Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pls dont get too "lovely" this valentines day...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I dont know if P101 has some more tricks planned for Valentines Day, but when I was young I lost interested in a particular childrens game because the game is filled with online dating and too much stupid stuff for a kids game. The moderation team could not keep hold of it. Right now I am finding all these sneaky stuff humorous (like the "just married" couple under a ship under a pink sky all the way over there>>>>). Say can we attend thier wedding?

Overall the game is good, but I got a bit aware that old memories of that particular game were returning in the loading screen (a couple are holding hands). So pls, if you have some dating hall arranged, remove it.

I know is in the air but lets leave it that pls?

Have a good day me heart-ies!

Administrator
Golden Guardian on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
I dont know if P101 has some more tricks planned for Valentines Day, but when I was young I lost interested in a particular childrens game because the game is filled with online dating and too much stupid stuff for a kids game. The moderation team could not keep hold of it. Right now I am finding all these sneaky stuff humorous (like the "just married" couple under a ship under a pink sky all the way over there>>>>). Say can we attend thier wedding?

Overall the game is good, but I got a bit aware that old memories of that particular game were returning in the loading screen (a couple are holding hands). So pls, if you have some dating hall arranged, remove it.

I know is in the air but lets leave it that pls?

Have a good day me heart-ies!
No worries! While we do celebrate a season of "Me Hearties" in Pirate101, we definitely aren't a dating site and nothing like a dating hall is even remotely planned.

Let's all celebrate this season with an air of Friendship.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*