Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Temporary Leave from Message Boards

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi everyone!

As a crowns player, you have to have crowns in the last 30 days to post. So I might have to leave the message boards here in a little less than a week. The only reason I put * possible* in the title is because there is a slight chance of this not happening( pretty much 1%.) I hope I might be able to come back sometime this summer. I will be reading the message boards daily! I will try to join any parties I see on here. Good luck to all!

The Loyal Swashbuckler,
Noble Ryan Thompson 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone!

As a crowns player, you have to have crowns in the last 30 days to post. So I might have to leave the message boards here in a little less than a week. The only reason I put * possible* in the title is because there is a slight chance of this not happening( pretty much 1%.) I hope I might be able to come back sometime this summer. I will be reading the message boards daily! I will try to join any parties I see on here. Good luck to all!

The Loyal Swashbuckler,
Noble Ryan Thompson 65
Fair sailing my friend. We will keep the Armada on their toes while we await your return.
Check out all the fan sites. They have all started a lot of contests for June and a LOT of the prizes are crowns. You may get really lucky.