Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Prioritizing a list of Urgent Fixes

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Today in the “Update” thread Bat Masterson wrote “We don't have a date [for the next update] yet to announce as we're still working out the details of what is urgent on needing a fix, etc. With that in mind, a Top 10 list from you all, collectively, would be a huge help here!”

This thread is to help establish that list for Señor Masterson.

I admit I have not actually played for a while, but the bug that most drove me crazy was the Hydra Head-spawning problem, although I think they finally fixed that one.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1. Cabin Glitch.
2. Speed-Up Minotaur (Aquilan doubloon summon) glitch. Chests can time out if there's dialogue after the battle.
3. The "double" fights in the quests "Due Unto Others" and the Ricky Ticky Tabby fight from our Presidio companion's level 67 promotion.
4. Completed dungeons still showing the warning about leaving an unfinished dungeon: The Machine, Ophidian Palace & Crypts are examples. This robs Team up helpers of their credit.
5. Nasty echoing audio & animation effect when musketeers use bombs in Fast Combat mode.
6. Broken Jump talent, unable to jump friendly barricades in PVE combat. I know it should be different in PVP, but I see no reason for this to occur in PVE.
7.(Cosmetic) Undyeable ship gear (Spiral level) Everything is white and can't be dyed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Discover the problem that is caused by Charm & Charming Gaze and re-instate this power to Witchdoctors in ranked PVP. (They're currently the only class with a major power banned in PVP.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8. The delay between the animation and narration in the Gazpaccio story of El Dorado.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
There are some missing drops from Kane that should be added in, there's his robe along with unique hats for buccaneers and witch doctors. These are some of the best looking pieces of clothing imo and they shouldn't be locked out from us. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional but still it would be greatly appreciated.

This isn't really urgent but can probably be done easily, the spirits of yuletides outfits don't change when they are promoted. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
I'm hoping we can also get a Barbershop (or Wizard101 Magic Mirror equivalent) in pirate with this new update, hopefully that's not too difficult to implement.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some dungeons from the Valencia part 2 expansion don't have a team-up option: The Cave of Calamity (Dar Drasko fight) and The cave with the Griefer (quest: Orange is the new lack)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
There is a glitch involving the Ancient Corrupted Foo Lion in the Tower of Moo Manchu. Occasionally it will become unable to be targeted, and its icon will disappear from the battleboard. This glitch has been in the game for years and still hasn't been fixed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 15, 2021 wrote:
Some dungeons from the Valencia part 2 expansion don't have a team-up option: The Cave of Calamity (Dar Drasko fight) and The cave with the Griefer (quest: Orange is the new lack)
That's the Cave of Tribulation and the Cave of Woe.