Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

question!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
ahoy fellow pirates! so I have a question:

what order do ye go through the worlds in P101? and by order I mean the start world-end world and the ones in between like I know ye go to skull island first, then at the end of the game (for now till next world comes out) ye go to Valencia but can someone tell me the list of worlds? thank ye!

fiery alyssa taylor 20 or 21

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
SPOILERS:

Skull Island>>Monquista>>Avernus>>Valencia>>Cool Ranch>>Skull Island Part 2>>Cool Ranch Part 2>>Mooshu>>Marleybone>>Aquila>>Valencia Part 2>> To be continued...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:

what order do ye go through the worlds in P101? and by order I mean the start world-end world and the ones in between like I know ye go to skull island first, then at the end of the game (for now till next world comes out) ye go to Valencia but can someone tell me the list of worlds? thank ye!

Starting after Skull Island:
Monquista
Valencia pt.1
Cool Ranch
Returning to:
Skull Island ( Port Regal )
Then back to:
Cool Ranch ( Tumbleweed & Haunted Skyway )
MooShu
Marleybone
Aquila
Ending with Valencia Pt.2

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:

1) Skull Island
2) Monquista
3) Avernus (also Dragonspyre, would be cool to have quests here [we only use it to get to Valencia]}
4) Valencia
5) Mooshu
6) Marleybone
7) Aquila
Than you return to Valencia for part II.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
1) Skull Island
2) Monquista
3) Avernus (also Dragonspyre, would be cool to have quests here [we only use it to get to Valencia]}
4) Valencia
5) Mooshu
6) Marleybone
7) Aquila
Than you return to Valencia for part II.
Avernus is a Skyway, not a world, it's just a way to enter Valencia.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016