Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Pirate Riddles!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Here is one of my own,

I'm one of the 3 brothers who fought for my father,
I'm like my brothers,not a living thing.
I'm the only one who survived the attack.
I have a high Intellect, for i can make a copy
of a spark weapon,many times over.

Guess who is this character.
Could it be one of the valvida brothers

Or is it Deacon?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
My land is dusty

My weapons are rusty

But when it comes to keeping the peace I'm very trusty

I shoot em' down one by one

I protect my fellow birds and evil? 'round these parts there is none!

I think I made this one quite hard

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
11
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
My land is dusty

My weapons are rusty

But when it comes to keeping the peace I'm very trusty

I shoot em' down one by one

I protect my fellow birds and evil? 'round these parts there is none!

I think I made this one quite hard
Rooster Cogburn?

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
11
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
My land is dusty

My weapons are rusty

But when it comes to keeping the peace I'm very trusty

I shoot em' down one by one

I protect my fellow birds and evil? 'round these parts there is none!

I think I made this one quite hard
Wait! Maybe it's the Magnificent Seven?

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
I know this Is it English Bill/Duck of Death ?
Yup! Here's another one!

Waging war,
Fights galore,
Hurt my bird,
And I'll fight no more!

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
My land is dusty

My weapons are rusty

But when it comes to keeping the peace I'm very trusty

I shoot em' down one by one

I protect my fellow birds and evil? 'round these parts there is none!

I think I made this one quite hard
Free Ranger?

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Here is one of my own,

I'm one of the 3 brothers who fought for my father,
I'm like my brothers,not a living thing.
I'm the only one who survived the attack.
I have a high Intellect, for i can make a copy
of a spark weapon,many times over.

Guess who is this character.
Bishop?! Is the spark weapon his summon?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
Hint it's an elite clockwork from Marylebone.

Here another,

I was once the son of a powerful king,
due to my father's action I was turned into this creature.
When I was free, I have caused so many misfortunes,
I was cast away into a place of a never ending maze.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
177
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
My land is dusty

My weapons are rusty

But when it comes to keeping the peace I'm very trusty

I shoot em' down one by one

I protect my fellow birds and evil? 'round these parts there is none!

I think I made this one quite hard
Rooster Cogburn?

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
177
Wolf RavenBlood on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Yup! Here's another one!

Waging war,
Fights galore,
Hurt my bird,
And I'll fight no more!
GENERAL TSOOO!
and its a chicken :P

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
177
Here's another one
btw, nobody has been able to solve my first one yet

The war I fight

Is a tough one even with all my might

You tried to tame me, leave me to die

Try me little pirate

Look into my eye

(Hard) to point out think beyond things that might be obvious

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Faithful Caitlin S... on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Rooster Cogburn?
Yes it's Rooster Cogburn

I saw free ranger which is sooo close to the answer!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Wolf RavenBlood on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Yup! Here's another one!

Waging war,
Fights galore,
Hurt my bird,
And I'll fight no more!
General Tso

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Hint it's an elite clockwork from Marylebone.

Here another,

I was once the son of a powerful king,
due to my father's action I was turned into this creature.
When I was free, I have caused so many misfortunes,
I was cast away into a place of a never ending maze.
The Minotaur

No offence but that one is a very simple riddle

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Unfair Angel on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
GENERAL TSOOO!
and its a chicken :P
Chicken = Bird

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Unfair Angel on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
Here's another one
btw, nobody has been able to solve my first one yet

The war I fight

Is a tough one even with all my might

You tried to tame me, leave me to die

Try me little pirate

Look into my eye

(Hard) to point out think beyond things that might be obvious
It's a cyclops? Argos? I don't know lol.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
Riddle 1 is solved Bishop was the correct answer.
Riddle 2 is solved The Monitor was the correct answer.

New Riddle # 3

Nothing is known about me when I lived,
For I learned my art, under a water mole. ( No Spoiler )
I raised an army of skeleton, as if they where my
own children. For I will join this character, that will
be my captain.

Guess this final character.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
177
Wolf RavenBlood on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
It's a cyclops? Argos? I don't know lol.
no
keep trying!
it is a hard one, read dialogue very closely, you might see a hint

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
641
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
Riddle 1 is solved Bishop was the correct answer.
Riddle 2 is solved The Monitor was the correct answer.

New Riddle # 3

Nothing is known about me when I lived,
For I learned my art, under a water mole. ( No Spoiler )
I raised an army of skeleton, as if they where my
own children. For I will join this character, that will
be my captain.

Guess this final character.
Old Scratch?

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
Riddle 1 is solved Bishop was the correct answer.
Riddle 2 is solved The Monitor was the correct answer.

New Riddle # 3

Nothing is known about me when I lived,
For I learned my art, under a water mole. ( No Spoiler )
I raised an army of skeleton, as if they where my
own children. For I will join this character, that will
be my captain.

Guess this final character.
Old Scratch?

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Unfair Angel on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
no
keep trying!
it is a hard one, read dialogue very closely, you might see a hint
Joke answer time! Dragon Titan!

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Unfair Angel on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
no
keep trying!
it is a hard one, read dialogue very closely, you might see a hint
A vortex?

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
64
Unfair Angel on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
no
keep trying!
it is a hard one, read dialogue very closely, you might see a hint
One question about your second riddle, is it said sadly or angrily?

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
43
Unfair Angel on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
I have a good one!

They call me tough
I can be rough
Beat me once
call my bluff
Is it Rooke? I know we beat him twice, and he's tough. Or it might be Kane, because we thought we would fight him more than once

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
Riddle # 3 is solved Old Scratch was the one. ( or for some nicknamed him Old fizzle )