Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Trainers As Companions? GASP!!!Co

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
When we learn all the things out trainers have to teach us, what if they join us? They would say something like "Great job, pirate. You have learned everything I have to teach you. Now it is time for you to be the teacher." Then they join your team.

Morgan Le Fite (Fox Swashbuckler)

Health: 2991

Comes with: Assassin's Strike, Walk in Shadows, Shadow Dance, Assassin's Mist, Super Hit, First Strike 1, Riposte 1

EPIC CHOICES:
First Strike 2 / 3
Riposte 2 / 3
Relentless 1 / 2
Blade Storm 1 / 2
Repel Boarders 1

What would you like to see your trainer have???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Weather Man on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
When we learn all the things out trainers have to teach us, what if they join us? They would say something like "Great job, pirate. You have learned everything I have to teach you. Now it is time for you to be the teacher." Then they join your team.

Morgan Le Fite (Fox Swashbuckler)

Health: 2991

Comes with: Assassin's Strike, Walk in Shadows, Shadow Dance, Assassin's Mist, Super Hit, First Strike 1, Riposte 1

EPIC CHOICES:
First Strike 2 / 3
Riposte 2 / 3
Relentless 1 / 2
Blade Storm 1 / 2
Repel Boarders 1

What would you like to see your trainer have???
The Trainers are loyal to Captain Avery so it's very unlikely that they will ever join us. There's always something new to learn, too. Did you think they've taught us all their tricks? And even if they, in the future, run out of skills, I'm sure we'll find new teachers and they can continue training the younger pirates.

Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
I apologize for the typo in the name. It is supposed to be "Pirate Trainers As Companions? GASP!!!"