Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

plz read!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
pirates, i have something important to tell you. ok here we go... MY BIRTHDAY IS IN ABOUT A WEEK! i cant freaking wait! my mom already got me some stuff, she let me chose what i wanted. and guess what i chose? two real swords! sry i am just so freaking happy right now lol. (ps sry if i was kind making this all about me)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Yay! another birthday! Congrats! I will try my best to arrange a party, so tell me if this time, place, and realm is good for you:
Realm: Vadmida( Go to the end off the list)
Place to gather people: Right next you Brataq Bey ( The transporter )
Time: In Pacific time, 3:30
Date: January the 24th.
Let me know if you want to change the date.
But I have no idea what we are going to do.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thats great! but can we change the date to the 22th? that is my birthday

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
wait maybe we should change the date to the twenty third. i probably wont have time to get on p101 on my bday and even if i did have some time, my dad probably would not let me lol. so lets do it on the twenty third if thats ok with you guys

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
thats great! but can we change the date to the 22th? that is my birthday
Ok, it is changed to the 22nd.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
sry i missed the party guys! my internet lost connection for a while! btw i got a gift from somebody but a glich happend and when i looked on the gift screen there was nothing there. sorry

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013