Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Crocodile/Alligator World?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
So. I was milling around Avery's office, doing what I do in Legend of Zelda: breaking pots and decorations. I noticed that there was a portion of the room for each pirate world. Areas for Marleybone, Monquista, Valencia, you name it(Including Polaris). The only unnamed world decoration space was a small section above Avery's left fireplace: a crocodile plaque. It may be just a decoration, but so far, each world symbolized before Barleyco- Marleybone and Aquila have now came true. So then, could there possibly be a crococile/alligator world coming up?

PS: Not trying to sound greedy, now that the latest expansion came out, I just stumbled upon it recently and I wanted to post about it.

PSS: Bowties are cool.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Derp, with the latest update, I assumed the sneak peek was Polaris, and I didn't check out the updates because I wanted all of that new stuff as a surprise. I overheard a couple of other pirates talking about how Polaris isn't out yet. Derp.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
So. I was milling around Avery's office, doing what I do in Legend of Zelda: breaking pots and decorations. I noticed that there was a portion of the room for each pirate world. Areas for Marleybone, Monquista, Valencia, you name it(Including Polaris). The only unnamed world decoration space was a small section above Avery's left fireplace: a crocodile plaque. It may be just a decoration, but so far, each world symbolized before Barleyco- Marleybone and Aquila have now came true. So then, could there possibly be a crococile/alligator world coming up?

PS: Not trying to sound greedy, now that the latest expansion came out, I just stumbled upon it recently and I wanted to post about it.

PSS: Bowties are cool.
i think that is krokotopia i hope that is a hint to it being in the next update

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I believe you're refering to Krokotopia the world of the Manders and Krokotopians (or Kroks for short). They're pretty much Crocodiles, but Alligators, Iguanas, or Chameleons or some other reptiles could become new inhabitants (Krokotopia was first seen in Wizard101 and those 3 species aren't there).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Derp, with the latest update, I assumed the sneak peek was Polaris, and I didn't check out the updates because I wanted all of that new stuff as a surprise. I overheard a couple of other pirates talking about how Polaris isn't out yet. Derp.
Kudos to you for the patience and fortitude for waiting for a good surprise. I wouldn't worry about rumors you hear other pirates talking about on the game. Any KI employee with any knowledge would never talk about it on the game or anywhere else for that matter. They are masters at keeping all new stuff under their piratey hats. Anything you hear about new stuff coming in the game from players is just rumors and guesswork, unless they are discussing official updates, then I don't know what to tell ya. Perhaps holding your fingers in your ears and humming a seafaring song as you pass through the common areas?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I believe you're refering to Krokotopia the world of the Manders and Krokotopians (or Kroks for short). They're pretty much Crocodiles, but Alligators, Iguanas, or Chameleons or some other reptiles could become new inhabitants (Krokotopia was first seen in Wizard101 and those 3 species aren't there).
Then again, there may be such a place. The Kroks are ironically not native to Krokotopia (don't believe me? look it up). The came from somewhere, but Kingsisle, clever then as they are now, were mum on their homeland (same with wiz101's Gobblers, but I digress).
So may haps yer right, but we won't truly know until they decide to give us a few little (or large) hints.

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood

Bosun
May 06, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Then again, there may be such a place. The Kroks are ironically not native to Krokotopia (don't believe me? look it up). The came from somewhere, but Kingsisle, clever then as they are now, were mum on their homeland (same with wiz101's Gobblers, but I digress).
So may haps yer right, but we won't truly know until they decide to give us a few little (or large) hints.

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood
No need to look it I distinctly remember the Manders saying the Kroks came from a world afar and gave them their hospitality (until the Kroks over through them). I doubt we'll see this far off world of the Tuts, but who knows? Since they ended up taking over the Manders, my guess is they came from a world of Royalty that was overthrown and put into the civil war (possibly Mirage, yes? I always pictured Mirage in a Civil War) or they were jealous of having no power and enslaved the first creatures they came in contact with.

They're are some hints to going to Krokotopia in Pirate101 (like the ending in Aquila), but we'll never truly know, like you say.

P.S. Yeah, I really want Gobblerton, home of the Gobblers, to come out. It's like one of KI's Number 1 most original worlds yet. I feel as though the whole concept springs only from the developer's minds and takes little inspiration from other places. I have my fingers crossed it will come out some day