Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Practice Points

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
HiI was wondering how often we get the points to use on our second class choice?I think their called practice points.As a Swashbuckler I was thinking of going Buccaneer.I noticed when I checked the Training list,it went from level 1 to level 7, so I was wondering how often you get the points to use.Any help will be appreciated

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AdeleGage64 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
HiI was wondering how often we get the points to use on our second class choice?I think their called practice points.As a Swashbuckler I was thinking of going Buccaneer.I noticed when I checked the Training list,it went from level 1 to level 7, so I was wondering how often you get the points to use.Any help will be appreciated
You get your first practice point at level 8, then level 12, & 16 and I'm not sure what the next level is. I recommend that you use the first two practice points you get with the Privateer trainer - Gunnery is a perquisite for Refresh ( a heal action ). You'll find this very useful.

Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
Okay,I checked the skills list for both Swashbuckler & Buccaneer and I didn't see a Refresh skill.What level is that skill?Aren't I only allowed 1 class choice?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AdeleGage64 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
Okay,I checked the skills list for both Swashbuckler & Buccaneer and I didn't see a Refresh skill.What level is that skill?Aren't I only allowed 1 class choice?
All healing powers are from the Privateer trainer, the Commodore, go see him and look at his list of trainable powers

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You can have as many class choices as you get Practice Points. All trainers have Class choices that can give you a taste of that class. I agree with anecorbie about getting the Refresh Power from the Privateer Trainer and you will need to get Gunnery as a prerequiste to Refresh from the same Trainer. If use correctly, Refresh will help keep your Companions from being defeated and needing Bed Rest.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
AdeleGage64 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
You can spend your practice points in any school you please -- you're not limited. And you'll end up going to a third class anyway once you're fully leveled, unless you just don't spend the points