Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pre paid card

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so I have this best buy gift card but they only have wizard101 pre paid cards, since I don't play wizard101 anymore I was wondering can I still redeem the crown option for pirate101? or does it apply to wizard101 only? thanks if you can answer this.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
okay so I have this best buy gift card but they only have wizard101 pre paid cards, since I don't play wizard101 anymore I was wondering can I still redeem the crown option for pirate101? or does it apply to wizard101 only? thanks if you can answer this.

Both cards are linked, I've been buying Wiz101 cards and using the crowns in Pirate101. The only stores near my house only have wiz game cards, if I want a Pirate game card I have to travel about an hour one way to the nearest Walgreens or CVS.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

If your accounts are linked you can. Any crowns can be spent on the other account too. If they are not linked and you want to link them, I am sure that Customer Support can help you out.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

Crowns are completely universal to all Kingsisle games. The only thing not universal is memberships (but no matter what card you get, you can redeem the membership on Pirate or Wizard.)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay thank you, I bought the gift card to farm bishop and use the second chance chest, all I got was his hat
o. o