Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible clue to where the hidden boss is

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
if you go to see the game and then the concept art and then player goods, the 13th picture has 3 weapons. a jade spear, a monks spade but a unknown weapon. i believe it was valkoor who said he saw a hidden boss in mooshu and the weapon is most likely from mooshu. but it has to be in a tomb. the only tomb i can remember is moo Manchu and a side quest tomb, if you know any others you should search there. because that sword seems like a custom weapon drop and no one seems to have it

Commodore
May 31, 2009
There is a 'Cave Tomb' in the Gold Mine. I have been farming it off and on but I haven't received anything good. The gold piles must have something to do with it. But three of them are quite hard to hit, being behind an obstacle. My theory on them is this:

There are three piles with stuff in them, and one of just gold. Your enemies are three Aztecosaur Mummies, and one Blood Lord. You have three companions, and one of you. Unequip your pet before the battle. Move so that your companions can reach the gold piles, and don't attack any of the Azetcosaurs. Have your companion(s) trigger a gold pile, and defeat the same number of Aztecosaur Mummies. Do the same for the third pile with the jewels. Don't attack the Blood Lord just yet! When the gold and jewel piles have been activated, have your pirate activate the gold pile, and defeat the Blood Lord on the same round.

Just a random theory I thought about after redoing the fight multiple times. Problem is, epic triggers and criticals keep killing the mummies and the Blood Lord before I want to.

Perhaps Ratbeard can give us a tiny hint? Please? *gives puppy-dog eyes*

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
if you go to see the game and then the concept art and then player goods, the 13th picture has 3 weapons. a jade spear, a monks spade but a unknown weapon. i believe it was valkoor who said he saw a hidden boss in mooshu and the weapon is most likely from mooshu. but it has to be in a tomb. the only tomb i can remember is moo Manchu and a side quest tomb, if you know any others you should search there. because that sword seems like a custom weapon drop and no one seems to have it
There also is the tomb where monkey king is not his cave like when you find his outfit and also there are many tombs they are like those pagodas wheres the bosses are in.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
What intrigues me is the little island with the stone fortress on it right beside where you dock for the Gold Mine. So far, you can't dock there.

-Indigo