Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris Confirmed for Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I went crazy when I saw the Napoleguin and polarbears on the front page for the pirate101 play screen. What do you think fellow pirates?
After all...

Winter is coming....

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Although I had a dream Polaris was confirmed (And I may add things that happen in my dreams sometimes occur in real life, rarely however) I think that KI used the penguin guard just to change up a few things. For decoration, perhaps?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
I went crazy when I saw the Napoleguin and polarbears on the front page for the pirate101 play screen. What do you think fellow pirates?
After all...

Winter is coming....
Alas, that artwork is three years old, it's used to indicate that the winter season is coming and has nothing to do with Polaris.
You might as well have said that the spooky artwork used in October meant we were getting Darkmoor.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The artwork for some Polaris characters was already made in P101, but Polaris wasn't made yet, even in W101, just only mentioned.

They haven't confirmed Polaris to be in P101, just not now. We're still waiting for our Second Trip to Valencia. Polaris in P101 can wait for now. While I can imagine Polaris' ships & armies & maybe some Skyways there, it still has to wait. We don't even know which Stormgate leads to Polaris & what Windstone is needed to get there yet.

Why, we got Aquila added in P101 before KI placed a different part of it in W101.

You know, the characters from Polaris seen in Skull Island & glimpses & mentions to Polaris barely scratched the surface of it, & it took time for KI to even bring Polaris to reality, & once done, thoughts about Polaris' lands, Skyways, ships & armies, beyond some notable ones seen in W101, form to mind. Plus, there would have to be references to the events in W101 to occur in P101's side of Polaris & maybe beyond.

Right now, we got Polaris in Wizard101, & if it appears in P101, I can presume there will be events that takes place before W101's events occurred at the start of it's 3rd major story arc about Grandfather Spider.

If & when KI gives out the word about Polaris in P101, then, & only then, we'll truly know if it is confirmed.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2015
Unfair Angel on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
After all...

Winter is coming....
They did this last year. During the Christmas season last year they made the Polarian characters a theme. I do think Polaris is coming to Pirates though

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Wizards rejoice your polaris adventure,have begun.

Pirates maybe in the next arc storyline,who knows what treasures and story we pirates discover in Polaris.
As Bartlebe Quoted ( said ) " It's a land that meet the sky."

Polaris fries anyone ?