Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Channel annoncement!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys! Pirate Crusher here, and i want to tell you... that i am going to start a youtube channel! my channel is called Young Gamer-Senpai, and i will do pirate101 videos, along with other kinds of videos.
I hope you can check out my channel, and have fun playing pirate101!

Notice: i am not a serious youtuber, and this is just a hobby for me, so unlike most channels, i will not post daily vids. i will more likely post every couple days.

See you on the skyways,
Pirate Crusher, aka Young Gamer Senpai.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Cool! I will also start making Pirate101 videos, I am LightningE 9950 (Spelled exactly like that)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Glad to see more Pirate101 Youtubers out there.

I, like you, am not a serious Youtuber and occasionally post videos. My name is Black Wolf Bowman, or BlackWerewolf27 for my channel name.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That's wonderful news. Have great fun with it and continue to spread the word about our great game.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 25, 2017 wrote:
Glad to see more Pirate101 Youtubers out there.

I, like you, am not a serious Youtuber and occasionally post videos. My name is Black Wolf Bowman, or BlackWerewolf27 for my channel name.
Just to confirm: The person who commented on your video claiming to be me was me and not an imposter

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
pirate crusher on May 24, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys! Pirate Crusher here, and i want to tell you... that i am going to start a youtube channel! my channel is called Young Gamer-Senpai, and i will do pirate101 videos, along with other kinds of videos.
I hope you can check out my channel, and have fun playing pirate101!

Notice: i am not a serious youtuber, and this is just a hobby for me, so unlike most channels, i will not post daily vids. i will more likely post every couple days.

See you on the skyways,
Pirate Crusher, aka Young Gamer Senpai.
"SEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNPPPAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" - Markiplier