2014
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Actually, we tend to write the Pirate101 first, and then the Wizard101.
This surprises me, unless the Pirate101 version is easier because there is less to write about.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 9, 2019 wrote:
This surprises me, unless the Pirate101 version is easier because there is less to write about.

That's likely the reason, unfortunately.