Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Contract Environment Artist.. Need more?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 27, 2013
So I'm 3 years away from graduating high school, and I was wondering if the Pirate101 team would be moving on to another game, or if I could land a job helping develop contract environment themes for Pirate101. If Jack could write back and tell me a yay or nay on this, it'd really be helpful. Also I am fully aware of the requirements for the 'contract environment artist' and I do plan on going to college, getting my degree, the whole-nine-yards. Thanks for listening, and like I said, if Jack or anyone else with inside contact, could reply with a yay/nay answer, that'd be super helpful. Thanks in advance, Merciless Talon Whitman.

Merciless Talon Whitman

Administrator
talonwhitman on May 20, 2014 wrote:
So I'm 3 years away from graduating high school, and I was wondering if the Pirate101 team would be moving on to another game, or if I could land a job helping develop contract environment themes for Pirate101. If Jack could write back and tell me a yay or nay on this, it'd really be helpful. Also I am fully aware of the requirements for the 'contract environment artist' and I do plan on going to college, getting my degree, the whole-nine-yards. Thanks for listening, and like I said, if Jack or anyone else with inside contact, could reply with a yay/nay answer, that'd be super helpful. Thanks in advance, Merciless Talon Whitman.

Merciless Talon Whitman
Hi! It sounds like you have a bright and colorful future ahead of you, Talon, and I wish you the best of luck in your future career choice.

While I can't talk specifically to your question, there is a great post on the Wizard101 Message Boards that may help give you some additional insights:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-be-a-game-developer-33174

For paid positions, all our currently open positions are listed at http://www.kingsisle.com/jobs .

All applicants must:

• be a minimum of 18 years old
• hold a college or university degree in their field of expertise
• be able to work in the USA effective immediately
• meet the qualifications of the position posted

We do not offer intern or volunteer positions.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*