Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates Vs Class Trainers, who will win?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I came with bravery into the brawling hall. I put my best battle gear on. I sharpened my blades of shade, glowing black like the darkness, gathered me best assassin strikes gear, and loaded up my Levi's and forts. The battle hall was empty.

Very soon though, a max level of each class showed up. We then began debating who will vs who until I saw strangely a fifth sigil show up. So we decided to be a team, the blue team of course, and waited for five worthy foes to battle us on the red side.

No one dared face us. Suddenly, the doors opened, and the bright rays of the sun shone on the figures who opened the handle of the rotting wooden door. Out came a pelican (a strange monocle wore he), a raccoon who looked simple but ever so deadly, a strange woman who filled the room with magic, a tough looking hammerhead wielding a great sword, and an honoroable dog who was filled with wisdom.

They joined the red team, and the room once so empty became full of excitement and audience. It was us vs our very own class trainers. Who will win?

Well after round 2, I assassin striked everyone on the red team and they all died. It was an easy victory, riposting everything and double damaging their pour souls. Well at least that's what I thought was going to happen. I was in for a surprise...

(Let's presume everyone here is max level)

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Definitely the class trainers! There are probably Lvl 100 and haven't even shown you all their secrets yet! Instant KO in 3 rounds, if I was a betting man!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i agree with victor, the trainers are even a mach for chrissy! lol and they showed us everything we know, but not everything THEY know! i mean their could be a double mega epic hit assasins strike for all we know.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I must agree we've never seen them fight so who knows what they might do, plus they be masters at what they do and if ye all seen the rouge's gallery ye will see what their capable of.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
May 13, 2011
Wicked Victor Arms... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Definitely the class trainers! There are probably Lvl 100 and haven't even shown you all their secrets yet! Instant KO in 3 rounds, if I was a betting man!
i agree. we havent even reached our full strength yet. the class trainers know some secret tricks they havent taught us at the moment. i think terry has to remind the commodore about it though. he even forgets the reason why i came to his room in first place

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Class trainers I could never defeat vadima

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Wicked Victor Arms... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
You are right, I will edit my post and make us level 101

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I bet Morgan LaFitte could beat my little Swashie any day. Just because she knows all of our tricks doesn't mean that we know all of her tricks.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
Maybe every one would die except the swashbuckler
And pluse we have companions they dont

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I came with bravery into the brawling hall. I put my best battle gear on. I sharpened my blades of shade, glowing black like the darkness, gathered me best assassin strikes gear, and loaded up my Levi's and forts. The battle hall was empty.

Very soon though, a max level of each class showed up. We then began debating who will vs who until I saw strangely a fifth sigil show up. So we decided to be a team, the blue team of course, and waited for five worthy foes to battle us on the red side.

No one dared face us. Suddenly, the doors opened, and the bright rays of the sun shone on the figures who opened the handle of the rotting wooden door. Out came a pelican (a strange monocle wore he), a raccoon who looked simple but ever so deadly, a strange woman who filled the room with magic, a tough looking hammerhead wielding a great sword, and an honoroable dog who was filled with wisdom.

They joined the red team, and the room once so empty became full of excitement and audience. It was us vs our very own class trainers. Who will win?

Well after round 2, I assassin striked everyone on the red team and they all died. It was an easy victory, riposting everything and double damaging their pour souls. Well at least that's what I thought was going to happen. I was in for a surprise...

(Let's presume everyone here is max level)
They should add that to the game

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Class traners! They didn't teach us all of our tricks so we won't take their place.
After all, tricks are for adults!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Maybe I could hire fin to get vadimas book hehe

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Maybe I could hire fin to get vadimas book hehe
you sure he will give it to you? you know how many times he betrayed avery