Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queen may be Kane's successor!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So I loooked over a topic where people debated on Kane being a and not a becuase I remembered this from a while back

Now someone made a great post explaining why they think that Kane isn't a privy

To sum it up they said that Kane was too selfis and ultimately doesn't need anyone else but himself in the grand conclusion of everything, and if you look back to the puppet shows he created other robots to do his bidding, he doesn't really care for them and the elites probably know this.

Now he also mentioned how Queen has a group heal, showing how she might have had the armada's best interests in mind rather than being selfish and striving for her own perfection.

Upon seeing other copies of Deacon and Rooke, it's sensible to believe that really, we only defeated Kane in the Great Machine.

So with Kane gone, the Armada are running haywire as they were under his command, and now the elites are scrambling for their control back, maybe the elites will be a united force in doing so or each will have their own agenda.

Well those are my thoughts on the armada!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
So I loooked over a topic where people debated on Kane being a and not a becuase I remembered this from a while back

To sum it up they said that Kane was too selfis and ultimately doesn't need anyone else but himself in the grand conclusion of everything, and if you look back to the puppet shows he created other robots to do his bidding, he doesn't really care for them and the elites probably know this.

Now he also mentioned how Queen has a group heal, showing how she might have had the armada's best interests in mind rather than being selfish and striving for her own perfection.

Upon seeing other copies of Deacon and Rooke, it's sensible to believe that really, we only defeated Kane in the Great Machine.

So with Kane gone, the Armada are running haywire as they were under his command, and now the elites are scrambling for their control back, maybe the elites will be a united force in doing so or each will have their own agenda.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe was the one to give that very insightful description of Kane as an arrogant, selfish individual.
Yet which of the Elites did survive that battle?
We only know of Queen & Phule - we don't know if Bishop was destroyed or survived. ( Personally, I'm betting he survived. )
Queen hasn't managed to gain control of the Armada; at least, not yet. There's no telling what lies in store for us & the Armada in Arc 2.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:

Great thoughts, Darius!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe was the one to give that very insightful description of Kane as an arrogant, selfish individual.
Yet which of the Elites did survive that battle?
We only know of Queen & Phule - we don't know if Bishop was destroyed or survived. ( Personally, I'm betting he survived. )
Queen hasn't managed to gain control of the Armada; at least, not yet. There's no telling what lies in store for us & the Armada in Arc 2.
Really, after seeing two copies of bishop (and deacon) it's uncertain wether we they are still alive in some form.
It's hard to theorise on what's to come becuase they scrapped the storyline so it's all speculation and there is no real concrete evidence

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Wow...its been almost a year and here I am again, back!

Anyways...I think even before Kane was defeated, Queen had her own agenda at hand. Perhaps she was playing the clockwork court at her fingertips, moving her pieces across the board, doing whatever benefited her agenda.

Perhaps she wanted (wanted is a strong word since these are after all clockworks we are speaking of) Kane killed?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 8, 2017 wrote:
Really, after seeing two copies of bishop (and deacon) it's uncertain wether we they are still alive in some form.
It's hard to theorise on what's to come becuase they scrapped the storyline so it's all speculation and there is no real concrete evidence
I believe that Deacon & Rooke were what Kane said they were - copies, without their former personalities. It just wouldn't make sense for KI to keep on bringing back these Elites when we know for a fact that Rooke told us we had destroyed Deacon and we did destroy Rooke ( as our companions told us ).
So the only Elites that we need to worry about are Queen & ( possibly ) Bishop; Phule is a bit "iffy", we know he was willing to betray Kane, but that was only to save his own skin. The potential for him betraying us is still there; especially if he thinks it's in his interests.
And we have yet to see him in battle....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Wow...its been almost a year and here I am again, back!

Anyways...I think even before Kane was defeated, Queen had her own agenda at hand. Perhaps she was playing the clockwork court at her fingertips, moving her pieces across the board, doing whatever benefited her agenda.

Perhaps she wanted (wanted is a strong word since these are after all clockworks we are speaking of) Kane killed?
"Children are meant to replace their fathers."
Since Kane believes this ( & used it as an excuse to kill Gazpacchio ), then Queen betraying Kane makes perfect sense!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
I believe that Deacon & Rooke were what Kane said they were - copies, without their former personalities. It just wouldn't make sense for KI to keep on bringing back these Elites when we know for a fact that Rooke told us we had destroyed Deacon and we did destroy Rooke ( as our companions told us ).
So the only Elites that we need to worry about are Queen & ( possibly ) Bishop; Phule is a bit "iffy", we know he was willing to betray Kane, but that was only to save his own skin. The potential for him betraying us is still there; especially if he thinks it's in his interests.
And we have yet to see him in battle....
Well I must agree with you that they were copies.

After all Kane says that they were expensive to replace and it's possible that Kane was the only one who knew how to create such intricate machines, I doubt he would've left notes on how to do it becuase he didn't believe he had a even the slightest chance of failure.

It just makes me wonder what on earth bishop will do now that Kane is gone, will he look to Queen? Will he become a clockwork of peaceful scientific endavours?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Since Kane believes this ( & used it as an excuse to kill Gazpacchio ), then Queen betraying Kane makes perfect sense!
By that quote no offense anecorbie, but the person and only child that betrayed him was Phule. If KI sticks to that quote it means Phule will be the successor, but i truly believe the successor will be Queen cause she being the companion of Kane will probably continue his plan on beating us to El Dorado or simply just rebuild Kane. But indeed she shows no knowledge what so ever of being able to do that so I am pretty sure she would have to seek out the help of Phule to rebuild him or she will simply be Phule's right hand when it comes to the new boss of the armada cause power vacuums always need a plug.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Also bishop died with Kane if not before the final battle, so there is no way he can take Kane's place. The only logical answers of who would take Kane's mantle are Queen(KI hinted she could've possibly survived0 or Phule(cause phule was not there to get slaughtered in the final battle like the copies of bishop, rooke, and deacon).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormtrooper1231 on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Also bishop died with Kane if not before the final battle, so there is no way he can take Kane's place. The only logical answers of who would take Kane's mantle are Queen(KI hinted she could've possibly survived0 or Phule(cause phule was not there to get slaughtered in the final battle like the copies of bishop, rooke, and deacon).
Please remember that we had not destroyed Bishop in Marleybone ( He fled both encounters ). As to the final battle with Kane - was that really Bishop there? At least one of those Bishops was a copy, why not both?
Perhaps Bishop ( knowing what a danger we are ), decided to skip that battle and substituted copies for himself.
If Bishop survived, he would certainly support Queen in her plans - he's not ambitious for leadership; rather, he's content with making devastating war machines.
Did Kane have a contingency plan, in place if things went wrong? Did Queen know about this and prevent that plan taking effect?
Kane considered Queen "his finest creation", who else deserves the mantle of power but Queen? ( This would be her reasoning, if the above scenario did happen. )
Phule couldn't possibly be Kane's heir. Kane looked upon Phule as a "mistake" & "imperfect", because Phule was his first attempt at a clockwork mind.
Ahhh, speculations, what fun!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Please remember that we had not destroyed Bishop in Marleybone ( He fled both encounters ). As to the final battle with Kane - was that really Bishop there? At least one of those Bishops was a copy, why not both?
Perhaps Bishop ( knowing what a danger we are ), decided to skip that battle and substituted copies for himself.
If Bishop survived, he would certainly support Queen in her plans - he's not ambitious for leadership; rather, he's content with making devastating war machines.
Did Kane have a contingency plan, in place if things went wrong? Did Queen know about this and prevent that plan taking effect?
Kane considered Queen "his finest creation", who else deserves the mantle of power but Queen? ( This would be her reasoning, if the above scenario did happen. )
Phule couldn't possibly be Kane's heir. Kane looked upon Phule as a "mistake" & "imperfect", because Phule was his first attempt at a clockwork mind.
Hmmmmmm yes, maybe Kane placed restraints on Bishops work but now that Kane is gone... *shudders at thoughts*

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Ahhh yes, indeed Kane did believe Phule was imperfect and a mistake(this could also reinforce the idea that Kane knew he would die due to Phule because he was the only clockwork that wasn't loyal to him and has the knowledge to rival him), but keep in mind Phule sure was eager to help us defeat Kane and possibly Kane was the only one stopping Phule from his grand plan on not only getting rid of us pirates, but also the rest of the spiral. I do admit that this theory could be wrong but keep an open mind to the words you have preached anecorbie,"Children are meant to replace their fathers."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormtrooper1231 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
Ahhh yes, indeed Kane did believe Phule was imperfect and a mistake(this could also reinforce the idea that Kane knew he would die due to Phule because he was the only clockwork that wasn't loyal to him and has the knowledge to rival him), but keep in mind Phule sure was eager to help us defeat Kane and possibly Kane was the only one stopping Phule from his grand plan on not only getting rid of us pirates, but also the rest of the spiral. I do admit that this theory could be wrong but keep an open mind to the words you have preached anecorbie,"Children are meant to replace their fathers."
Kane would have totally discounted Phule as any threat. Phule wanted to stop Kane because Kane wasn't including him in his scheme to destroy the Spiral/ go to El Dorado. Phule was saving his own skin by aiding us - this had nothing to do with Phule wishing to step into Kane's position as Leader of the Armada.
I'm not angry at your take on the situation, I just enjoy a good debate.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean she betrayed him but she is probably the next in line to take his place.