Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for Avery

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
I got a question for Captain Avery. In wizard101 i use to thing Merle Ambrose was from Wizard City. But during the 2nd story arc we learned he was originally from Avalon. So tell me Avery, Did you originally come from Skull Island? or did you come from another world and founded Skull Island like Ambrose found Wizard City? if you came from another world, can you tell me where?

Administrator
Just wanted to jump in here and ask if you happened to watch the spotlight video on Captain Avery? You can find it in the most recent newsletter. That might help answer your question as to Avery's involvement with Skull Island. As for your other question, hmmmm, I'm not sure! What do you think?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Its interesting very interesting One-Eyed Jack but i asked where was his home world before he created Skull Island. the video didn't really explain where his home world was before the polarian war. but atleast i an idea of why Avery collects such rare items from the spiral. So thanks for that One-Eyed Jack