Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question About the Admiral's Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2014
Hello,

I am still new to the game and do not personally understand all the nuances on how to do things the best way possible.

With that said, I just purchased the Admiral's Bundle (one day sale) and was going to add the ship to my character, but soon realized a ship does not level with you, but it is a fix level (not that I agree with this, but I will let that rest).

I am not sure what level this ship is best suited for in the game.

It is the Marleybone Warship (light Skiff as I understand).
I am currently level 16 Witchdoctor.

I have no problem waiting to gain level to use the ship, but I am just not sure what level this ship is best suited for in the game.

Would some of you wiser/long term players please give me some insight into how best to use this Admiral's Bundle and in particular the ship.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
lvl 16 means you are in cool ranch or valencia, correct?, now that ship must be fixed to the exact nautical lvl you are supposed to be in, it is ok if you are a little behind, so just do side quests or battle ships( or it might be a glitch but i doubt it)
Stormy Blake Hawkins 65

Ensign
Feb 07, 2014
Sir That Guy on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
lvl 16 means you are in cool ranch or valencia, correct?, now that ship must be fixed to the exact nautical lvl you are supposed to be in, it is ok if you are a little behind, so just do side quests or battle ships( or it might be a glitch but i doubt it)
Stormy Blake Hawkins 65
Thank you for the reply. I am a little lost in your answer when you say, "...now that ship must be fixed to the exact nautical lvl you are supposed to be in..."

What does that mean exactly?

My main quest is "Stormgate to Avernus" if that gives you a better idea where I am at. However, I have been going back before I go to Avernus and doing the side-quests I have not completed.

I just do not want 9 pages of quests before I continue on with the main quest.

Also, when activating the ship the game asks me what Tier (1-6) I want the ship to be at, and it indicates I should choose wisely (less powerful and use now, or more powerful and use later).

It seems once I choose it is locked at that level, I am guessing?

Thanks again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can set it for a higher level and grow into it if you like. For me my crown shop ships always outrank and out power all the card ships. I just save them for a lean time when I don't have crowns and I may use one then. They sure are beautiful ships though. I wish they matched crown shop ships but maybe someday they will when they add levels as they are added to the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
WindAnchor on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for the reply. I am a little lost in your answer when you say, "...now that ship must be fixed to the exact nautical lvl you are supposed to be in..."

What does that mean exactly?

My main quest is "Stormgate to Avernus" if that gives you a better idea where I am at. However, I have been going back before I go to Avernus and doing the side-quests I have not completed.

I just do not want 9 pages of quests before I continue on with the main quest.

Also, when activating the ship the game asks me what Tier (1-6) I want the ship to be at, and it indicates I should choose wisely (less powerful and use now, or more powerful and use later).

It seems once I choose it is locked at that level, I am guessing?

Thanks again.
You are understanding it correctly. Once you chose the ship stays at that level. You can use it now, at your current level, or you can choose it to be stronger than you and grow into it, or you can be like me and leave it in the gift box until I decide which level to use on which pirate. KI has posted that that levels will be added to them as more are added to the game so you can chose a higher level that doesn't exist yet if you just leave it in the gift box and wait. I am currently doing this with my Empire bundle ship as my highest pirates already have their Aquilian galleons. Once the levels increase then the choice will happen.

* All Christina's start clamoring and campaigning as to why 'They' deserve the new ship*

Ensign
Apr 10, 2013
I am confused. Can someone please help! I have just purchased the admiral's bundle and I have opened the gift box and redeemed the items. However, the royal high navy sabre, admirals uniform and pulpit prow have all vanished! The ship, crow's nest, crowns and Handsome Dan are fine but the other items have gone! They aren't in my backpack, my bank or anywhere else I have looked! Can someone help please!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GoroGoro888 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
I am confused. Can someone please help! I have just purchased the admiral's bundle and I have opened the gift box and redeemed the items. However, the royal high navy sabre, admirals uniform and pulpit prow have all vanished! The ship, crow's nest, crowns and Handsome Dan are fine but the other items have gone! They aren't in my backpack, my bank or anywhere else I have looked! Can someone help please!
Hi GoroGoro888, welcome to the message boards. I am sure that if you contact customer support using the orange question mark above they will be more than happy to help you track down your missing items.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
WindAnchor on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I am still new to the game and do not personally understand all the nuances on how to do things the best way possible.

With that said, I just purchased the Admiral's Bundle (one day sale) and was going to add the ship to my character, but soon realized a ship does not level with you, but it is a fix level (not that I agree with this, but I will let that rest).

I am not sure what level this ship is best suited for in the game.

It is the Marleybone Warship (light Skiff as I understand).
I am currently level 16 Witchdoctor.

I have no problem waiting to gain level to use the ship, but I am just not sure what level this ship is best suited for in the game.

Would some of you wiser/long term players please give me some insight into how best to use this Admiral's Bundle and in particular the ship.

Thank you in advance for your help.
When you redeem a ship from a bundle, you must be a certain LEVEL to equip that ship. Nautical Levels play no effect in this, as it comes with ship equipment that has NO Nautical Level requirements.

This ship is suited for all levels, that is why it has tiers- so you can pick any level you want the ship to be; it will still suit you. You can use it now, but you will not be able to use it in about 10 levels when there will be a higher level ship available for purchase from an in-game vendor for gold.

You can also keep it in your gift window so you can redeem it when you get to the maximum level in the game. I recommend waiting, instead of redeeming it now at a high level because the level cap (currently 65) may increase before you get there.

You should use this ship whenever you want! If you want a cool looking, powerful ship now, redeem it! It will be equally as powerful at any level you redeem it at (compared to other ships of the level you redeemed it at.)

Ensign
Apr 10, 2013
GoroGoro888 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
I should also mention that I bought the pack online so I don't have a code to re-redeem. Also I have redeemed the pulpit prow and royal sabre at tiers above my level, but I would be able to use the navy uniform if I had it.