Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris Aquila and Darkmoore

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
So, today when i was sailing to Dragonspyre (Avernus) I figured out something. That when your sailing to Dragonspyre on the right you can see Valencia and on the left you see Darkmoore! Listen closely, theres a stormgate in Avernus thats empty that stormgate obviously leeds to Darkmoore! I seriously doubt that they would put a stormgate to polaris there in a evil themed world so that covers Darkmoore. Now, with that being said, we all know about the stormgate to aquila in monquista and valencia. So more than likely that won't be like a questing world that'll just be like a skyway like how avernus is. So the stormgate to polaris will probably be in aquila, when they release aquila!
I just wanted to get out my theory about polaris aquila and darkmoore. Please give positive feedback and goodbye. :)

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Daft Victor Burke on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
So, today when i was sailing to Dragonspyre (Avernus) I figured out something. That when your sailing to Dragonspyre on the right you can see Valencia and on the left you see Darkmoore! Listen closely, theres a stormgate in Avernus thats empty that stormgate obviously leeds to Darkmoore! I seriously doubt that they would put a stormgate to polaris there in a evil themed world so that covers Darkmoore. Now, with that being said, we all know about the stormgate to aquila in monquista and valencia. So more than likely that won't be like a questing world that'll just be like a skyway like how avernus is. So the stormgate to polaris will probably be in aquila, when they release aquila!
I just wanted to get out my theory about polaris aquila and darkmoore. Please give positive feedback and goodbye. :)
I don't think Darkmoor is spelled with an "e" at the end. Course it could have different spellings around the world where ever it is you live.

Anyway!...

I think Aquila is, indeed, it's own world and has islands to dock at, but, like Rome, is just a ruined husk of it's former, large, grand Empire (I can never tell if it's Rome-inspired or Greek-inspired. More Rome than Greek though, because Dragonspyre is Greek-inspired now that I think about it). Also Skull Island has multiple Stormgates to other worlds but you can quest in it. Same with MooShu, Monquista, and Valencia. Also if they say Eagles live in Aquila, how can we not quest in it when creatures roam there? Mostlikely, Aquila will be somewhat similiar to Monquista with only one (possibly two) large Skyway(s).

I always thought that the unnamed Stormgate in Avernus Skyway was to El Dorado under our noses because it's unnamed. If it was to Darkmoor, wouldn't they just name it like they did with the Stormgates to Aquila and Marleybone. Instead, I pictured Aquila having a Stormgate to Darkmoor because Aquila needs an Orange windstone and doesn't the color Orange just go with the color scheme of Darkmoor? (but red'll work too)

I think Marleybone will have a Stormgate to Polaris. Honestly when you think about it, getting to some worlds takes a chain of Worlds to get to (Monquista to Dragonspyre to Valencia to Aquila; Skull Island to MooShu to Marleybone etc. etc.) so at some point wouldn't the chain just end, but a specific World will have a Stormgate to El Dorado? And wouldn't it make sense for the most dangerous Skyway to have a Stormgate to El Dorado?
But those are just my thoughts.

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 18 Swashbuckler

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
I don't think Darkmoor is spelled with an "e" at the end. Course it could have different spellings around the world where ever it is you live.

Anyway!...

I think Aquila is, indeed, it's own world and has islands to dock at, but, like Rome, is just a ruined husk of it's former, large, grand Empire (I can never tell if it's Rome-inspired or Greek-inspired. More Rome than Greek though, because Dragonspyre is Greek-inspired now that I think about it). Also Skull Island has multiple Stormgates to other worlds but you can quest in it. Same with MooShu, Monquista, and Valencia. Also if they say Eagles live in Aquila, how can we not quest in it when creatures roam there? Mostlikely, Aquila will be somewhat similiar to Monquista with only one (possibly two) large Skyway(s).

I always thought that the unnamed Stormgate in Avernus Skyway was to El Dorado under our noses because it's unnamed. If it was to Darkmoor, wouldn't they just name it like they did with the Stormgates to Aquila and Marleybone. Instead, I pictured Aquila having a Stormgate to Darkmoor because Aquila needs an Orange windstone and doesn't the color Orange just go with the color scheme of Darkmoor? (but red'll work too)

I think Marleybone will have a Stormgate to Polaris. Honestly when you think about it, getting to some worlds takes a chain of Worlds to get to (Monquista to Dragonspyre to Valencia to Aquila; Skull Island to MooShu to Marleybone etc. etc.) so at some point wouldn't the chain just end, but a specific World will have a Stormgate to El Dorado? And wouldn't it make sense for the most dangerous Skyway to have a Stormgate to El Dorado?
But those are just my thoughts.

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 18 Swashbuckler
Correct: As of the new update, Aquila and Marleybone will require the Yellow Windstone, yeah most windstones let you go to two worlds. And my brother found out that the Stormgate to Valencia needs the Red Windstone. SO Polaris and Darkmoor will probably need the Orange Windstone.

How we get to El Dorado? I have no idea. Maybe Blind Mew will answer that if it's not a "That would be telling..." line. We'll probably need any of the four possible Windstones I'm thinking of: a Rainbow Windstone, a White Windstone, all the Windstones, or a Gold Winstone.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
i think the new world will be aquila but the thing is if we get a yellow windstone we will be able to go to marleybone i think unlike in w101 marleybone will be a side world just too get the map peace this thory maybe outside of the box but thats who i think i'm out peace

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
dont forget the stormgate to valencia in skull island that requires a red windstone

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I would like to change my opinion about aquila. Now that i think about aquila will be a questing world. Because theres alot about aquila in pirate101 look at the figures in captain averys office.

Daft Victor Burke

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
Oh and i dont think we'll be geting darkmoor i belive thats only going to be for W101.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Daft Victor Burke on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Oh and i dont think we'll be geting darkmoor i belive thats only going to be for W101.
Wizard101 and Pirate101 will be sharing worlds as they both appear in the same universe so one world could come out for both games at the same time. I would assume Darkmoor will reach Pirate101 sooner than Wizard101. As of the new confirmation that Aquila and Marleybone are the new worlds, Pirate101 is left with four possible worlds before El Dorado: Polaris, Darkmoor, Grizzleheim, and Krokotopia. I'm sure all will appear unless Blind Mew throws in a world we've never heard of. I think Polaris and Darkmoor will come as a pair of each other in Books 15 and 16. Yep, that's how I see it at least.