Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Anyone who has any proof of Polaris and all proof of Polaris post here. What I've found so far:
Stormgate to Polaris in Callibrian Skyway
Where has Napoliguin gone to after helping Gortez?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eyespy402 on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Anyone who has any proof of Polaris and all proof of Polaris post here. What I've found so far:
Stormgate to Polaris in Callibrian Skyway
Where has Napoliguin gone to after helping Gortez?
Alexei Zukovitch ( the Polarian Ambassador in Florenza ) says "....you have restored our former ruler...". Obviously, Napoleguin is back on the Polarian throne. Is it time to call in our favor? Inquiring prates want to know!

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Also I've found a Polaris themed picture in "the void" when traveling between worlds.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
KI has kinda testing their cards with certain worlds by giving us small previews sometime before we go. The preview for how monquistans would be like is the presidio and Puerto Mico. For marleybone we had port regal skyway having alot of similarities with Westminster skyway. The short first part of Valencia led to the much longer part 2 and so on. Since KI hasn't tested the flooring for hiw much players would like polaris in p101 yet I don't think they will anytime soon. It's entirely possible but until we have a dungeon or port that is mostly polaris theme, I think it's just best to look forward to a different world for now.

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Pirate101 fan on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
KI has kinda testing their cards with certain worlds by giving us small previews sometime before we go. The preview for how monquistans would be like is the presidio and Puerto Mico. For marleybone we had port regal skyway having alot of similarities with Westminster skyway. The short first part of Valencia led to the much longer part 2 and so on. Since KI hasn't tested the flooring for hiw much players would like polaris in p101 yet I don't think they will anytime soon. It's entirely possible but until we have a dungeon or port that is mostly polaris theme, I think it's just best to look forward to a different world for now.
What about MooShu? or Aquila???

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Polaris is possible, seeing as there is already one in Wizard101.

I expect all worlds from here will be W101 retreads to save money.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:

Yet they will have to look different, as we never enter territory that is used in W101. The examples of both MooShu and Marleybone show us that the KI artists, modelers and developers, while using the basic concepts of these worlds, managed to produce something beautiful and unique.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
Max DeGroot on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:

Technically, there's a LOT of evidence to suggest the Polaris we see in Wizard101 was the scrapped Polaris from Pirate101. But I agree, we will probably be seeing more and more from Wizards come into Pirates.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am not sure what the next world will be, but I am excited to find out!