Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris and...Batman?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
Hello pirate101 peoples! This is Clj333, And i'm going to post my Theory here, okay, So, Here we go.

I believe the next world will be polaris, quite obviously because of all the mentions of the polarian war, I'm covering worlds first here, Darkmoor is next on the Calendar i believe, Bat Masterson and Jim Masterson, Darkmoor is well known but not mentioned much, And its in the spiral when you travel through stormgates, Many people think grizzleheim is next, Most likely soon, but, Its not in the spiral, or at least where we can see, Mind you this is just a theory, A game theo- Wait, Wrong place, Erm...Anyway, After the worlds i explained, Time for the armada, I've ran this by a few people, They said i blew their minds, So, Anyway, After the armada with queen and all, I believe the next main villain has been obvious...Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome MEOWIARTY! Yes, Meowiarty, He conquered big ben single handedly, Has knowledge of wizards, Which i believe will have play in the future, And, Most importantly, He is a STRATEGIST! He said himself, He was waiting for the war to die down, And The glass house was the safest place, Also, I believe after the war, both marleybone and the Armada will be crippled, Just enough for Meowiarty to swoop in and take over, Meowiarty is most likely the next villain arc! Adios my friends!

Fearless Caleb Hawkins, Level 65 Buccaneer

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
clj333 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Hello pirate101 peoples! This is Clj333, And i'm going to post my Theory here, okay, So, Here we go.

I believe the next world will be polaris, quite obviously because of all the mentions of the polarian war, I'm covering worlds first here, Darkmoor is next on the Calendar i believe, Bat Masterson and Jim Masterson, Darkmoor is well known but not mentioned much, And its in the spiral when you travel through stormgates, Many people think grizzleheim is next, Most likely soon, but, Its not in the spiral, or at least where we can see, Mind you this is just a theory, A game theo- Wait, Wrong place, Erm...Anyway, After the worlds i explained, Time for the armada, I've ran this by a few people, They said i blew their minds, So, Anyway, After the armada with queen and all, I believe the next main villain has been obvious...Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome MEOWIARTY! Yes, Meowiarty, He conquered big ben single handedly, Has knowledge of wizards, Which i believe will have play in the future, And, Most importantly, He is a STRATEGIST! He said himself, He was waiting for the war to die down, And The glass house was the safest place, Also, I believe after the war, both marleybone and the Armada will be crippled, Just enough for Meowiarty to swoop in and take over, Meowiarty is most likely the next villain arc! Adios my friends!

I'm a bit weary about introducing a Wizard101 character as the next big villain, and Blind Mew said we may take our time getting to Polaris. (I've only been here a relatively short time, but I feel sometimes like I'm the guy who keeps reffering back to Blind Mew to answer questions.) And don't forget the end of Book 14, which strongly implied Valencia, or to Grizzleheim, considering the Producer's letter. Perhaps go to Grizzleheim in order to get to Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I love it when player's speculate! ( I can hear Blind Mew chuckling in his station at KI ). Who knows what's next? The Shadow ( oops wrong show! ) Blind Mew knows but won't say! Hmm, maybe a case of Veritaserum-laced yum will loosen that cat's tongue?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Mmmmm... Doubtful. Look at the worlds of the spiral tab, under Valencia, and you'll see some pictures of somewhere we have never seen before... also, we still need Erica the Red's piece of the map (I have used this argument so many times), and Eric the Red was a viking, blah blah blah Grizzleheim and vikings, blah blah blah, El dorado, etc. etc.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I love it when player's speculate! ( I can hear Blind Mew chuckling in his station at KI ). Who knows what's next? The Shadow ( oops wrong show! ) Blind Mew knows but won't say! Hmm, maybe a case of Veritaserum-laced yum will loosen that cat's tongue?
Hmm...I'll try to brew some Veritaserum if I have any spare time. Though I highly doubt Mew would accept any Yum from me after reading this post...

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Excellent idea! Now where in the Spiral do you obtain that? If I remember correctly it takes a full moon cycle to mature. Maybe Vadima could whip something up...
Clever Sam Jones

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Put the serum in blind mew's catnip.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Mmmmm... Doubtful. Look at the worlds of the spiral tab, under Valencia, and you'll see some pictures of somewhere we have never seen before... also, we still need Erica the Red's piece of the map (I have used this argument so many times), and Eric the Red was a viking, blah blah blah Grizzleheim and vikings, blah blah blah, El dorado, etc. etc.
Well, yes Grizzelhiem does make sense as a place to find Erica the Red and her piece of the map.
But, Blind Mew has said that Erica has gone into hiding, will probably not be found in Grizzleheim.
What I would love to see, although it is just speculation, would be a new world based on Vinland.
Vinland, is the region of North America that the vikings, under the direction of Leif Ericson, the son of Eric the Red discovered. Where better for Erica the Red to be hiding then in Vinland, possible in a Lans aux Meadows type of community.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Blind Mew was an agent in Her Majesty,"s secret service.He"s probably trained against Veritaserum.

Okay,technically,it was only HINTED that he may work for special branch,but he 's an incredible well of knowledge.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
CdeWinter on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Well, yes Grizzelhiem does make sense as a place to find Erica the Red and her piece of the map.
But, Blind Mew has said that Erica has gone into hiding, will probably not be found in Grizzleheim.
What I would love to see, although it is just speculation, would be a new world based on Vinland.
Vinland, is the region of North America that the vikings, under the direction of Leif Ericson, the son of Eric the Red discovered. Where better for Erica the Red to be hiding then in Vinland, possible in a Lans aux Meadows type of community.
Well, now we know how Erica the Red got her name. How do you know all of this stuff??

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Well, now we know how Erica the Red got her name. How do you know all of this stuff??
Scarlet is Canadian.That answers the Vinland part.

Here's a post from Blind Mew you may like:
It's a good bet that all the people in that photograph will be showing up at one point or other (at least, those that are still alive). And yes, Erika the Red draws her name from Erik, and she is indeed from Grizzleheim. Just because she hails from Grizzleheim doesn't necessarily mean the PC will go there - if you know anything about Vikings, you know that they were the ultimate explorers, and ended up in all sorts of unexpected places.

I'm not going to overtly hint about upcoming content, but one thing I can say, though, is that Book 13 is going to be a bit darker that what we've done before, and it's definitely a war story.

As for more story insights, it's tough to simply extemporize - I do better with specific questions. Making the Pirate101 story has definitely been a learning experience, and very rewarding. I hope to someday assemble a post mortem/dissertation on what we did and how we did it, but i may need to wait till our first main story is finished - we have a long way to go!

I must admit though, I am continually tempted to post on the Easter Egg threads. It's awesome to see so many obscure references appreciated, but there are even more out there.

This was,as you can see,back when Blind Mew was still considering joining us.You know,before he did.A Vinland themed world would indeed be the most perfect place to hide a map piece.If she's the only one who knows how to get there,then it's very smart to hide a map piece,as you're the only one who can get there.Though,the Armada always finds a way....

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

sorry kid but blind mew basically confirmed Valencia is the next world. as for darkmoor that's probably coming later in the story line. and meowiarty could be the next villain but napoleguin would make more sense because we freed him and after he won gortezes war he most likely went back to Polaris to rebuild his army, at the prison he hinted us he would play a role by saying he owed us a favor and he would never forget plus there was a second Napoleonic war. KI likes to make history references like that and i doubt they would pass that one up when it has already been set up. but still they might do meowiarty in the future but i don't think any time soon.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010

LOL game theory

(nice touch )

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Put the serum in blind mew's catnip.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
hey dante its me brian sharp LOL

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
True, Polaris could be next, but SOMETIME in the game we should- and have- to go to Grizzleheim, since it was one of the world's where you grew up. Plus, it's very popular.

But yeah, Polaris because we love penguins. And glaciers. And pickled herring.