Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Pirate personalities/quotes

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Hello pirates! I would give some food but someone x glances at hawkules x ate all of it. So anyway, what are your pirates personalies and quotes? what do your pirates act like? what are some things they would say?

Ethan's personality is, he is calm and doesn't talk to people very often, but he is constantly whispering something about "clockwork scum".He really really loves books and really really hates movies, often turning off movies and demanding people read the books. He also keeps a fedora on his head 24/7 for some reason. He is also a genuis with a bigger ego then hawkules. And he just about never stops eating.

And now his quotes,

"let the games begin!"

"get off that table hawkules"

"my food! mine!"

"Set sail to el dorado!"

So what are some of your quotes and personalities?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
kingme655 on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello pirates! I would give some food but someone x glances at hawkules x ate all of it. So anyway, what are your pirates personalies and quotes? what do your pirates act like? what are some things they would say?

Ethan's personality is, he is calm and doesn't talk to people very often, but he is constantly whispering something about "clockwork scum".He really really loves books and really really hates movies, often turning off movies and demanding people read the books. He also keeps a fedora on his head 24/7 for some reason. He is also a genuis with a bigger ego then hawkules. And he just about never stops eating.

And now his quotes,

"let the games begin!"

"get off that table hawkules"

"my food! mine!"

"Set sail to el dorado!"

So what are some of your quotes and personalities?
Awesome idea!

Helpful Aurora Parker... Eh... She doesn't have much personality, as I honestly didn't think about such storyline when I made her, as she was basically my first ever character I made. I'll do it for my Buccaneer, Brave Kiley, instead.

Brave Kiley is a highly piratical Buccaneer who loves to fight and conquer. She's always determined and loves just running into a fight, regardless of who exactly she's fighting. Kiley always talks piratically (like "aye" instead of yes or "me hearty/matey" instead of friend, etc.) and is known for her enthusiastic personality. She loves reading history and trying to find more about her ancestors, but she really doesn't care about what happened to her parents. The past is behind her now. She's also extremely casual and doesn't care about what she looks like when she fights.

Quotes:

"Aye, I know me jacket be open, Hahona - I like it that way."
"What be that smell?"
"Off to fightin' we go! "

Maybe I should do Nora or Clever Tavia after this, just to show you the difference between my Pirates?

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
21
kingme655 on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello pirates! I would give some food but someone x glances at hawkules x ate all of it. So anyway, what are your pirates personalies and quotes? what do your pirates act like? what are some things they would say?

Ethan's personality is, he is calm and doesn't talk to people very often, but he is constantly whispering something about "clockwork scum".He really really loves books and really really hates movies, often turning off movies and demanding people read the books. He also keeps a fedora on his head 24/7 for some reason. He is also a genuis with a bigger ego then hawkules. And he just about never stops eating.

And now his quotes,

"let the games begin!"

"get off that table hawkules"

"my food! mine!"

"Set sail to el dorado!"

So what are some of your quotes and personalities?
Hello Kingme655. No problem i brought some Pie.
My pirate has uh 2 personalities, Himself and Nefarious Johnathan.
Normal Johnathan: Kind and helpful to his crew and friends, generous, and makes sure his friends are safe.
Nefarious Johnathan is the opposite of that.

Normal Romantic Johnathan Doves Quotes,

"No problem Lad/lass"

"Bring on our next foe"

Nefarious Johnathan's quotes,

"if you die then good luck"

"heal yourself"

"die (whatever hes fighting)"

Sincerely, Romantic Johnathan Dove Lvl 70

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
116
Misty my max can't speak, and uses sign language, which her crewmates all have learned ( Bonnie Anne,Lucky Jack Russel, and Kan Po are especially good at it) but has an opinion about everything. She gets tired of constantly fighting, but is good at it. She always tries the peaceful route, but some how that never seems to happen. Her crewmates can tell by her expressions most of what she thinks.

Quote: She signs "Again" with an annoyed expression often. (Referring to battles)

Zoe, level 53 Extremely energetic, The only one who can control her is Bonnie Anne, who helps her see reason. Always a wild look in her eye, and always ready for adventure. Surprisingly doesn't like to fight, and prefers peace, but never gets bored of giving enemies a good whoopin' if they deserve it. None of her crewmates understand how she has survived this long, due to the stupid things she does. (Lets poke this Ki-Rin, see what it does!)

Quote: Lets give them the old One Two, Eh?

:P

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
The Stalwart Queen on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
Misty my max can't speak, and uses sign language, which her crewmates all have learned ( Bonnie Anne,Lucky Jack Russel, and Kan Po are especially good at it) but has an opinion about everything. She gets tired of constantly fighting, but is good at it. She always tries the peaceful route, but some how that never seems to happen. Her crewmates can tell by her expressions most of what she thinks.

Quote: She signs "Again" with an annoyed expression often. (Referring to battles)

Zoe, level 53 Extremely energetic, The only one who can control her is Bonnie Anne, who helps her see reason. Always a wild look in her eye, and always ready for adventure. Surprisingly doesn't like to fight, and prefers peace, but never gets bored of giving enemies a good whoopin' if they deserve it. None of her crewmates understand how she has survived this long, due to the stupid things she does. (Lets poke this Ki-Rin, see what it does!)

Quote: Lets give them the old One Two, Eh?

:P
That's awesome, Misty! I love how Misty signs using Sign Language. Can she not speak or is she just deaf?

I also really like Zoe's personality. Great job on making them!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
145
Dead-Eye Dante De Bouff:
Dante isn't the nicest of pirates after all he's been through. His parents mutinied and killed, his Redcoat foster father murdered by Radicals, his friends being executed by the Armada, etc. After learning how ruthless pirates could be after his parents being mutinied, Dante won't think twice about shooting anyone in his path. However, he does have a nicer side, which comes out while spending time with his crewmates, and his Hedgehog, Captain Cookie.

Hardy Quinn
My first pirate, and the character i go by on these message boards! Quinn is a master Swashbuckler, since he was taught by the greatest of Shinobi clanlords. He knows how to be dashing, cunning and sneaky. He's usually pretty laid-back and chilled. The only time he fights viciously is against the Armada, the killers of his parents. His best friend and fellow pirate, Grim Pete Messer (he doesn't live up to his name, he's not that grim!) is his firstmate. Together they plunder the Armada fortresses for everything that fetches a pretty penny on the black market, with fellow crewmembers Catbeard, Tall John Dawson, Sam James, Ridolfo Capoferro, and many more.

*pant pant* That was a lot of typing, i've only got about 700-something characters left, so i'll just end it here.

Hardy Quinn
''Arr, Pete, let's wipe the floor with these scallywags!''

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
Angel Angle The Li... on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Dead-Eye Dante De Bouff:
Dante isn't the nicest of pirates after all he's been through. His parents mutinied and killed, his Redcoat foster father murdered by Radicals, his friends being executed by the Armada, etc. After learning how ruthless pirates could be after his parents being mutinied, Dante won't think twice about shooting anyone in his path. However, he does have a nicer side, which comes out while spending time with his crewmates, and his Hedgehog, Captain Cookie.

Hardy Quinn
My first pirate, and the character i go by on these message boards! Quinn is a master Swashbuckler, since he was taught by the greatest of Shinobi clanlords. He knows how to be dashing, cunning and sneaky. He's usually pretty laid-back and chilled. The only time he fights viciously is against the Armada, the killers of his parents. His best friend and fellow pirate, Grim Pete Messer (he doesn't live up to his name, he's not that grim!) is his firstmate. Together they plunder the Armada fortresses for everything that fetches a pretty penny on the black market, with fellow crewmembers Catbeard, Tall John Dawson, Sam James, Ridolfo Capoferro, and many more.

*pant pant* That was a lot of typing, i've only got about 700-something characters left, so i'll just end it here.

Hardy Quinn
''Arr, Pete, let's wipe the floor with these scallywags!''
Love it!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
145
Dante has become significantly more cheery after his visit to Cool Ranch. Speaking of Cool Ranch, i thought we could do COMPANION personalities!

The Cartwright Brothers Jake and Jake Cartwright are two brothers who set up home in Cooper's Roost. One of them pursued his dream as a miner, while the other went off to become a Ranger. Jake the Ranger ended up being caught by Santa Rana along with his friends, the Mustang Gaucho and Rowdy. Dante freed them all while sneaking into Castillo Sapo, and Jake repaid the favour by joining his crew. He's a little crazy, as is his brother, but he's a fast shot, and always pulls out his guns with a Quick Draw before any else can. Jake the Miner, however, stayed in the mining business, but was soon recruited by Quinn. Jake's a nice asset to Quinn's crew, although Jake the Ranger has far more prowess in battle.

Hardy Quinn

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
826
I guess Robert would be sad, shy, egotistical, rude, insensitive, sarcastic, manipulative, and all that with a hint of kindess

Quotes

"....."

"........"

"..."

He isnt much of a talker

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
116
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
That's awesome, Misty! I love how Misty signs using Sign Language. Can she not speak or is she just deaf?

I also really like Zoe's personality. Great job on making them!
Misty is not able to speak, but she can hear just fine. She understands what her crewmates say, but she herself only signs. Most of her crewmates learned to sign, because that is the only way for her to speak, and she gives battle orders that way. It comes in handy with sneak attacks!

Her crewmates learned how to read it to understand her orders, and sometimes it comes natural to some of them anymore to sign to her. Hawkules can never get the hang of this, and Ratbeard tries his hardest, normally with Bonnie Anne coaching him.

The only problem is that when enemies speak before battles she just stares them down. It either frightens them or makes them even more upset.

When NPC's talk she has Lucky Jack, Bonnie Anne, or Kan Po speak for her, since they are the best at understanding sign language. She had a happy surprise when Shunzang the Wise and Cao Tzu signed back to her when she met them!
Captain Avery surprisingly knew sign language and Kan Po had learned it a while before meeting her, so that helped a lot to get her started on quests.

Thanks Aurora!

M isty
Zoe

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
116
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Awesome idea!

Helpful Aurora Parker... Eh... She doesn't have much personality, as I honestly didn't think about such storyline when I made her, as she was basically my first ever character I made. I'll do it for my Buccaneer, Brave Kiley, instead.

Brave Kiley is a highly piratical Buccaneer who loves to fight and conquer. She's always determined and loves just running into a fight, regardless of who exactly she's fighting. Kiley always talks piratically (like "aye" instead of yes or "me hearty/matey" instead of friend, etc.) and is known for her enthusiastic personality. She loves reading history and trying to find more about her ancestors, but she really doesn't care about what happened to her parents. The past is behind her now. She's also extremely casual and doesn't care about what she looks like when she fights.

Quotes:

"Aye, I know me jacket be open, Hahona - I like it that way."
"What be that smell?"
"Off to fightin' we go! "

Maybe I should do Nora or Clever Tavia after this, just to show you the difference between my Pirates?

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!
Cool! You should totally do more of your pirates stories!

Misty
Zoe

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
zuto4011a on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
I guess Robert would be sad, shy, egotistical, rude, insensitive, sarcastic, manipulative, and all that with a hint of kindess

Quotes

"....."

"........"

"..."

He isnt much of a talker
LOL!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
672
"I don't like it!"
"I don't like it, and I won't do it!"
"It's tacky, tacky, tacky!"

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
The Stalwart Queen on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
Cool! You should totally do more of your pirates stories!

Misty
Zoe
Awesome backstory and thank you! I definitely will!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
145
Dante's Quotes:
''This looks like a tough dungeon... Alright, let's go home.''
''Who could care less about some scrap between Valencia and Marleybone? Psh.''
''Mark Clemens and Huck Sawyer? Ah, yes, very honest men indeed *snicker*, You should go and rob- i mean, take the money they earned out of the bank for them.''
''Saving Rat ghosts? I don't care about those scrawny, mangy brigands. They can rot in that cave for all i care.''
''Captain Cookie, fetch!''

Some of my companions' personalities:

Shiruko Neko and Bonnie Anne seem to get emotional whenever Marleybone or Albion is mentioned.
Monterey Jack quite likes pink frosted cupcakes.
Duck Holliday is quite fond of the holidays, for whatever reason.
Grim Pete Messer hates violence, and loves unicorns and rainbows.
Shiruko also seems to get uncomfortable whenever Quinn's fosters are talked about around her.

Hardy Quinn
Can't be bothered to put a little caption under this name...
might as well fill it up with this text!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
145
Dashing Jack Wright: After his parents were tragically killed by a Sky Squid, Jack found that his parents didn't have any fosters to take care of him. He floated on a plank of wood to Scrimshaw, where he grew up on the streets among the Rats. He took a liking to the place, and made it his unofficial home. For a person livng in Scrimshaw, he didn't do many dirty deeds: he worked at the local Tavern, the Hole In The Wall. That was where he met Sarah Steele, (whom he has a crush on but won't admit it!) part of the Bilge Rats. Eventually they would reunite in the Kraken Skulls cellar upon Ratbeard stealing the Will. Sarah knows about his little 'secret' concerning her, too. And... erm, if Jack asks, i wasn't the one that told her.

Hardy Quinn

A Friend Of Ours
Reaver Reaper
Dungeon Delver
Avenged
Duke of Ducks
and many more miscellaneous titles he has been known by!