Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Hey . I can't seem to figure out if privateers get more companions. I haven't got a companion for 2 worlds now[ Monquista and Valencia.]. However, if they do which ones and when. Brady Underwood. Ensign

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
privateers do get a montaquista companion. the adorable little bald monk, but sorry i don't know the quest for it.

Captain
May 02, 2009
1: The quest for the Monquistador unlocks after you do the Zenda Dungeons and a quest given from a Monkey in the Governor's Mansion/Palace place, next to the Majordomo

2: Here are some Privateer only companions:Egg Shen (Starter), Emmett (Kraken Skulls), Iago (Port Regal), Jim Masterson (Fort McMurtry), Tonka (Boot Hill), Black Angus (Tumbleweed), Inoshishi Necromancer (Sujimura Village), Horse Crossbowman (Ashen Roads), Monquistador (Zenda), Eric Jolly (Arroyo Grande),
Inoshishi Chief (Sujimura Village), Monterey Jack (Tumbleweed), Bison Shaman (Elder Bluff), Bison Scout (Black Storm Vortex), Mustang Rowdy (Castilla Sapo), Wild Bill Peacock (Tumbleweed), Calamity Jane Canary (Tumbleweed), and Nanu Nanu (Rapa Nui). Its a lot of companions if you add the main and the all class companions.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Do you know where you find the quest, I am Desperate for companions.