Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Finder Feature

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
I think Kingsisle should consider adding in the Quest Finder Feature, because personally I love completing all the quests in this game. Maybe a simple way to tell would be the badges you get for completing every quest in that specific book, but there's just some books I've failed to do every quest in. The Quest Finder in Wizard101 is extremely useful as it would be in Pirate101 here. Let me know if anyone agrees with me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
barbarise123 on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
I think Kingsisle should consider adding in the Quest Finder Feature, because personally I love completing all the quests in this game. Maybe a simple way to tell would be the badges you get for completing every quest in that specific book, but there's just some books I've failed to do every quest in. The Quest Finder in Wizard101 is extremely useful as it would be in Pirate101 here. Let me know if anyone agrees with me.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Barbarise123! We're all hoping that KI will add this feature as there are a few quests that are "hidden" or only show up after you've completed the main quest for that world.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
YES! I'm trying to complete all Mooshu sidequests and with so many places to visit and about 60 quests scattered across one world it can be very frustrating trying to find that one remaining quest. I am also at a stand still in Port Regal due to the fact that I am missing some quest and the badge is not appearing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
YES! I'm trying to complete all Mooshu sidequests and with so many places to visit and about 60 quests scattered across one world it can be very frustrating trying to find that one remaining quest. I am also at a stand still in Port Regal due to the fact that I am missing some quest and the badge is not appearing.
Are you missing "Kidnapped"? You'll find the quest giver ( Stevenson ) near the Katz factory; that's the one where you rescue the orphans.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Alex the Pirate on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
An easy quest to miss in Port Regal is the one from that lady who stands all alone way past the Housing vendor Marvin Buckett. Elizabeth Parnell suffers from dreadful allergies, so her quest is called "Ah-Choo!"

Ensign
Jul 16, 2009
Oh my gosh yes! It's tiring to have to go every area and run all over just to try to find a side that you may have missed. Quest Finder helps me all the time in Wizard so it should do a lot in Pirate!

Ensign
Jul 16, 2010
YES PLEASE! I would love to have quest finder. I love doing all the quest and it is difficult sometimes to find them. I sometimes have chapters that are incomplete because I can't find the quest. I go back several times and still can't find what I am missing, or I find one quest, but not the other. When I do find them, which is not always, it is worth it, but a quest finder would make it so much easier. I use it all the time in Wizards101 and I have been hoping it would make an appearance in Pirates101. So please consider putting it in Pirates101, please.