Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
A ton of people seem to think that Polaris will be in Wizard101, rather than Pirate, but I'm here to (probably) disprove that.

1. POlaris doesn't play that large of a role in Wiz, but in Pirate101 they've mentioned it many, MANY times.

2. The postcard leak. It could be just showing off Polaris, but in Pirate101 the postcards will appear in the actual game. After the new update, level 70+ pets will get the 'fishing you were here' postcard and access to Polaris pet training activites.

3. The Napoleguin story, which was expanded upon in the Ft. Elena dungeon but then just forgotten, seems like it could harbor much more potential. Potential unlocked in Polaris, pehaps? Hmm.....

(Sorry if they confirmed the world for either of the games, I am behind on the times.)

Ensign
Aug 13, 2008
I thought the same thing too, and I got suspicious when I saw the raven ship parts seller in Nova Aquila, since wintertusk had birds too, and polaris is technically a ice world, I thought that could be a hint.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Right now, Polaris is on W101, only in their Test Realm right now, which takes place after Khrysalis' events, such as the defeat of the Umbra Queen, Morganthe.

I'm presuming that plenty has changed since Napoleguin was thrown out of his reign after the Napolegunic Wars ended, & once he heads back there, he will be seeing a plethora of changes in Polaris, & many aren't good to him once he sees it.

If Polaris appears in P101, I would think the events will be taking place before the events of Polaris in W101's timeline took place. Plus, let's not forget, Napoleguin still owes a favor to us Pirates from springing him out of Ft. Elena.

Right now, we're still awaiting for our Second Trip to Valencia.