Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Ok, how many of you PVP'ers have participated in one of W101 Central's JHOC or HOC tournaments? xraiseshandx Introducing the Beginner Head of Class, the Junior Head of Class, the Veteran Head of Class, and the Head of Class Teacher's Pet! These are specific tournaments that have level ranges to prevent unfair match ups. Every class has one of each, and if you, the pirates want, we can have rematch tournaments. I will make each and every effort to attend the ones I qualify for. All are welcome to join. Oh, one more tourney. The High Royal Assistant of Class. Level caps are: 1-10; 11-25; 26-36; 37-50; and 51-65.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
GBalance101 on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
Ok, how many of you PVP'ers have participated in one of W101 Central's JHOC or HOC tournaments? xraiseshandx Introducing the Beginner Head of Class, the Junior Head of Class, the Veteran Head of Class, and the Head of Class Teacher's Pet! These are specific tournaments that have level ranges to prevent unfair match ups. Every class has one of each, and if you, the pirates want, we can have rematch tournaments. I will make each and every effort to attend the ones I qualify for. All are welcome to join. Oh, one more tourney. The High Royal Assistant of Class. Level caps are: 1-10; 11-25; 26-36; 37-50; and 51-65.
Hey, if you're trying to establish some tournament system (no offence) but it might not work. Just join the ones at www.pirate101central.com under "pirate101 pvp".