Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris: Upcoming world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I'm not sure if you guys have seen one of my latest posts that showed a theory on Polaris possibly being a new world. It was about Captain Avery's office. His room has artifacts from Marleybone, Mooshu, Aquila, Valencia, and Polaris. Well, if you haven't noticed, in cutthroat bat, when we fight those sharks when we try finding Marco Pollo's map piece, there is a row of flags. The order is as follows: Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and then Polaris. This could possibly be a teaser of some sort. Or significant evidence for a new world.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye have a good theory there, mate....hmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Feb 02, 2012
I hope the next world is Polaris because you hear about it from Catbeard and see things around that are from Polaris.
Cheerful Sestivia Ivey

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Most of the evidence and pictures i have seen show valencian style "stuff" so valencia will gain an expansion then i presume the update will include another world which will probably be krockotopia polaris doesnt have as many bits of it through the game like krok

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
I would love to see our old pal Napoleguin again, and perhaps, some spidery fellow from some dark corner of the Spiral?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I'm not sure if you guys have seen one of my latest posts that showed a theory on Polaris possibly being a new world. It was about Captain Avery's office. His room has artifacts from Marleybone, Mooshu, Aquila, Valencia, and Polaris. Well, if you haven't noticed, in cutthroat bat, when we fight those sharks when we try finding Marco Pollo's map piece, there is a row of flags. The order is as follows: Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and then Polaris. This could possibly be a teaser of some sort. Or significant evidence for a new world.
Well that is a decent idea you have there, Denice.

We also know that Avery gained most of his treasure during the Polarian war. He gained so much money that he was able to buy Skull Island with it. I think, that the items from various worlds that are found in Avery's office are more likely treasures and collectibles that Avery found/gathered during his more adventurous pirate days. Those portraits, urns, and other assorted treasure probably give more hints towards Avery's past then they do towards our pirates' future.

As for the Cutthroat's cave. I have a different reason for the presence of the flags. It is an old tradition among armies, and navies, and pirates to capture and display an enemy's colours. Colours are the specific flags that denote the country, armada, or in the case of armies, the regiment. In modern times, professional armies no longer practice this tradition. But in the days of pirates, displaying an enemies colours was a great way to boast about who the pirates/navy had defeated in combat. I believe that that is exactly what the cutthroats are doing by displaying those flags. The sharks are simply boasting about which ships they've defeated. Therefore, that would mean that the sharks have sunk ships from Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and Polaris.

However, don't forget, Napologuine himself did admit that he owes us a favour for freeing him from Fort Elena. And all favours must be repaid.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Well that is a decent idea you have there, Denice.

We also know that Avery gained most of his treasure during the Polarian war. He gained so much money that he was able to buy Skull Island with it. I think, that the items from various worlds that are found in Avery's office are more likely treasures and collectibles that Avery found/gathered during his more adventurous pirate days. Those portraits, urns, and other assorted treasure probably give more hints towards Avery's past then they do towards our pirates' future.

As for the Cutthroat's cave. I have a different reason for the presence of the flags. It is an old tradition among armies, and navies, and pirates to capture and display an enemy's colours. Colours are the specific flags that denote the country, armada, or in the case of armies, the regiment. In modern times, professional armies no longer practice this tradition. But in the days of pirates, displaying an enemies colours was a great way to boast about who the pirates/navy had defeated in combat. I believe that that is exactly what the cutthroats are doing by displaying those flags. The sharks are simply boasting about which ships they've defeated. Therefore, that would mean that the sharks have sunk ships from Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and Polaris.

However, don't forget, Napologuine himself did admit that he owes us a favour for freeing him from Fort Elena. And all favours must be repaid.
I want to choose my favor :P give us more choices like in the beginning of the game its fun.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I like the idea, sounds like something KI likes doing.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 24

Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
Maybe, just maybe, when they are going to release polaris in the next update, we might be able to get a polar bear or penguin companion shown on the pirate101 launcher before you launch the game

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
It could be Darkmore because it is mentioned many times in side quests and the main quest. It could be Polaris be cause it is one of the four columns in Valencia plus catbeard talks about it. It lastly could be krockotopia because there is a column in MB plus there is a krockotopian in the place you train pets.